Why Is the DOJ Trying to Destroy Mike Lindell, the Pillow Guy?

Does this sound like a military/militia?

[As] president I will expand AmeriCorps to 250,000 slots [from 75,000] and make that increased service a vehicle to meet national goals, like providing health care and education, saving our planet and restoring our standing in the world, so that citizens see their effort connected to a common purpose.

People of all ages, stations and skills will be asked to serve. Because when it comes to the challenges we face, the American people are not the problem – they are the answer. So we are going to send more college graduates to teach and mentor our young people. We’ll call on Americans to join an energy corps, to conduct renewable energy and environmental clean-up projects in their neighborhoods all across the country.

We will enlist our veterans to find jobs and support for other vets, and to be there for our military families. And we’re going to grow our Foreign Service, open consulates that have been shuttered and double the size of the Peace Corps by 2011 to renew our diplomacy. We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we’ve set.

We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded. We need to use technology to connect people to service. We’ll expand USA Freedom Corps to create online networks where American can browse opportunities to volunteer. You’ll be able to search by category, time commitment and skill sets. You’ll be able to rate service opportunities, build service networks, and create your own service pages to track your hours and activities.

This will empower more Americans to craft their own service agenda and make their own change from the bottom up.

will expand AmeriCorps to 250,000 slots [from 75,000] and make that increased service a vehicle to meet national goals, like providing health care and education, saving our planet and restoring our standing in the world, so that citizens see their effort connected to a common purpose.

Sounds like Brown Shirts

Does this sound like a military/militia?

[As] president I will expand AmeriCorps to 250,000 slots [from 75,000] and make that increased service a vehicle to meet national goals, like providing health care and education, saving our planet and restoring our standing in the world, so that citizens see their effort connected to a common purpose.

People of all ages, stations and skills will be asked to serve. Because when it comes to the challenges we face, the American people are not the problem – they are the answer. So we are going to send more college graduates to teach and mentor our young people. We’ll call on Americans to join an energy corps, to conduct renewable energy and environmental clean-up projects in their neighborhoods all across the country.

We will enlist our veterans to find jobs and support for other vets, and to be there for our military families. And we’re going to grow our Foreign Service, open consulates that have been shuttered and double the size of the Peace Corps by 2011 to renew our diplomacy. We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we’ve set.

We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded. We need to use technology to connect people to service. We’ll expand USA Freedom Corps to create online networks where American can browse opportunities to volunteer. You’ll be able to search by category, time commitment and skill sets. You’ll be able to rate service opportunities, build service networks, and create your own service pages to track your hours and activities.

This will empower more Americans to craft their own service agenda and make their own change from the bottom up.
You skip over the fact that Barry militarized nearly all his federal agencies - armored vehicle, body armor, assault rifles, thousands of rounds of ammo....

Lyndell is destroying himself. I don't see anyone from either side trying to stop him, but he has no one to blame for him becoming an absurd joke.
Yes, he is a total buffoon, but why is the DOJ wasting their time with this complete and utter buffoon? Because he is close to Trump. There is no other reason. This buffoon has no power in DC and no connection to sensitive information, yet they are still fucking with him.

Yes, he is a total buffoon, but why is the DOJ wasting their time with this complete and utter buffoon? Because he is close to Trump. There is no other reason. This buffoon has no power in DC and no connection to sensitive information, yet they are still fucking with him.
Then why is he so afraid of cooperating?

17 Sep 2022 ~~ By Bob Hoge

You may know him as the hyper, slightly-goofy pillow pitchman from TV who can regularly be found on Fox News hawking his MyPillow product along with Giza Dream sheets, slippers, and more. You might have even seen him on a poster in Bed Bath & Beyond or Walmart before they predictably—in the woke corporate age—dropped him from their lineups.
Things took a sinister turn Tuesday, as Nick Arama reported: Lindell was tracked down by FBI agents, corralled at a Hardee’s of all places, served a subpoena, and ordered to turn over his cell phone. What in the heck is going on here? Is Pillow Guy secretly a violent white nationalist, a Russian spy spewing disinformation, an international arms dealer, what?
Independent journalist Emerald Robinson obtained a copy of the subpoena:
Lindell’s crime sounds especially sinister, according to CNN:
The Justice Department is seeking information about at least seven people in connection with a breach of a Colorado county’s voting system as part of efforts to subvert the 2020 election results, according to subpoena documents obtained by CNN that reveal new details about the breadth of the investigation.​
Well, this certainly sounds like a case worthy of the full weight of the FBI, and it seems entirely justified that armed agents were needed to ambush Lindell at a fast-food restaurant. Not.
It’s impossible to give Merrick Garland’s Department of Justice even the slightest benefit of the doubt in this day and age, as they have subpoenaed virtually half the free world and raided former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate on a seemingly endless fishing expedition. Pillow Guy’s story is equally murky; there are a lot of suspicions and dark insinuations thrown about by the FBI, but little in the way of facts that make you go, “oh man! Lindell really crossed the line on that one!” Without boring the heck out of you, I’ll try to sum it up quickly:
Lindell has been an outspoken critic of the 2020 presidential election and has regularly said he believes the outcome was fraudulent. This would appear to be his worst crime. But did he breach voting data machines?
~Snip~
Will Lindell’s be another case where a Trump associate is never charged with anything, and the DOJ eventually slinks away after ruining someone else’s life?

Commentary:
Because Mike Lindell has a public forum and he resists.
Like all the rest. Find a person who resists the Maoist/DSA Democrat left and who has the ability to influence others and you will find the deep state crosshairs on them.
Garland's DoJ Gestapo and Wray's FBI/STASI are using tactics designed to intimidate and cause fear among anyone who might oppose this administration. They are trying to set an “example” for everyone else.
Because that's what the Stasi do. Go after political opponents and their supporters with the power of government.

