Trump is up by 8 points nationally. What happens if he loses the electoral college?

CrazyTrader55

Mar 28, 2024
Eastern U.S.
Just heard it on my favorite radio program (Sid & Friends) - Trump is up nationally by 8 points in the polls. The election should be a cakewalk and Mr. Magoo should be thrown out of office on his head. But "should' doesn't equal "will". I think this election is a toss up and I think democrats cheating is a given. The only question is will there be enough of it to give old man Biden the win?

Just heard it on my favorite radio program (Sid & Friends) - Trump is up nationally by 8 points in the polls. The election should be a cakewalk and Mr. Magoo should be thrown out of office on his head. But "should' doesn't equal "will". I think this election is a toss up and I think democrats cheating is a given. The only question is will there be enough of it to give old man Biden the win?
Trump cannot win without cheating

If he wins, it will be a stolen election. Just like he stole the election from Hillary

Not enough fake ballots in circulation this time for the Dims to counterfeit.

The polls were fake. In case you forgot, Hillary had a 99% probability of winning.
NFW Trump had ANY path to 270 EC votes...

and now all of sudden they are more trustworthy than if Moses himself had brought them down from the mountain top.

once again...two sides, one coin.

Change radio stations.

Cheating how?
We know democrats use mail-in ballots to cheat.
No, you don't "know" that.
You're told that and because of your bias you believe it, religiously, despite 100% of actual factual evidence telling you you are wrong.

See any theist religion for reference.

and now all of sudden they are more trustworthy than if Moses himself had brought them down from the mountain top.

once again...two sides, one coin.
All polls are not accurate.
Some polls are more accurate than others.
The IBD poll is the most accurate.
We'll see how the reliable polls point closer to November.

now if you only had just a tiny little bit of evidence to back up what you "know"
The evidence is the total vote count. NFW Biden got more votes than Obama....legitimately.
1712580317457.png

Yep, just a few years back none of them believed in polls, now, lol.
That's because just a few years ago the polls said TRUMP! had no chance at all to defeat Hillary, right up to election day. They were so negative that Hillary skipped out on crucial states in the last weeks of the campaign, showing her true contempt for the voters because she thought she had it in the bag. The polls will have to reflect reality for a while before they can regain whatever credibility they may have had.

Forum List

Back