Liberals you bashed bush for allowing this

Yet obama is still allowing it to happen.

What choice does he have?

Plenty. He could do whatever he wanted if he was willing to take a stance against torture. It seems this was just a campaign talking point since he's outsourced it to other parties.

Look at the government Republicans set up in Iraq.

Ah, Bush's fault. What has Obama done to change things in Iraq? Nothing.

Besides, what were Republicans doing when Iraq's Christians were being slaughtered?

non-sequitir

agreed obama is president he's the buck stops here president.

sine the last election took place on Obamas watch and Iraq has not yet formed the coalitions to create Parliament and get things done, I'd say Obama and Hillary own this one.

A prime example of one of the biggest political blunders in US history. Trying to establish a legitimate government in Iraq

Get the hell out now

You say that, but you'll pull the lever for him again all while claiming that you are against the war in Iraq.

Gotta love that liberal duplicity.

What choice does he have?

Plenty. He could do whatever he wanted if he was willing to take a stance against torture. It seems this was just a campaign talking point since he's outsourced it to other parties.

Ah, Bush's fault. What has Obama done to change things in Iraq? Nothing.

Besides, what were Republicans doing when Iraq's Christians were being slaughtered?

non-sequitir

agreed obama is president he's the buck stops here president.

I love how Bush was such a lousy President because he got his "rubber stamp Congress" but Obama is great and is only being held back by the "obstructionist Republicans."

I don't see any Republican resistance to him refusing to outsource torture to other countries do you? But remember, Bush was bad because ....

I really do not give a rats ass which president gets the blame.

Just get the hell out of Iraq!

You may want us out of Iraq, but I am willing to bet my last dollar that would keep me from dying of starvation that you bashed bush for this very thing while he wa president.

You may want us out of Iraq, but I am willing to bet my last dollar that would keep me from dying of starvation that you bashed bush for this very thing while he wa president.

I have also bashed Obama for this. You mistake me for a left wing Obamite?

:D

I was against the war even before it was voted to invade, err well invade as a last resort.

wow, thanks for the opportunity to watch liberal hypocrites do a fancy tap dance around this one.

Thanks.

I was against the war even before it was voted to invade, err well invade as a last resort.

How have you bashed obama for this since it fairly new and was just released by the media?

How have you bashed obama for this since it fairly new and was just released by the media?

Technicallity asshole alert.

I bed repped Obama for not starting to immediately withdraw troops as soon as elected and for not closing our offshore prison and for not banning the waterboarding stuff.

How's the drug war going in Afghanistan? Why are we there again?

I know, I'm a right wing nut bag for asking........

Now lets hear what you have to say about obama and torture?

There is no torture!

They are practicing enhanced interrogation techniques.

oh there's no torture? How do you know this? After all look at were these people have been detained without being charged. So where is the out cry about this?

Let's get this correct
People who have fought against America and are detained should be released. People who are locked up without being charged and the left is silent. WHY?????????????????????

Now lets hear what you have to say about obama and torture?

There is no torture!

oh there's no torture? How do you know this? After all look at were these people have been detained without being charged. So where is the out cry about this?

Let's get this correct
People who have fought against America and are detained should be released. People who are locked up without being charged and the left is silent. WHY?????????????????????

Are you now complaining about the use of enhanced interrogation techniques?

Can anyone say HIP-O-KRIT?

There is no torture!

Let's get this correct

Are you now complaining about the use of enhanced interrogation techniques?

Can anyone say HIP-O-KRIT?

These people that are being held without charge are not combatants there is no information that is needed to get from these people. But if there was I would be for water boarding everyone. You on the other hand I do not hear you complaining about obama allowing them to be detained without any charges.

These people that are being held without charge are not combatants there is no information that is needed to get from these people. But if there was I would be for water boarding everyone. You on the other hand I do not hear you complaining about obama allowing them to be detained without any charges.

I haven't commented one way or the other.

But the fact that Obama...

Father-of-three Walid Yunis Ahmad, 52, has been detained without charge or trial for more than 10 years.

...and Bush have let this go on for over a decade is a sign that it has nothing to do with us.

Let's all give our support to Amnesty International!

Forum List

Back