Liberals you bashed bush for allowing this

So far in this attempt at a "gotcha" thread, in your rush to show all liberals as hypocrites, you guys neglected to realize that if Liberals are hypocrites for attacking Bush about torture and giving Obama a pass, Conservatives are just as hypocritical for defending Bush's "enhanced interrogation", then turning around and attacking Obama for it.

um only we are not attacking Obama for it, we are attacking you liberals who are so silent as he allows it to happen. My feeling about enhanced interrogation have not changed, however it seems many liberals have since they all of the sudden shut up about the fact that we are still doing it, now that Obama is President.

Well, my views on it haven't changed either. And I have attacked Obama for it. So I guess this thread is entirely pointless.

So far in this attempt at a "gotcha" thread, in your rush to show all liberals as hypocrites, you guys neglected to realize that if Liberals are hypocrites for attacking Bush about torture and giving Obama a pass, Conservatives are just as hypocritical for defending Bush's "enhanced interrogation", then turning around and attacking Obama for it.

um only we are not attacking Obama for it, we are attacking you liberals who are so silent as he allows it to happen. My feeling about enhanced interrogation have not changed, however it seems many liberals have since they all of the sudden shut up about the fact that we are still doing it, now that Obama is President.

Well, my views on it haven't changed either. And I have attacked Obama for it. So I guess this thread is entirely pointless.

Good for you but you are just one person. You have to admit the outrage and opposition to it has lets say died out significantly since Obama won.

Good for you but you are just one person. You have to admit the outrage and opposition to it has lets say died out significantly since Obama won.

So has the integrity of the office.

You are lying. You said this once before that you have spoken out against obama for this. But how can that be because this is very new information and is not even mentioned in the mainstream media.

You are lying. You said this once before that you have spoken out against obama for this. But how can that be because this is very new information and is not even mentioned in the mainstream media.

Because anyone in their right mind can see that Obama has been continuing all of Bush's policies. Gitmo is still open, rendition is still going on.

This isn't news at all, this has been going on since Obama has been president.

Sure, that's true.

But, on the other hand, the outrage and opposition on the right has grown - on things that were supported when Bush was President. Welcome to politics.

You are a first class moron. You guys cried that Bush had no justification to go into Iraq, although he did, and now obama is apparently handing Iraqi citizens over to be tortured and try to justify his actions. IDIOT!!! Obama has done alot worse for this country than Bush ever did.

This is the problem with obama worshipers, he can do no wrong. I WILL NEVER FEEL PITTY FOR THEM, THEY WILL GET EVERYTHING THEY DESERVE.

I feel for them. They are my fellow Americans. Misguided for sure, but still my fellow Americans.

I call it tough love let'em have what they want. Because the grass is not always greene on the other side.

Because anyone in their right mind can see that Obama has been continuing all of Bush's policies. Gitmo is still open, rendition is still going on.

I know it's been going on that's what the non America new source says. But not one word from the American mainstream media.

I know it's been going on that's what the non America new source says. But not one word from the American mainstream media.

Who the fuck cares about the "mainstream media"?

We live in the age of the internet. Information at our fingertips.

You should if they keep this from the public what else will they keep from the public view concerning obama?
Two years ago this was just about all you heard from the mainstream media Bush gitmo and torture.
Nw it's obamas turn and not even a peep.

Question would you have reported this information on this board?

You should if they keep this from the public what else will they keep from the public view concerning obama?
Two years ago this was just about all you heard from the mainstream media Bush gitmo and torture.

It's not being "kept" from the public if a google search turns up thousands of articles.

Sure, that's true.

But, on the other hand, the outrage and opposition on the right has grown - on things that were supported when Bush was President. Welcome to politics.

True enough. I guess there will always be the blind partisans. All I can do is work hard to not be one.

It's not being "kept" from the public if a google search turns up thousands of articles.

I think his point is that the liberal media is no longer talking about it.

I think his point is that the liberal media is no longer talking about it.

Thats exactly my point. If Bush was still President this would be blasted all over the ABC CBS NBC CNN MSNBC. As any of this been mention on any of those propraganda media list?

NEWS FLASH
The internet is not part of the mainstream media.

NEWS FLASH

And yet, more people get their news from the internet than from the so-called "mainstream media".

NEWS FLASH

And yet, more people get their news from the internet than from the so-called "mainstream media".

Correction More young people do.

Got a link?

Everything I've found points to a vast majority of Americans getting their news from the internet, not just young people.
Survey: More Americans get news from Internet than newspapers or radio - CNN

Correction More young people do.

Got a link?

Everything I've found points to a vast majority of Americans getting their news from the internet, not just young people.
Survey: More Americans get news from Internet than newspapers or radio - CNN

Google the key words 30,000 detained in Iraq without any charges and see if any of those media sources that supported obama will have any information on the subject?ABC CBS NBC CNN MSNBC MEDIA MATTERS PBS. Come on you can do it

Forum List

Back