Liberals in New Yawk Hate Glen Beck.

Your reading comprehension skills need work..

You're confusing reading comprehension with deductive logic.

You're not good at deductive logic either.

It's not exactly rocket science here. You can't provide a valid reason and you don't like him so you go to typical 1st grade arguments. "He's crazy" or "He's a stupid head" stuff like that.

Heck the people behind them were tweeting what they were doing. Amazingly it lines up with exactly what Glenn says. So what reason do we have to distrust his account of the matter?

You can call him all the names you want. Call him crazy. Even if for the sake of argument he was crazy, it doesn't change the fact that the evidence lines up for his story being exactly what he said it was. There is no reason not to believe it.

One of these days you are going to have to learn that you need real reasons for your positions. Just be honest about it. It's not that difficult.

You're confusing reading comprehension with deductive logic.

It's not exactly rocket science here. You can't provide a valid reason and you don't like him so you go to typical 1st grade arguments. "He's crazy" or "He's a stupid head" stuff like that.

Heck the people behind them were tweeting what they were doing. Amazingly it lines up with exactly what Glenn says. So what reason do we have to distrust his account of the matter?

You can call him all the names you want. Call him crazy. Even if for the sake of argument he was crazy, it doesn't change the fact that the evidence lines up for his story being exactly what he said it was. There is no reason not to believe it.

One of these days you are going to have to learn that you need real reasons for your positions. Just be honest about it. It's not that difficult.

I have contributed a very good and "real" reason that he would be considered untrustworthy. He's nutzo. Everyone knows that.

Next..

to attack a mans family even though you disagree with him is the act of a coward. certain things and people are off limits.. If you want to attack Beck on his stances and on his delivery of material that is your perogative but to defend the attackers of his family is just assinine .

That's the intellectually superior left for you.... scratch the surface, and they're just a bunch of fucking thugs.

dont forget he is an admitted liar but so are a lot of people.....he admits he does not check his facts etc....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn7BQMh-jjk]YouTube - ‪Why listen to Glenn Beck when He Admits he Lies‬‏[/ame]

dont forget he is an admitted liar but so are a lot of people.....he admits he does not check his facts etc....

YouTube - ‪Why listen to Glenn Beck when He Admits he Lies‬‏

Glenn found the woman's twitter account and it showed a discussion about how to spill wine on Beck and his family and make it look like an accident. They also tried to kick him in the mouth accidentally (this was discussed in her tweets with friends) but they weren't able to pull that one off.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZU4iIPp2as&NR=1]YouTube - ‪"I'm not a journalist, I'm an opinion guy"‬‏[/ame]

here he states he is not a journalist

becks light is simply reaping what he sewed. The guy is the worst person (or close to it) on the planet. It seems to me, he feels like he can say anything about anyone....the most disgusting slanderous lies. It seems to me, he doesn't care....thinks it's funny even. What he said about Sorros, just to win points with his uneducated, illiterate, hillbilly followers/sheep......that was disgusting. If he doesn't like the backlash......maybe he shouldn't have ATTACKED people from the safety of his little microphone. Seems to me, he has lied about people and has created fake conspiracies. Again, he is reaping what he sewed.

Can't have cake and eat it too. Also, he's been shown to tell absolute lies about events. So, I personally doubt his story anyway.
Then, it's OK with you if this same sort of thing were to happen to Soros and his family, for example.

I have contributed a very good and "real" reason that he would be considered untrustworthy. He's nutzo. Everyone knows that.

Next..

The problem I have with this is that you (as an individual, not a group) would be ranting about right wing violence and intimidation IF this had happened to some left wing commentator.

Forum List

Back