Trump is up by 8 points nationally. What happens if he loses the electoral college?

Just heard it on my favorite radio program (Sid & Friends) - Trump is up nationally by 8 points in the polls. The election should be a cakewalk and Mr. Magoo should be thrown out of office on his head. But "should' doesn't equal "will". I think this election is a toss up and I think democrats cheating is a given. The only question is will there be enough of it to give old man Biden the win?

You claimed that Trump was TRENDING DOWN with most groups.
With a lead in the polls that is a lie.
Don't look at the "average" of inaccurate polls, look at the most accurate polls, that include Kennedy & Stein.

Then you should have been chastising the OP, (s)he is the one that made the claim on national polls, not polls based on demographics or with other candidates.

WW

Oh...he was "confused" when he gave the value on Mar A Lago? Was he confused when he hit Trump with a half a Billion dollar judgment for a victimless "crime"?
You’re the one that seems to be confused. People have been defending a criminal and more and more former Trump voters are realizing it. It’s going to be a slow drip, drip, drip from now until November, as voters leave the cult and very few new members join.

You’re the one that seems to be confused. People have been defending a criminal and more and more former Trump voters are realizing it. It’s going to be a slow drip, drip, drip from now until November, as voters leave the cult and very few new members join.

LOL And you know this how? Is pretension and condescension insulting your typical posting style?

based upon your post on here.

perhaps they are just make believe and you do not really believe the things you post on here

based upon your post on here.

perhaps they are just make believe and you do not really believe the things you post on here
Because I think Biden sucks donkey dick? And I think what your cult's lawfare against Trump is disgraceful and a horrible, terrible precedent for our country?

I have posted my Presidential voting record, what form that record make you think I support the uniparty?

If Trump has more votes overall but loses the electoral college, Democrats will turn the fastest 180 in political history and defend the institution with bared teeth.

They won't find anyone to argue against.

Last edited:
Because I think Biden sucks donkey dick? And I think what your cult's lawfare against Trump is disgraceful and a horrible, terrible precedent for our country?

I have posted my Presidential voting record, what form that record make you think I support the uniparty?

you are voting for them this time, correct? Or am I mistaken about you voting for Trump

you are voting for them this time, correct? Or am I mistaken about you voting for Trump
I will absolutely vote for Trump. I support at least 75% of his policies. And Biden is such a fucking nightmare, it's completely irresponsible to sit this one out.

I will absolutely vote for Trump. I support at least 75% of his policies. And Biden is such a fucking nightmare, it's completely irresponsible to sit this one out.

Then I stand by my words.

Yes, Biden is a nightmare, but no more or less so than Trump. To give either of them your support is completely irresponsible

I would almost like to see that outcome where Trump loses the Electoral College just to see if Democrats keep their position that that the Electoral College needs to be eliminated. It would be another chapter of Democrat hypocrisy.

I would almost like to see that outcome where Trump loses the Electoral College just to see if Democrats keep their position that that the Electoral College needs to be eliminated. It would be another chapter of Democrat hypocrisy.

The EC ought to be eliminated regardless of who wins it.

Because you speak from ignorance. You clearly have no idea of my voting record.

Your opinion

So who is the candidate that you are going to responsibly give you vote to?

Forum List

Back