Links no longer needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camp

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
Politics forum is flooded with threads whose opening posts have no links. Are links no longer needed for open posts in the politics forum?

Politics forum is flooded with threads whose opening posts have no links. Are links no longer needed for open posts in the politics forum?

conservatives don't need links.

In fact, to REQUIRE a conservative to provide a link for any deranged claim he might make would be an infringement on his constitutional right to lie!

anyone REQUIRING a conservative to tell the truth is a NAZI FASCIST LIBERAL DEMOCRAT

at least, that is what conservatives keep telling me

In fact, to REQUIRE a conservative to provide a link for any deranged claim he might make would be an infringement on his constitutional right to lie!

anyone REQUIRING a conservative to tell the truth is a NAZI FASCIST LIBERAL DEMOCRAT

Your boi berg80 continuously posts unlinked opinion/flame bait in the forum every day...So shut you commie face.

Wrong

Conservatives, Liberals, Democrats, Republicans, et al need a link, IF THEY ARE QUOTING SOMEONE, OR IF THEY ARE POSTING NEWS.

If they are posting an opinion, how can they link to it?

Wrong

Conservatives, Liberals, Democrats, Republicans, et al need a link, IF THEY ARE QUOTING SOMEONE, OR IF THEY ARE POSTING NEWS.

I've had my opinion threads sent to the rubber room plenty of times so I wondered what was up. Hell, I recently had a thread sent there for no link and it was in General Discussion. Seems some of our mods are unfairly selective or corrupt. Maybe it is why USMB has a reputation as a garbage site.

Wrong

I've had my opinion threads sent to the rubber room plenty of times so I wondered what was up. Hell, I recently had a thread sent there for no link and it was in General Discussion. Seems some of our mods are unfairly selective or corrupt. Maybe it is why USMB has a reputation as a garbage site.
Mostly because they were total bullshit. Have a nice day.

Wrong

"I've had my opinion threads sent to the rubber room plenty of times "

Ever consider that may be been because of the content, and not the lack of a link?

Wrong

Ever consider that may be been because of the content, and not the lack of a link?
Hey, it's your message board and you are a mod. Run it as you wish. If a career as a mod on a garbage site makes you happy, enjoy yourself.

Wrong

Hey, it's your message board and you are a mod. Run it as you wish. If a career as a mod on a garbage site makes you happy, enjoy yourself.

If you are unhappy with this 'garbage site', why are you still here?

Wrong

For a "garbage site" you sure post a lot in it, only 26,000 + postings in 7 years.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Wrong

I have been a mod in several places over the years, and currently a mod on FOUR websites now. I would be happy if you would stop complaining like a child here, and resolve your unhappiness with mods through the PM system.

Wrong

right.....

for example;

a conservative starts a thread "ban the democratic party" and THAT is allowed

but a sane and rational person (knowing what will happen!) starts a thread "ban the republican party" and conservative censors rear their ugly heads....

Wrong

So...you were expecting fair moderation from this forum? They’re fair and balanced in the same way that FoxNews was. But even Fox finally realized how ridiculous and hypocritical that was and dropped it.

Wrong

So you’re the arbiter of valid opinions now?

Wrong

right.....

for example;

but a sane and rational person (knowing what will happen!) starts a thread "ban the republican party" and conservative censors rear their ugly heads....
Stop lying, you aren't sane and rational, none of you vermin are.

Wrong

right.....

for example;

You aren't a mod, you don't know the full story, that is a common problem members have. They don't have the whole story on what is going on behind the scenes.

Wrong

I have been a mod in several places over the years, and currently a mod on FOUR websites now. I would be happy if you would stop complaining like a child here, and resolve your unhappiness with mods through the PM system.
No one forced you to enter this thread, either.

You don't understand WHY I made the post?

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back