Kamala Harris drops an f-bomb

What you should doubt is the 74 million Trump got. Because every "audit" showed that Biden was shorted votes.
Every audit run by Dominion. The swing states had them supervise the audits. They also used V&V which works almost exclusively with Dominion. So it is bullshit.

Every audit run by Dominion. The swing states had them supervise the audits. They also used V&V which works almost exclusively with Dominion. So it is bullshit.
Wrong again dumb ass. Dominion had no problems. Ask Fox news.

Such a classy lady,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,not! Seriously your young ladies should look up to her, she will teach them to sleep their way to the top
“We have to know that sometimes people will open the door for you and leave it open. Sometimes they won’t, and then you need to kick that f‑‑‑ing door down,”
She can’t even cuss and look realistic doing it. I’ve never seen someone so awkward in every situation they’re in.

Her sucking dick has to be the most cringe thing Willie Brown ever saw. Did she cackle every time she came up for air?

Such a classy lady,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,not! Seriously your young ladies should look up to her, she will teach them to sleep their way to the top
“We have to know that sometimes people will open the door for you and leave it open. Sometimes they won’t, and then you need to kick that f‑‑‑ing door down,”
So what?

She is definitely a role model. Classier and more successful than you will ever be. That's why she triggers you guys.

Very oval
What she did over over is Way Worse and unsavory than Trumps speculative “guy talk”

She had sex with an older man. Nothing unusual or unethical about it. It wasn't even a secret or something she was ashamed of. Why do Republican men keep trying and failing to slut shame her over this.

What do you think was "way worse" than sexually assaulting more than 20 women, including multiple accusations of rape???

She can’t even cuss and look realistic doing it. I’ve never seen someone so awkward in every situation they’re in.

Her sucking dick has to be the most cringe thing Willie Brown ever saw. Did she cackle every time she came up for air?

You must spend all of your time fantasizing about sucking black dick yourself since your so obsessed with this notion.

I guess the only way you're able to deal with a black woman being more successful and smarter than you is to thing of the most humiliating thing possible for her to do. The thing YOU wish you were doing.

Really. Is that what you think???? What about LBJ???

Nixon swore. The Nixon tapes were full of profanity.

So does Trump. He swears on stage in front of people.

THE EMBARASSMENTS ARE SEXIST PIGS LIKE YOURSELF.
What's wrong?... the trial ain't going like you had hoped it would?.... Poor baby...

Such a bunch of nonsense, but I have come to expect that. She did a lot of leg spreading to get where she is it certainly isn't because she is intelligent!

What certainly isn't intelligent is to parott the racist and sexist lies being fed to you by the people you trust most.

Smart black women must scare the crap outta you!!!! They sure do scare the crap outta Donald Trump. Of course, everybody who stands up to him, scares the crap outta Trump.

But mostly, Trump hates people laughing at him. Brought down by all of the women he's abused over his life.

Melania had better cash in on that pre-nup she renegotiated after the Stormy Daniels story first hit the papers. With the new IRS investigation of Trump's "double dipping" on his real estate losses, he could end up owing another $100 mill to the IRS, in addition to the $450 mill to the State of New York. There might not be anything left for him to pay her off if she doesn't move quick.

Kamala is a whore, and you can't define what a woman is anyway, can you?

Evidence????? Nude photos???? You keep saying she was on her knees??? I found no such allegations whatsoever, ,which lleads me to believe that you're just projecting your fantasies and calling them real.

Harris was her class valedictorian, who joined the prosecutor's office right out of law school, and who never held a public office she wasn't elected to thereafter. How do you "sleep your way to the top" in elected office???? Fuck every voter in the state?????

There's a LOT more evidence that Melania was a whore - nude sex photos of her and another woman, and all. They met at a party when young models were being pimped out to rich old men.

You must spend all of your time fantasizing about sucking black dick yourself since your so obsessed with this notion.

I guess the only way you're able to deal with a black woman being more successful and smarter than you is to thing of the most humiliating thing possible for her to do. The thing YOU wish you were doing.
I don’t fantasize about sucking dicks of any color.

Depends on how anyone, male, female of any color got that success. She knew her strong suit wasn’t intelligence so she went with the next possible work around, she hit her knees and worked up from there.

The act isn’t humiliating. The reason for it is.

Forum List

Back