Liberals in New Yawk Hate Glen Beck.

Yeah, fucking criminals...imagine the gall to actually have the nerve to accidentally spill wine and express their displeasure with someone... They ought to be shot. Oh wait....

Edtheliar strikes again...

{What led to the incident? Upon viewing this video that was uploaded to YouTube on Wednesday, Valle, wearing a red hoodie and carrying a sign, appears to rush toward Paul's open window as his vehicle approached the debate. She is pulled away from the window by Paul supporters. Then once the SUV has stopped, she runs around the vehicle toward Paul a second time. It is then she is brought down.}

You lie a lot, Edtheliar....

He's admitted to lying in General.

No, he didn't. Which makes YOU a liar - no biggie, we all knew this about you,
Gosh..go through the thread. And HE FAKES TEARS FOR THE CAMERA. Fakes them. Uses vicks vapor rub.

For his comedy act, dumbfuck.

Goddamn but you fascists are some sleazy, lying fucks.

I'm just saying....

Yesterday Beck responded to the story as he usually does. After admitting that he lied, Beck proceeded to belittle the story and mock those who reported on it. Beck claimed the story was no big deal, and justified his fabrication by saying he "thought it would be a little easier" to tell the story as he told it.

Continue reading on Examiner.com Video: Glenn Beck admits to lying about Washington's inaugural address at 'Restoring Honor' rally - National Political Buzz | Examiner.com Video: Glenn Beck admits to lying about Washington's inaugural address at 'Restoring Honor' rally - National Political Buzz | Examiner.com

Admits to lying here..
Now, this is a classic video:

A couple of weeks ago, Glenn Beck went on the air on his radio program and described an encounter he had on an Amtrak train with Barbara Walters and Whoopi Goldberg. It was, like so much of Beck's schtick, a (ahem) highly exaggerated account intended to (a) make Beck look good, and (b) make a point about those awful librul media elites or something.
The ladies of 'The View' rake Glenn Beck over the coals for lying about them on-air | Crooks and Liars

So go fuck yourself.

Asshole.

Yeah, it was okay for her to physically assault Mr. Paul, but she's a poor little victim when it prompts someone else to kick her ass in order to stop her. My heart bleeds . . . for the fact that she didn't get smacked down harder. Maybe if chickenshit liberals didn't have the ability to hide behind their sniveling victimhood and other people's good manners quite so often, they'd learn how not to behave like savages.

Take that bullshit somewhere else.

Yeah, good luck with getting respect for THAT around here, newbie. I'm sure all KINDS of old-timers around here are just going to JUMP to opportunity of letting you order them around so that you don't have to have your delicate sensibilities offended by hearing other opinions. Do the world a favor and hold your fucking breath until you have the power OR the balls to make that stick, wimp.

Meanwhile, perhaps you could muster the guts to answer the question: why is it okay for HER to attack Mr. Paul, in your eyes, but not okay for her to be physically restrained to protect him? Is there any extenuating circumstance there ASIDE from the fact that you're a vicious, low-class hypocrite, or was that it?

Well... this is all I could find...
Profitt and at least one other man roughly handled Valle, a MoveOn.org activist, as she attempted to present Paul with an "employee of the month" award from the bogus group RepubliCorp

Wow.. yeah... she deserved it:cuckoo:

I cannot believe the lengths you assholes will go to to defend your side. You cannot say... we were wrong. But when Weiner shows his Weiner... you not only expect it from us... you demand it.

You people are the most morally bankrupt people I have ever met.

Yeah, fucking criminals...imagine the gall to actually have the nerve to accidentally spill wine and express their displeasure with someone... They ought to be shot. Oh wait....

Edtheliar strikes again...

{What led to the incident? Upon viewing this video that was uploaded to YouTube on Wednesday, Valle, wearing a red hoodie and carrying a sign, appears to rush toward Paul's open window as his vehicle approached the debate. She is pulled away from the window by Paul supporters. Then once the SUV has stopped, she runs around the vehicle toward Paul a second time. It is then she is brought down.}

You lie a lot, Edtheliar....
First of all, you pathological liar, that is not my quote which makes YOU the liar.

