Liberals you bashed bush for allowing this

These people that are being held without charge are not combatants there is no information that is needed to get from these people. But if there was I would be for water boarding everyone. You on the other hand I do not hear you complaining about obama allowing them to be detained without any charges.

I haven't commented one way or the other.

But the fact that Obama...

Father-of-three Walid Yunis Ahmad, 52, has been detained without charge or trial for more than 10 years.

...and Bush have let this go on for over a decade is a sign that it has nothing to do with us.

Let's all give our support to Amnesty International!

Your silence speaks volumes as it does with all those who support obama along with the mainstream media.

Now lets hear what you have to say about obama and torture?

Colm O’Gorman, executive director of Amnesty International Ireland, said Iraq’s security forces have been responsible for systematic human rights abuses while their government looks the other way. And the US authorities have handed over thousands of people to face this catalogue of violence and abuse.

Read more: 30,000 Iraqis held without trial and at risk of torture | Irish Examiner

Why do any of you even care? They're just Iraqis. It was acceptable under the butcher of Baghdad to you people.

You people wanted Iraq liberated. You were content to see thousands of Americans die to accomplish it.

Well, liberation means self-determination, which means the liberated get to determine what system of criminal justice they use.

This was YOUR idea.

Yet obama is still allowing it to happen.

What choice does he have? Look at the government Republicans set up in Iraq.

Besides, what were Republicans doing when Iraq's Christians were being slaughtered?

Hmm, maybe he should quit... I mean he CAN'T fix anything because it's all locked in place right?

What do you think? Should he keep in office so he can blame everyone else or should just just bail and blame everyone else? It's a real question!

You mean, be a Quitter? Isn't that something desirable by the Right these days?

Another reason we should have stayed the fuck out of Iraq

That makes alot of sense.:cuckoo:

So....let me get this straight.....hundreds of thousands are dead at the hands of Saddam and his son's but we should have stayed out.

Let's see:

Saddam is dead
So are his sadistic sons
We don't have to worry about terrorist training camps in Iraq
The people of Iraq have real elections now
Iraq no longer is a threat to it's neighbors

So we should have stayed out?

Fuuuuuuuck:booze:

What the fuck are you drinking...I want some.

You people wanted Iraq liberated. You were content to see thousands of Americans die to accomplish it.

Well, liberation means self-determination, which means the liberated get to determine what system of criminal justice they use.

This was YOUR idea.

You people want no more torture and you wanted to stop people from being locked up without any charges. Those people aren't even combatants and they are being locked up with the ok of obama. Sounds like what they do in a communist country.

Now lets hear what you have to say about obama and torture?

Colm O’Gorman, executive director of Amnesty International Ireland, said Iraq’s security forces have been responsible for systematic human rights abuses while their government looks the other way. And the US authorities have handed over thousands of people to face this catalogue of violence and abuse.

Read more: 30,000 Iraqis held without trial and at risk of torture | Irish Examiner

Why do any of you even care? They're just Iraqis. It was acceptable under the butcher of Baghdad to you people.

Because obama is a lying piece of shit and I enjoy show the light of truth on him anyway I can.

Besides, what were Republicans doing when Iraq's Christians were being slaughtered?
You are a first class moron. You guys cried that Bush had no justification to go into Iraq, although he did, and now obama is apparently handing Iraqi citizens over to be tortured and try to justify his actions. IDIOT!!! Obama has done alot worse for this country than Bush ever did.

So....let me get this straight.....hundreds of thousands are dead at the hands of Saddam and his son's but we should have stayed out.

Let's see:

Saddam is dead
So are his sadistic sons

whatever it is, you can be sure it's not TEA!!! :clap2::clap2:

You are a first class moron. You guys cried that Bush had no justification to go into Iraq, although he did, and now obama is apparently handing Iraqi citizens over to be tortured and try to justify his actions. IDIOT!!! Obama has done alot worse for this country than Bush ever did.

This is the problem with obama worshipers, he can do no wrong. I WILL NEVER FEEL PITTY FOR THEM, THEY WILL GET EVERYTHING THEY DESERVE.

This is the problem with obama worshipers, he can do no wrong. I WILL NEVER FEEL PITTY FOR THEM, THEY WILL GET EVERYTHING THEY DESERVE.

I feel for them. They are my fellow Americans. Misguided for sure, but still my fellow Americans.

Let's see:

Saddam is dead
So are his sadistic sons

whatever it is, you can be sure it's not TEA!!! :clap2::clap2:

It's called obamasplitzer

25% snake oil, 73%bullshit, 1% Hope 1% change.

You got to have some compassion for them. Here they thought they were electing the most Transparent, and honest, and intelligent President in our history, and ushering in decades of Democrat rule.

Just 2 short years later it is clear the only thing transparent about Obama is his Lies, and he is anything but the most intelligent president ever, and those decades of Democrat rule are likely to end up being 2 years.

Last edited:
You got to have some compassion for them. Here they though they were electing the most Transparent, and honest, and intelligent President in our history, and ushering in decades of Democrat rule.

Just 2 short years later it is clear the only thing transparent about Obama is his Lies, and he is anything but the most intelligent president ever, and those decades of Democrat rule are likely to end up being 2 years.

I wished I could give you a bigger REP then this.:clap2:

You got to have some compassion for them. Here they though they were electing the most Transparent, and honest, and intelligent President in our history, and ushering in decades of Democrat rule.

I wished I could give you a bigger REP then this.:clap2:

LOL knowing I am not alone in my thoughts is reward enough :lol:

So far in this attempt at a "gotcha" thread, in your rush to show all liberals as hypocrites, you guys neglected to realize that if Liberals are hypocrites for attacking Bush about torture and giving Obama a pass, Conservatives are just as hypocritical for defending Bush's "enhanced interrogation", then turning around and attacking Obama for it.

So far in this attempt at a "gotcha" thread, in your rush to show all liberals as hypocrites, you guys neglected to realize that if Liberals are hypocrites for attacking Bush about torture and giving Obama a pass, Conservatives are just as hypocritical for defending Bush's "enhanced interrogation", then turning around and attacking Obama for it.

um only we are not attacking Obama for it, we are attacking you liberals who are so silent as he allows it to happen. My feeling about enhanced interrogation have not changed, however it seems many liberals have since they all of the sudden shut up about the fact that we are still doing it, now that Obama is President.

Forum List

Back