Liberals in New Yawk Hate Glen Beck.

Beck is a flametard.
So that makes it okay to torment his wife and kids?

:cuckoo:

Just imagine if it had been Michelle Obama and she'd had their kids with her.... the left would have 18 threads on it by now.... screaming about the violent right wingers, and generally having a meltdown.... but, it's a right wing talk show host... so his wife and kids are fair game.

Scum.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-4vMQOOiUY]YouTube - ‪New York Groove-Ace Frehley‬‏[/ame]

Beck is a flametard.

Just imagine if it had been Michelle Obama and she'd had their kids with her.... the left would have 18 threads on it by now.... screaming about the violent right wingers, and generally having a meltdown.... but, it's a right wing talk show host... so his wife and kids are fair game.

Scum.
I think I remember that thread when liberals were gnashing their teeth when something was said about Barry's kids
:eusa_shhh:

any man that gets on TV and cries like a little bytch is nothing but and emotive douch, any person that follows that douch is frankly a stupid sucker, all be it,he has a few good points, but really, not as a douch.

Scum.
I think I remember that thread when liberals were gnashing their teeth when something was said about Barry's kids
:eusa_shhh:

And one where someone commented on her weight.... the left had a meltdown over that.... and I agreed with them... pity not one of them seems to give a shit when it happens to a right wing public figure's family.

any man that gets on tv and cries like a little bytch is nothing but and emotive douch, any person that follows that douch is frankly a stupid sucker, all be it,he has a few good points, but really, not as a douch.

who

any man that gets on TV and cries like a little bytch is nothing but and emotive douch, any person that follows that douch is frankly a stupid sucker, all be it,he has a few good points, but really, not as a douch.

or.... someone who is trying to make money and generate ratings......

you are so simple minded.

So the actual topic really is above your intellectual paygrade. Man, the left are really struggling to attract intelligent posters these days. You're an embarrassment to your comrades, comrade.

Forum List

Back