Fake News Links, aren’t links at all.

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
What’s the point of offering up a link to a topic if typically left wing links are fake news.. and besides, most thread topics are typically off topic within 5 posts.
and.. mods need more time for their tea and crumpets .. zzz .. 🤔

What’s the point of offering up a link to a topic if typically left wing links are fake news.. and besides, most thread topics are typically off topic within 5 posts.
and.. mods need more time for their tea and crumpets .. zzz .. 🤔

Leftist swine lie, period.

And they're lying even harder now that they are becoming SCREAMING desperate.

Strange opinion if you really want full , open and honest news .

Links are necessary , if only for fast reference, and they allow you an immediate mental check on their known past performance and credibility .

And . Unfamiliar sources can then be checked via a fast Search , for the same reasons .

Links are necessary , if only for fast reference, and they allow you an immediate mental check on their known past performance and credibility .

And . Unfamiliar sources can then be checked via a fast Search , for the same reasons .

May as well just sit in an office cubicle all day, doing the same repetitive task over and over and over and over again, like a rat in a cage...

I can’t think of one linkable source on the left that I trust anymore, one Democrat politician that I trust anymore but there are a number of lefty members with established credibility at the USMB. They don’t need a link.

I can’t think of one linkable source on the left that I trust anymore, one Democrat politician that I trust anymore but there are a number of lefty members with established credibility at the USMB. They don’t need a link.

When they start demanding that we buy shit like Vanity Fair and Rolling Stone.................................. Yep, they're toast.

In Conservistan...content=credibility. If you agree with what you see; the source is credible. If you disagree, they are not credible. Its that simple.

The lie is page one, post one...the truth may be page 12, post 635.

Hundreds read the lie, 10 read the truth.

Yeah, that's the down side of blowing the keystrokes.

But by then everybody's arguing over the terms of controversy that the lie demands, so it's kind of a waste of time, because they're just gonna scroll on by and keep arguing over the terms of controversy that the lie requires.

Assuming they haven't by then entirely devolved into just waving ther ding dongs back and forth and calling each other no good, dirty, rotten, filthy, stinking, motherhumpers. Which is more often the case than not.

May as well just sit in an office cubicle all day, doing the same repetitive task over and over and over and over again, like a rat in a cage...
During the day I have one young girl do some of my "leg./search" work .
But I think they call me Queen Ratty .

Forum List

Back