And secondly, the video, which you did not post for obvious reasons, shows her on one side of the car the whole time holding a sign. The car stops right in front of her and she shows Paul her sign. It does not show her assaulting anyone, her hands were on the sign the whole time she was assaulted by the teabagging Randy Paul thugs. So it's her fault she had her head stomped on because she wanted the pussy Paul to see her sign.
Brilliant!

that's almost as good as the coward who stomped on her saying he did it because he had a bad back!!! :cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oUFDOAyGYI&NR=1&feature=fvwp]YouTube - ‪Head Stomper Wants Apology From Victim!‬‏[/ame]

First of all, you pathological liar, that is not my quote which makes YOU the liar.

Yo, dumbfuck...

The quote is what reveals you as a liar.

And secondly, the video,
The highly edited video, which cut out her rushing the car - twice.

It's really odd, you sleazy fucking leftists seem to have edited that portion out..

CNN Highlights Assault on MoveOn Worker, Omits Assault on Paul Supporter | NewsBusters.org
There was no assault on Paul to report, or you CON$ would have posted pictures of her foot on Paul's head. And she didn't have to "rush" the car because the car pulled up right in front of her. And since when did "rushing" a car become an assault on the person in the car??? All she did was show Paul her sign and that got her assaulted.

And in retrospect..

The Carnival Barker..

Glenn Beck.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL5tjGK-x-g&feature=related]YouTube - ‪When Is Enough Enough? Beck's Rabid Hate Speech On Fox News‬‏[/ame]

Gee, that video shows her STANDING in place and holding her sign as the car pulls right up to her, and while the car is pulling up to her STANDING with her sign you see Paul's thug in the gray suit rushing HER before the car even stops, followed by the Paul goon who stomps on her head.

So how did someone holding a sign with both hands assault someone in a MOVING car???? :cuckoo:

Gee, that video shows her STANDING in place and holding her sign as the car pulls right up to her,

Uh, no. Less LSD per day would help you, Edtheliar.

Try actually clicking the play button.
Again, your own video shows her STANDING and turning her sign towards Paul when the THUG in the gray suit runs toward her just STANDING there with her sign. You can see the car is still moving forward when the thug in gray starts his attack on her in the slow motion part of YOUR video.

So I ask again, how can someone holding a sign with both hands assault someone inside a MOVING car?????

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eIg9FwEG2g&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - ‪Video that the DEMS don't want you to see: MoveOn.org "Goon in Disguise" trying to attack Rand Paul‬‏[/ame]

You're off topic chief.

I posted a video about Beck spewing lies..and here you are talking about Rand Paul and his thugs.:lol:

I believe it was your fellow fascist, Steelplate who posted the edited video of the attack on Paul. I simply pointed out that he and Edtheliar were lying - I mean, that's what you fascists do...

You're off topic chief.

I posted a video about Beck spewing lies..and here you are talking about Rand Paul and his thugs.:lol:

I believe it was your fellow fascist, Steelplate who posted the edited video of the attack on Paul. I simply pointed out that he and Edtheliar were lying - I mean, that's what you fascists do...

You're damned right I did. It's amazing the lengths you guys will go to defend the indefensible. Even if the girl tried to "hand him a sign", was that worth her getting her head stomped on?

This whole thread started with you guys believing Glenn Beck(a known liar) saying that leftists attacked and harassed his family at a movie outing...even though there are many witnesses saying it is bullshit.

Then it was implied that "this is the way leftists act"... so THEN I posted the video of the moveon lady getting attacked by those untouchable right wingers.

So... fuck you. You want to falsely accuse us of barbarism and then defend your own shown on video. THAT is the typical Shiite response.

You're off topic chief.

Naw what fascists do is have big tall thugs beat up on little girls. Like you and your friends.

They also support liars like Beck.

Like you and your friends.

Naw what fascists do is have big tall thugs beat up on little girls. Like you and your friends.

You know, if a "little girl" had shoved a sign inside of a car and into the face of your Messiah®, she would have been shot to death and you would be applauding it.

This stupid **** was a MoveOn plant, there to stir up trouble.

Such is the way of your fascists.

You know, if a "little girl" had shoved a sign inside of a car and into the face of your Messiah®, she would have been shot to death and you would be applauding it.

This stupid **** was a MoveOn plant, there to stir up trouble.

Such is the way of your fascists.

Sorry chief. I got a thing about jack booted thugs beatin up little girls. I don't care who does it. She had a sign in her hand not a gun.

And here you are defending it. In black and white.

Simple as that..you little fascist you.:lol:

Forum List

Back