Live By The Tweet, Die By The Tweet Mr. Trump, or is it Mr. Baron/Barron?

Dude...............you triggered again?

dd9nsgy-69cac871-a4f0-4905-9871-d395f31032cd.gif

Again?

How about continually?

This is so much fun to watch.

And in other news, Mr. Trump not only has what is referred to as 'A Big Mouth' but he's been known to use social media.

And Remember this bullshit:

Trump doesn't carry a cell phone or use email, report says

Technically Incorrect:
The presumptive Republican nominee fires his campaign manager. One reported cause of friction in the campaign is that the candidate disdains technology.

In the final ending, the myths surrounding Mr. Trump, or his bs:I call it truthful hyperbole. It's an innocent form of exaggeration, and a very effective form of promotion. will not save him.

The federal prosecutors who charged former President Donald J. Trump with a criminal conspiracy over his attempts to overturn the 2020 election obtained 32 private messages from his Twitter account through a search warrant this winter as part of their investigation, court papers unsealed on Friday said.

The 32 messages, whose content has not been disclosed, were only a small fraction of the larger body of data that Twitter was forced to turn over under the terms of the warrant, the new court papers said. Much of the legal wrangling over the matter focused on the Justice Department’s demand that Twitter, purchased last year by Elon Musk and now known as X, not inform Mr. Trump of the search warrant.

Twitter/X
So what.

Here's a break down of "so what?"

1. The delirious idea of a Trump-'Swamy ticket, as Trump vows to bring back free speech in America.

2. 'Swamy wants Musk as VP, while nazi Musk has just screwed non-members of Twitter by not allowing them to see the current posts of Twitter members.

Any questions?

Here's a break down of "so what?"

1. The delirious idea of a Trump-'Swamy ticket, as Trump vows to bring back free speech in America.

2. 'Swamy wants Musk as VP, while nazi Musk has just screwed non-members of Twitter by not allowing them to see the current posts of Twitter members.

Any questions?
Didn't ask you.

Your dribble has nothing to do with the topic of this thread. Nothing. I discard it all as nonsense.

Didn't ask you.

Your dribble has nothing to do with the topic of this thread. Nothing. I discard it all as nonsense.
That's politics. Processing your mother tongue is also politics, and there are others in this thread that can do that.

A Manhattan jury has found two Trump Organization companies guilty on multiple charges of criminal tax fraud and falsifying business records connected to a 15-year scheme to defraud tax authorities by failing to report and pay taxes on compensation for top executives. The Trump Corp. and Trump Payroll Corp. -- Dec 7, 2022

and...

NEW YORK — A state court hearing Friday will help define the contours of a multimillion-dollar business fraud lawsuit against Donald Trump, a civil case that is scheduled for trial Oct. 2 and has been overshadowed by the former president’s four indictments.

A Manhattan jury has found two Trump Organization companies guilty on multiple charges of criminal tax fraud and falsifying business records connected to a 15-year scheme to defraud tax authorities by failing to report and pay taxes on compensation for top executives. The Trump Corp. and Trump Payroll Corp. -- Dec 7, 2022

and...

NEW YORK — A state court hearing Friday will help define the contours of a multimillion-dollar business fraud lawsuit against Donald Trump, a civil case that is scheduled for trial Oct. 2 and has been overshadowed by the former president’s four indictments.
Yes yes so what? Are you tired yet?

Yes yes so what? Are you tired yet?
Huh? Nope.

Trump’s divorce from his first wife, Ivana. Hurt obtained a copy of her sworn divorce deposition, from 1990, in which she stated that, the previous year, her husband had raped her in a fit of rage. In Hurt’s account, Trump was furious that a “scalp reduction” operation he’d undergone to eliminate a bald spot had been unexpectedly painful. Ivana had recommended the plastic surgeon. In retaliation, Hurt wrote, Trump yanked out a handful of his wife’s hair, and then forced himself on her sexually. Afterward, according to the book, she spent the night locked in a bedroom, crying; in the morning, Trump asked her, “with menacing casualness, ‘Does it hurt?’ ” Trump has denied both the rape allegation and the suggestion that he had a scalp-reduction procedure. Hurt said that the incident, which is detailed in Ivana’s deposition, was confirmed by two of her friends.

