The Judgement and the Defendant in a Court of Law - Judge Engoron v Mr. Trump. The Ruling.

And then all we will be stuck with is yet another limp dick RINO who will guarantee another far Left Communist win for you pricks. Is that what you want, fucking Communist?
You were having more gay fantasies last night? We don`t need to hear about it.

Dream on, buddy.

I think rational people are starting to wonder if they really want another four years of Trump and his drama.
Rational people know they can't afford 4 more years of this disaster

Using conventional real estate appraisal methods it’s about a 460 million piece. Idiot judge used tax assessment data which nationally is 33-50% of Reality Market Value

As I said, the judge and prosecutor were repeating what the paperwork said Mara Lago was worth at the time it was appraised.

They DID NOT CREATE THAT $18 million on their own.

And like any good son of Trump's, HE IS LYING in that tweet. sigh....

As I said, the judge and prosecutor were repeating what the paperwork said Mara Lago was worth at the time it was appraised.

They DID NOT CREATE THAT $18 million on their own.

And like any good son of Trump's, HE IS LYING in that tweet. sigh....
Never been an 18 mill written standard appraisal

Never been an 18 mill written standard appraisal

New York officials didn’t value Mar-a-Lago at $18 million. A Palm Beach property appraiser did.​

IF YOUR TIME IS SHORT​

• New York officials did not determine the value of former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida. The property appraiser in Palm Beach County, where the estate is located, assessed the property and determined its value.
  • In evaluating the property, Palm Beach County officials account for Mar-a-Lago’s being a deed-restricted private club. Unlike a private home, the property’s value is determined by the amount of income it generates as a club.

You mean the highest employment rate in the history of the US, and the lowest unemployment rate in 50 years?
No I mean over 40% higher grocery bills, 30% higher electric bills, 40% gas bill.
I know the "average Joe" is taking it in the ass and doesn't like it one bit.
I know who I am voting for.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, MagicMike, both poster Westwall and poster GMC appear triggered, overwrought and histrionic.
And they both write exactly like all those cliche's suggest to us about the educational level of the MAGA/QAnon slice of America.

It's sad.
Bigly.
Well....loosers gotta loose.
Oh? Pointing out well established facts is being triggered?

What is it then, when silly people, like you, declare something, but when the facts are known, you deny, deny, and deny again?

What sort of mental illness is that?
So far you have not stated any facts.

No I mean over 40% higher grocery bills, 30% higher electric bills, 40% gas bill.
I know the "average Joe" is taking it in the ass and doesn't like it one bit.
I know who I am voting for.
It would have been the same if Trump had not lost in 2020....

Those killer, higher prices were the result of COVID19 and all the problems it caused world wide.

Incredible, but true, the entire world that we deal with has had even worse problems with inflation, and believe it or not, we are actually doing much better than most other countries....almost in a miraculous way....it's pretty amazing!

Well, I'm certain many like you, feel it is somehow Biden's fault, and won't vote for him for that reason....

But really, since the whole world is affected by high inflation since the covid19 pandemic...this proves it wasn't Biden policy causing it...imo. Nail Biden policy for some of our other problems, but inflation isn't one of them, again...imo.

New York officials didn’t value Mar-a-Lago at $18 million. A Palm Beach property appraiser did.​

IF YOUR TIME IS SHORT​

• New York officials did not determine the value of former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida. The property appraiser in Palm Beach County, where the estate is located, assessed the property and determined its value.
  • In evaluating the property, Palm Beach County officials account for Mar-a-Lago’s being a deed-restricted private club. Unlike a private home, the property’s value is determined by the amount of income it generates as a club.
That’s not it. He was doing an income generating evaluation. It’s not primarily a commercial use so the income would be quite low and thus the corollary to the evaluation .
Provide a full residential appraisal for the entire piece. There isn’t one. The “use as a club” approach is laughable but clown judges gotta laugh

It would have been the same if Trump had not lost in 2020....

Those killer, higher prices were the result of COVID19 and all the problems it caused world wide.

Incredible, but true, the entire world that we deal with has had even worse problems with inflation, and believe it or not, we are actually doing much better than most other countries....almost in a miraculous way....it's pretty amazing!

Well, I'm certain many like you, feel it is somehow Biden's fault, and won't vote for him for that reason....

But really, since the whole world is affected by high inflation since the covid19 pandemic...this proves it wasn't Biden policy causing it...imo. Nail Biden policy for some of our other problems, but inflation isn't one of them, again...imo.
Hole, I don't believe you for one minute at all. Thanks!

Forum List

Back