Mike Lindell (Top Trump ally) says Ron Desantis stole the 2022 governor election

This is a very serious allegation by the My pillow CEO and if true, this is the end of Desantis' career:

Fake news.

If you look at the complete context what Lindell said was he wanted to find out how Trump and DeSantis were able to swing so many Latino voters. Liberals always lie with stories like this. Must be the TDS mental illness that so many Moon Bats have.

Why do we continue to give these people any kind of legitimacy by even reporting on them?
IKR!!

6pjwpx.jpg

Fake news.

If you look at the complete context what Lindell said was he wanted to find out how Trump and DeSantis were able to swing so many Latino voters. Liberals always lie with stories like this. Must be the TDS mental illness that so many Moon Bats have.
You lied twice. In this video (4:25 in) you can hear lindell saying "I don't believe it", talking about Hispanic flipping toward Desantis. And you pretended he simply wanted to investigate what happened in a neutral way. Your other lie is that Lindell wanted to know why Latinos flipped for trump. He said nothing about trump. You're lying f***:

Not just the Pillow Man! Also Roger Stone, and Trump himself have doubted DeSantis’ big victory. Trump’s BIG LIE has sunk roots so deep that now MAGA Repubs are devouring themselves.

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell has enjoyed the loyal support of MAGA world and conservative circles over the past two years as he’s pushed to overturn the 2020 election results.

But, in recent days, conservative pundits have begun turning on the pillow maven over a new conspiracy theory that involves auditing Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis’ 2022 victory in Florida….

Lindell doubled down …. vowing to push forward his Florida audit despite the right-wing pushback. “I don’t care,” he said …

“I am investigating the machines,” he yelled at one point, “they don’t care if you are a Democrat or a Republican.”

As for his newfound rightwing critics, Lindell claimed … “I think they are all probably part owners in Dominion, or they hate our country”

DeSantis’ campaign didn't immediately return The Daily Beast’s request for comment.

Similar to Trump’s own approach, informal Trump adviser Roger Stone has long attacked DeSantis—and on Wednesday ripped into the governor over his lack of loyalty to the former president.

“Ron DeSantis became governor solely because of Donald Trump. He was an unknown congressman,” Stone said on Real America’s Voice before stating that if DeSantis hadn’t gotten the former president’s endorsement, “he would be working at a Dairy Queen right now.”

Right-Wingers Attack Mike Lindell After DeSantis Conspiracy

Last edited:
you cons are silent about the allegation against Desantis. You tell me.
Did Desantis steal the election or not? We are about to reach consensus as to wether or not the pillow guy is a genius or a charlatan.
You loons won't even hear allegations of voter fraud that Trump charges, but jump around like retarded children in glee if claims are made against a republican and you are taking the word of a person that left has spent an unhealthy amount of time denigrating. It smells of hypocrisy and psychotic desperation.

You loons won't even hear allegations of voter fraud that Trump charges, but jump around like retarded children in glee if claims are made against a republican and you are taking the word of a person that left has spent an unhealthy amount of time denigrating. It smells of hypocrisy and psychotic desperation.

We won't hear it because when the judge provides a venue and asks Trump to provide his evidence, Trump is unable to provide any.

Trump-Appointed Judge Demands Evidence of Mail-in Voting Fraud

Bullshit you lunatics were dismissing it the day after the election. Now you are jumping on claims of cheating because they are against a candidate that will beat the shit out of anyone the left can nominate.

I'm saying Lindell is still a loon with NO evidence of squat. Just like the rest of the chickens that were running around like their heads were cut off.

I'm saying Lindell is still a loon with NO evidence of squat. Just like the rest of the chickens that were running around like their heads were cut off.
But the lunatics will jump all over Lindell's claim. Just read the OP, like I said psychotic desperation.

It should be fun to watch.
Democrats have no one to run that's worth a shit, So they are going to do their best to undermine any Republican candidate early. I want to see someone like Tim Scott run and see how the loons react. He would make a good VP for DeSantis.

Not just the Pillow Man! Also Roger Stone, and Trump himself have doubted DeSantis’ big victory. Trump’s BIG LIE has sunk roots so deep that now MAGA Repubs are devouring themselves.

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell has enjoyed the loyal support of MAGA world and conservative circles over the past two years as he’s pushed to overturn the 2020 election results.

But, in recent days, conservative pundits have begun turning on the pillow maven over a new conspiracy theory that involves auditing Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis’ 2022 victory in Florida….

Lindell doubled down …. vowing to push forward his Florida audit despite the right-wing pushback. “I don’t care,” he said …

“I am investigating the machines,” he yelled at one point, “they don’t care if you are a Democrat or a Republican.”

As for his newfound rightwing critics, Lindell claimed … “I think they are all probably part owners in Dominion, or they hate our country”

DeSantis’ campaign didn't immediately return The Daily Beast’s request for comment.

Similar to Trump’s own approach, informal Trump adviser Roger Stone has long attacked DeSantis—and on Wednesday ripped into the governor over his lack of loyalty to the former president.

“Ron DeSantis became governor solely because of Donald Trump. He was an unknown congressman,” Stone said on Real America’s Voice before stating that if DeSantis hadn’t gotten the former president’s endorsement, “he would be working at a Dairy Queen right now.”

Right-Wingers Attack Mike Lindell After DeSantis Conspiracy
Daily Beast...lmao

FakeVery.jpg

Thanks for quoting my OP, Oddball !

There is plenty of discussion about this among crackpot Republicans. The article quoted Repubs. Couldn’t find much from FOX though. Could they be censoring this news? Show us another rightwing link if you wish!

P.S. No liberals or sane independents here believe the new PillowMan charges or consider his old charges trustworthy either. Do you or did you ever really agree with him, or trust the Big Lies told by him and all the other crazies?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back