Lindell TV

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Does anybody watch this channel ?
He is expanding his TV station and I am wondering if his creditors and potential creditors have any actions they can take to secure their damages ?
If he gets hit for a large sum then they will lose out.
His pillow stuffers may be out of work unless Smartmatic take the business in lieu of damages,

I feel bad for his employees. He obviously didn't care about them and just interested in sucking up to Trump.
I doubt he's going to expand anything. If he doesn't pay his bills, nobody is going to lift a finger for him.
Biden will start out with plenty of cash when he is taken to court.

I feel bad for his employees. He obviously didn't care about them and just interested in sucking up to Trump.
I doubt he's going to expand anything. If he doesn't pay his bills, nobody is going to lift a finger for him.
He seems unbalanced. Is he still on drugs ?

It's never good for their employees when company CEOs start delving into costly political activities. I was alive when Ted Turner (creator of CNN) went totally leftist and pissed off his biggest fans. He married Jane Fonda for crap sake - he had to be possessed by demons.

He is expanding his TV station and I am wondering if his creditors and potential creditors have any actions they can take to secure their damages ?
His pillow stuffers may be out of work unless Smartmatic take the business in lieu of damages,

I had no idea this channel even existed

anyone that has stayed with him deserves what they get.

Never heard of it.

The pervy obsession you have with that chubby man is just plain gross.

Forum List

Back