Being a buffoon does not exempt you from having to follow laws.

Being a buffoon does not exempt you from having to follow laws.
Who thinks this idiot was ever in any position to break an election law? Can you even come up with a hypothetical situation where Mike-fucking-Lindell pulled of an illegal election caper? I sure as fuck cant.

Who thinks this idiot was ever in any position to break an election law? Can you even come up with a hypothetical situation where Mike-fucking-Lindell pulled of an illegal election caper? I sure as fuck cant.
I know that Lindell was in contact with election officials who are going on trial for illegally accessing election data to give to their friends.

I know that Lindell was in contact with election officials who are going on trial for illegally accessing election data to give to their friends.
What could he have possibly said or done that would put him in jeopardy with the FBI? He could have literally said, "the election was stolen. You should gather the military and have them execute every democrat in the US", and it STILL wouldnt be a crime. He could suggest that they eat babies and it wouldnt be a crime. He had no position or authority to even break a law.

What could he have possibly said or done that would put him in jeopardy with the FBI? He could have literally said, "the election was stolen. You should gather the military and have them execute every democrat in the US", and it STILL wouldnt be a crime. He could suggest that they eat babies and it wouldnt be a crime. He had no position or authority to even break a law.
Conspiring with people stealing election data and trafficking it around would seem to be enough to land in jeopardy with the FBI.

If all he said was the election was stolen, he would be fine. The problem is he’s been doing a lot more than that.

Everyone is in a position to break the law if they want to.

Conspiring with people stealing election data and trafficking it around would seem to be enough to land in jeopardy with the FBI.

If all he said was the election was stolen, he would be fine. The problem is he’s been doing a lot more than that.

Everyone is in a position to break the law if they want to.
Hey everybody, now hear this!!!!! I think the GOP should break election laws in the 2024 presidential election. Im talking about ballot harvesting, voter intimidation and vote machine hacking.

...are you under the impression that i just broke a law?

Hey everybody, now hear this!!!!! I think the GOP should break election laws in the 2024 presidential election. Im talking about ballot harvesting, voter intimidation and vote machine hacking.

...are you under the impression that i just broke a law?
Nope.

17 Sep 2022 ~~ By Bob Hoge

You may know him as the hyper, slightly-goofy pillow pitchman from TV who can regularly be found on Fox News hawking his MyPillow product along with Giza Dream sheets, slippers, and more. You might have even seen him on a poster in Bed Bath & Beyond or Walmart before they predictably—in the woke corporate age—dropped him from their lineups.
Things took a sinister turn Tuesday, as Nick Arama reported: Lindell was tracked down by FBI agents, corralled at a Hardee’s of all places, served a subpoena, and ordered to turn over his cell phone. What in the heck is going on here? Is Pillow Guy secretly a violent white nationalist, a Russian spy spewing disinformation, an international arms dealer, what?
Independent journalist Emerald Robinson obtained a copy of the subpoena:
Lindell’s crime sounds especially sinister, according to CNN:
The Justice Department is seeking information about at least seven people in connection with a breach of a Colorado county’s voting system as part of efforts to subvert the 2020 election results, according to subpoena documents obtained by CNN that reveal new details about the breadth of the investigation.​
Well, this certainly sounds like a case worthy of the full weight of the FBI, and it seems entirely justified that armed agents were needed to ambush Lindell at a fast-food restaurant. Not.
It’s impossible to give Merrick Garland’s Department of Justice even the slightest benefit of the doubt in this day and age, as they have subpoenaed virtually half the free world and raided former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate on a seemingly endless fishing expedition. Pillow Guy’s story is equally murky; there are a lot of suspicions and dark insinuations thrown about by the FBI, but little in the way of facts that make you go, “oh man! Lindell really crossed the line on that one!” Without boring the heck out of you, I’ll try to sum it up quickly:
Lindell has been an outspoken critic of the 2020 presidential election and has regularly said he believes the outcome was fraudulent. This would appear to be his worst crime. But did he breach voting data machines?
~Snip~
Will Lindell’s be another case where a Trump associate is never charged with anything, and the DOJ eventually slinks away after ruining someone else’s life?

Commentary:
Because Mike Lindell has a public forum and he resists.
Like all the rest. Find a person who resists the Maoist/DSA Democrat left and who has the ability to influence others and you will find the deep state crosshairs on them.
Garland's DoJ Gestapo and Wray's FBI/STASI are using tactics designed to intimidate and cause fear among anyone who might oppose this administration. They are trying to set an “example” for everyone else.

Lindell is destroying himself. He is responsible for whatever mess he is in.

I got through 2 pages of this 10 page (so far) thread.

But, I'll shortcut it all and suggest this:

• The FBI stopped PillowBoy and took his phone because......

• ........Well, because there is the righteous suspicion that on that phone is the data....name, address, party affiliation, and importantly - the fraudulent voting record -- that 300 million Americans perpetrated. And for which PillowBoy has the evidence.

Hell, if I was FBI I'd wanna get my hands on all that fraud data.....so I could start arresting those 300 million alleged criminals.

Hell, wouldn't you want that too?

"My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell claimed during an appearance on Real America's Voice that he had enough voter fraud evidence to put nearly the entire population of the U.S. in prison."

Attachments

• 1663625694345.png
    1663625694345.png
    68 bytes · Views: 13
Why should I be afraid of any of my crew members, regardless of race. Unlike your racist stereotype, the black members of my crew prove every day that being black does not obligate one to behave like a subhuman criminal piece of shit. These are all hard-working, honest, men, just like myself. You're the only one who thinks that race has anything to do with any of it.

Oh, are they "one of the good ones"?

Race has everything to do with it, buddy. Quit pretending it doesn't.

Forum List

Back