Hurt held on to his copy of Ivana’s sealed deposition for years. “It was sworn testimony,” he said. But eventually, when he was cleaning house during his own divorce, he said, “I threw it all out.” He went on, “The larger tragedy is that Trump might be elected President of the United States. I never imagined in my wildest nightmares that it would come to this.

Huh? Nope.

Trump’s divorce from his first wife, Ivana. Hurt obtained a copy of her sworn divorce deposition, from 1990, in which she stated that, the previous year, her husband had raped her in a fit of rage. In Hurt’s account, Trump was furious that a “scalp reduction” operation he’d undergone to eliminate a bald spot had been unexpectedly painful. Ivana had recommended the plastic surgeon. In retaliation, Hurt wrote, Trump yanked out a handful of his wife’s hair, and then forced himself on her sexually. Afterward, according to the book, she spent the night locked in a bedroom, crying; in the morning, Trump asked her, “with menacing casualness, ‘Does it hurt?’ ” Trump has denied both the rape allegation and the suggestion that he had a scalp-reduction procedure. Hurt said that the incident, which is detailed in Ivana’s deposition, was confirmed by two of her friends.

Hurt held on to his copy of Ivana’s sealed deposition for years. “It was sworn testimony,” he said. But eventually, when he was cleaning house during his own divorce, he said, “I threw it all out.” He went on, “The larger tragedy is that Trump might be elected President of the United States. I never imagined in my wildest nightmares that it would come to this.

Okay spend your free time on Trump then it won't change anything for anyone on any side. Those who oppose him still do and those that don't won't start.

You post in vain unless you are just bitching to bitch. That's what.

Okay spend your free time on Trump then it won't change anything for anyone on any side. Those who oppose him still do and those that don't won't start.

You post in vain unless you are just bitching to bitch. That's what.
Really? You don't believe Trump ever loses votes because of information? Check out the exiting polls for 2020

Now you can go away and support your sex abuser

Really? You don't believe Trump ever loses votes because of information? Check out the exiting polls for 2020

Now you can go away and support your sex abuser
No I don't.

Many politicians a plethora of them have scandals including bj bill clinton. So ???????????? (yes you have proved in your post you a bias ad wil overlook other indiscretions of Presidents. Okay.

You don't know who I am voting for.

If you were truly interested in swaying a Trump voter you would approach it differently. You just want to bitch. So go ahead but no one supporting Trump gives a shit.

Honestly, I could change peoples minds on Trump better than you dude. Your whole reasoning and style has the opposite effect on Trump voters. Now it's your turn to say you don't give a shit. Because you don't. You just want to bitch.

A person caring about the Country and wanting to really sway a voter uses honey baby.

No I don't.

Many politicians a plethora of them have scandals including bj bill clinton. So ???????????? (yes you have proved in your post you a bias ad wil overlook other indiscretions of Presidents. Okay.

You don't know who I am voting for.

If you were truly interested in swaying a Trump voter you would approach it differently. You just want to bitch. So go ahead but no one supporting Trump gives a shit.

Honestly, I could change peoples minds on Trump better than you dude. Your whole reasoning and style has the opposite effect on Trump voters. Now it's your turn to say you don't give a shit. Because you don't. You just want to bitch.

A person caring about the Country and wanting to really sway a voter uses honey baby.
your womanly projections are noted. Is it a monthly thing?

trump going to jail, trump a criminal, trumps not getting elected, trump son is tweeting for him.

You just want to bitch.

Why are you people so worried about Trump????????

What's the worry for YOU?

I mean clearly you believe he will go to jail and not get elected SO this is just you making how many Trump threads 5 in just a day?

Your projections are noted as well.

Forum List

Back