Liberals you bashed bush for allowing this

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Now lets hear what you have to say about obama and torture?

Colm O’Gorman, executive director of Amnesty International Ireland, said Iraq’s security forces have been responsible for systematic human rights abuses while their government looks the other way. And the US authorities have handed over thousands of people to face this catalogue of violence and abuse.

Read more: 30,000 Iraqis held without trial and at risk of torture | Irish Examiner

Another reason we should have stayed the fuck out of Iraq

Yet obama is still allowing it to happen.

What choice does he have? Look at the government Republicans set up in Iraq.

Besides, what were Republicans doing when Iraq's Christians were being slaughtered?

Lets all slap eachother on the back and celebrate the government we have established in Iraq

Is anyone surprised they return to their previous humanitarian practices?

Besides, what were Republicans doing when Iraq's Christians were being slaughtered?

Hmm, maybe he should quit... I mean he CAN'T fix anything because it's all locked in place right?

What do you think? Should he keep in office so he can blame everyone else or should just just bail and blame everyone else? It's a real question!

Wow another blame Bush post.Instead of accepting the fact that Obama should be held accountable for his actions it's more he has nothing to answer for, it's Bush's fault...Typical
Lib response to ANYTHING....It's never their fault.:eusa_whistle:

sine the last election took place on Obamas watch and Iraq has not yet formed the coalitions to create Parliament and get things done, I'd say Obama and Hillary own this one.

Now lets hear what you have to say about obama and torture?

Colm O’Gorman, executive director of Amnesty International Ireland, said Iraq’s security forces have been responsible for systematic human rights abuses while their government looks the other way. And the US authorities have handed over thousands of people to face this catalogue of violence and abuse.

Read more: 30,000 Iraqis held without trial and at risk of torture | Irish Examiner

rendition's are still taking place as well...hummmm...that damn Bush, I mean...well.

sine the last election took place on Obamas watch and Iraq has not yet formed the coalitions to create Parliament and get things done, I'd say Obama and Hillary own this one.

A prime example of one of the biggest political blunders in US history. Trying to establish a legitimate government in Iraq

Get the hell out now

A prime example of one of the biggest political blunders in US history. Trying to establish a legitimate government in Iraq

Get the hell out now

uhm, I think we are.....

Get the hell out now
and hold Obama accountable?:eusa_whistle:

What choice does he have? so we are forced to continue to hand people we catch over to them?

You people are a joke. Obama must be the must indecisive idiot in our history to listen to the way you guys talk about him.

What choice does he have? LOL

What choice does he have?

Plenty. He could do whatever he wanted if he was willing to take a stance against torture. It seems this was just a campaign talking point since he's outsourced it to other parties.

Look at the government Republicans set up in Iraq.

Ah, Bush's fault. What has Obama done to change things in Iraq? Nothing.

non-sequitir

Forum List

Back