I’m making an announcement about my picture changing to a WHITE square

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
D8AB17D0-2B38-49D6-9572-7DABCBE926C3.jpeg

Interesting gesture, my friend. I used to reenact Civil War battles with a close friend and have studied in-depth that period in American history therefore I stand in solidarity with the sentiment. Of course, we did our reenactments with the 2nd Virginia, but I digress. However, something about the mass cooperation of people in general through symbology does not sit right. For instance, I never wear clothing with visible labels or advertisements or logos. There's really only a few visible symbols I will wear overtly on my person and they include the Methodist Cross, Old Glory, my uniform badges, patches, flashes and ribbons and a medicine bag. Additionally, a blank white symbol is risky as it could be "filled" with any message by anyone. I want to say, "good idea nevertheless."

All those white squares who died freeeing the slaves have descendants who are all democrats and protesting today. The same white squares who fought against freeing slaves are the same white squares cheering their deaths at the hands of bad policing. Just shut up.

Forum List

Back