Mike Lindell needs your thoughts and prayers as he loses motion to dismiss

Man, oh man!

Mr. L. is one brave dude.

He believes that the 2020 election was rigged, and he has sacrificed his business to promote his cause.

As a lifelong coward myself, I sure do admire him.

When he loses the current lawsuit (and he will!), he will be lucky if he is left with one suit and a pair of shoes. Hopefully, he will have enough money to afford a small apartment in a reasonably safe suburban area.

Who knows? Maybe sometime in the next century evidence will be found to show that Mr. L. was right.
The difference between you and him is that he knows how to make a product and market it. I bet he has more money than you've ever seen at the end of it all; Unless they raise the price of "Just For Men" to crazy high.

Lost his motion to dismiss the defamation case. Likely won't be long now before the forensic accountants are picking the meat off the bones in the bankruptcy proceedings. Who do you think lost more following Trump's idiocy, Lindell or Rudy?

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell suffers big court loss in defamation suit - Raw Story - Celebrating 18 Years of Independent Journalism

A federal judge denied MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell's attempt to dismiss a defamation lawsuit brought by the Smartmatic voting technology company.

The pillow magnate had asked the court to dismiss the complaint by arguing the company had failed to adequately make its case for defamation, and his attorneys argued that Lindell's election fraud claims were protected under the First Amendment, but U.S. District Judge Wilhelmina Wright denied the motions to dismiss, reported Politico.

MyPillow also filed a motion arguing that Lindell's statements cannot be attributed to his company, but the judge denied that, as well.

The court ruled that Smartmatic had made sufficient allegations to support its defamation case by demonstrating that Lindell had made knowingly false statements and acted with actual malice, and the judge ruled that MyPillow can be held liable for those claims because he allegedly defamed the tech company while promoting his company.
I pray that he grows a Brain.

He and trump could keep a psychiatrist busy.
Yeah, but the thing is, Trump seems like a really mean bully and total jerk. Mike Pillow, on the other hand, seems like he could be a nice guy, but he has some crazy ideas.

Yeah, but the thing is, Trump seems like a really mean bully and total jerk. Mike Pillow, on the other hand, seems like he could be a nice guy, but he has some crazy ideas.
He believes a habitual liar. He is only one of many who have fallen for the lies of a mentally impaired man.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
As soon as you come up with some proof of the election being stolen from trump, I'm sure they will get right on correcting it.
Whose going to get right on correcting it ? The deep state ? Uhhhhh isn't that the very problem we have had ???? The DOJ, the FBI, and the current are going to attempt to make the American people think that they are going to be vindicated or validated concerning it all ???? ROTFLMBO 😂

When we see Hunter actually investigated fully, and if it leads to Joe then so be it, but until then Trump is the cleanest guy in the room.

Were every one of those more than 60 judges that kicked that crap out of court communist too?
These days either they were communist leaning judge's or just rhino loyalists judges who were also the never Trumpers that wanted him gone just because he was being MEAN in his clean up method's.

Man, oh man!

Mr. L. is one brave dude.

He believes that the 2020 election was rigged, and he has sacrificed his business to promote his cause.

As a lifelong coward myself, I sure do admire him.

When he loses the current lawsuit (and he will!), he will be lucky if he is left with one suit and a pair of shoes. Hopefully, he will have enough money to afford a small apartment in a reasonably safe suburban area.

Who knows? Maybe sometime in the next century evidence will be found to show that Mr. L. was right.
That's the leftist hopes, otherwise that sometimes in the next century it'll all be found out, but in the current the Leftist will have gotten their way when it was needed.

The difference between you and him is that he knows how to make a product and market it. I bet he has more money than you've ever seen at the end of it all; Unless they raise the price of "Just For Men" to crazy high.
Chick-fil-A is a testament to standing up for what's right. It's made that company super wealthy, and it will do the same thing if anyone else stand's for the truth in their live's as well. People have got to reach deep into their soul's and realize the truth about the evil one before it's to late.

Whose going to get right on correcting it ? The deep state ? Uhhhhh isn't that the very problem we have had ???? The DOJ, the FBI, and the current are going to attempt to make the American people think that they are going to be vindicated or validated concerning it all ???? ROTFLMBO 😂

When we see Hunter actually investigated fully, and if it leads to Joe then so be it, but until then Trump is the cleanest guy in the room.
You think the "deep state" is a real thing. That's just funny.

These days either they were communist leaning judge's or just rhino loyalists judges who were also the never Trumpers that wanted him gone just because he was being MEAN in his clean up method's.
You know that is a childishly pathetic excuse, don't you?

Forum List

Back