Mike Lindell (Top Trump ally) says Ron Desantis stole the 2022 governor election

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
This is a very serious allegation by the My pillow CEO and if true, this is the end of Desantis' career:
times logoI’ll prove Ron DeSantis stole his election, Trump ally claims

Ron DeSantis, the governor of Florida, is topping the polls for the Republican presidential nomination

One of Donald Trump’s most enthusiastic supporters and a vocal proponent of the idea that the presidency was stolen in 2020 has questioned the legitimacy of another recent election result, that of Trump’s biggest rival, Ron DeSantis.

Mike Lindell, who runs a pillow company, is a frequent contributor to a clutch of pro-Trump cable television news channels. He claims to have spent $25 million on trying to prove the last presidential election was rigged and says he is going to stand to be chairman of the Republican National Committee.
Speaking on Lindell TV, his online television station, the businessman announced that he wanted to “audit” the result of the Florida gubernatorial election in last month’s midterms. “I am going to break a little breaking news. This will probably surprise a lot of people,” Lindell said, despite being urged by a lawyer off camera not to announce his plans.

This is a very serious allegation by the My pillow CEO and if true, this is the end of Desantis' career:

I love the crazy people that when Lindell claimed that Biden stole the election ridiculed him. Now suddenly these same crazies are taking his claim of someone they do not like stealing an election seriously.

I love the crazy people that when Lindell claimed that Biden stole the election ridiculed him. Now suddenly these same crazies are taking his claim of someone they do not like stealing an election seriously.

Who is taking him seriously outside of Trump supporters?

Dude needs to stick to selling his pillows.

I have one, I like it. Like I said, just sell the damn overpriced pillows.

I love the people who used to love Lindell's fraud allegations, and now all of a sudden don't wanna talk about this latest allegation because he's accusing Desantis.

I love the people who used to love Lindell's fraud allegations, and now all of a sudden don't wanna talk about this latest allegation because he's accusing Desantis.
Ahh poor thing. I never took anything he said seriously.

Holy shit you loons are so bipolar. You went batshit crazy when Lindell claimed the election was stolen from Trump, but lap that shit up if it is aimed at DeSantis ?

It's equal parts fascinating and terrifying watching the mental gymnastics you crazies attempt every single day of your lives.

Holy shit you loons are so bipolar. You went batshit crazy when Lindell claimed the election was stolen from Trump, but lap that shit up if it is aimed at DeSantis ?

It's equal parts fascinating and terrifying watching the mental gymnastics you crazies attempt every single day of your lives.
you cons are silent about the allegation against Desantis. You tell me.
Did Desantis steal the election or not? We are about to reach consensus as to wether or not the pillow guy is a genius or a charlatan.

Nobody is taking it seriously, he is just being ridiculed even more

Forum List

Back