More proof the "leftist media" isn't.

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
I've been telling you guys, left and right alike, that there is no "leftist media" for as long as I've been on here, and this is more evidence to support my claim.

They need to start calling a spade a spade, but it's highly unlikely that they will. They much too much money from sensationalism.

Vote with your feet, folks. Don't patronize this crap.

Dear National Media: Don't Look Now, But You've been Played

Played for the dupe … the chump … the stooge.

Played as an enabling, sycophantic, uncritical, fawning tool.

How in the world is the voter to make an informed choice, when you do the absolute minimum to inform them:

• Let Trump opt out of the Debates, with no consequences — Check!

• Cover Trump like he’s still a credible candidate — Check!

• Ignore Trump’s threats and ramblings as quaint — Check!

• Treat Trump’s tweets as ‘just Trump being Trump’ — Check!

• Fail to put 2 + 2 together, 4 what it means for the nation, if Trump actually wins — Check!

You’ve done everything in your power, to just let Trump skate back into the Office, that he belongs nowhere near.

With very few exceptions, you keep giving Trump a pass on his behavior — out of some warped, misplaced sense of respect for him, simply because the Office he once held (and trashed).

— Here’s a Newsflash for you: That ship has long since sailed — Trump is no longer worthy of your uncritical respect. Whatever deference he once deserved, he forfeited many times over — each time he threatens anew: retribution, and mayhem, and big trouble, and terminating the Constitution, ad-nauseam.

— Here’s another Newsflash for you: Trump will not change for the better. His Mafioso act has gone to his head. If somehow he manages to con his way back into the Office for his “revenge tour of duty” — Look Out!

Trump will have little need for your Ad-churning enterprises THEN — unless you are 100% loyal to his anti-democracy eradication agenda. Trump does not return “favors” — he demands tribute, just like any of your run-of-mill petty tyrants.

Think about these apples, that next time you are “at a loss” — on how to report Trump’s latest not-so-quaint “Trumpism,” to which you have long-since grown dangerously numb.

— —

More at the link.

1705415868699.png

There is a leftist media, but it only exists in independent media. The MSM is mostly right wing.

Its much bigger than just the media. There isn’t a major political party on the left. Both major parties are right wing. There isn’t a major political leader on the left either.

These are things conservatives won’t accept, even though it’s evident. Proving the power of state controlled propaganda works on many.

With the Trump blow out in Iowa, the media has to realize no one cares what the say anymore.

There is a leftist media, but it only exists in independent media. The MSM is mostly right wing.

Its much bigger than just the media. There isn’t a major political party on the left. Both major parties are right wing. There isn’t a major political leader on the left either.

These are things conservatives won’t accept, even though it’s evident. Proving the power of state controlled propaganda works on many.
What fucking world do YOU live in? Idiot🤪

I've been telling you guys, left and right alike, that there is no "leftist media" for as long as I've been on here, and this is more evidence to support my claim.

They need to start calling a spade a spade, but it's highly unlikely that they will. They much too much money from sensationalism.

a link to one of the most partisan sites on the web.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

:lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala:

LOL

LOL! The Daily Kook is angry that more Biden supporters aren't out burning down businesses and murdering cops.

Most of the lefty kook media wouldn't exist without Trump. He's their bread and butter.

I've been saying this too. Even the most lefty source is still owned by a rich person who sensors the news that their site puts out. HuffPo and MSNBC. Even they have sponsors they answer to. Clinton is to blame. Google the 1996 media/telecommunications deregulations he went along with Newt and it might have got him eventually impeached. The media became Conservative.

Leftists want (need) to be governed by corrupt bureaucrats who treat them like the slaves they so desperately want to be.
Righties want to be governed by corrupt businessmen to treat them like slaves.

They’ve convinced you that they’re better than you because they’re rich elites so you accept your slavery more willingly.

Forum List

Back