Liberals in New Yawk Hate Glen Beck.

Maybe you have some inside sources that allow you to make any conclusion about this. Do share.

Personally, even if Charlie Manson had a child or a wife - both of whom had no involvement other than being his family - I wouldn't pick on her just because I don't like him.

But, that's just the way I am.

My "inside source" is Beck himself.

What part of him admitting to lying and faking tears for the camera is eluding you?

Maybe you have some inside sources that allow you to make any conclusion about this. Do share.

Personally, even if Charlie Manson had a child or a wife - both of whom had no involvement other than being his family - I wouldn't pick on her just because I don't like him.

What part of him admitting to lying and faking tears for the camera is eluding you?
He admitted to lying about this?

Well, then yes, I did miss that.

I'm sorry that you don't like my position on this - that I make zero conclusion about this because I have nothing on which to base a conclusion about this.

Last edited:

I'm sorry that you don't like my position on this - that I make zero conclusion about this because I have nothing on which to base a conclusion about this.

It's an odd trait that some people have.... someone they like lies, and that's ok. Someone they dislike lies, and it is HUGELY important.

Fucking weird but there you have it.

He's admitted to lying in General. Gosh..go through the thread. And HE FAKES TEARS FOR THE CAMERA. Fakes them. Uses vicks vapor rub.

Actors fake tears..dear.

He's Elmer Gantry for sure.

He's admitted to lying in General. Gosh..go through the thread. And HE FAKES TEARS FOR THE CAMERA. Fakes them. Uses vicks vapor rub.

Actors fake tears..dear.

He's Elmer Gantry for sure.
Well, I know that most politicians have lied, too. That doesn't mean that I assume that the next thing they say is a lie.

That would be irrational.

It's an odd trait that some people have.... someone they like lies, and that's ok. Someone they dislike lies, and it is HUGELY important.

Where's the lunatic blue poster to tell me that I am defending Beck? ;)

Where's the lunatic blue poster to tell me that I am defending Beck? ;)

:lol:

Beck's a Carnival barker..and I mean REAL BARKER.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaWlUIULE3g&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Glenn Beck Barks Like A Dog To Criticize Stimulus‬‏[/ame]

And the tears video..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka_UWyZ9xf4&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Glenn Beck Behind The Scenes‬‏[/ame]

If there was a real altercation..and it was so tramatic..why didn't he leave? Or file a report?

Well, I know that most politicians have lied, too. That doesn't mean that I assume that the next thing they say is a lie.

Beck's got an agenda. That's to make money. It seems that someone spilled some wine on his wife's back..and then apologized profusely..even helping to clean it up.

A light bulb went off in the guy's head. And he went with it.

That's it. And it speaks to his audience. Who hate New York..and Liberals in general.

And it keeps them tuned in for more of the same.

Beck's got an agenda. That's to make money. It seems that someone spilled some wine on his wife's back..and then apologized profusely..even helping to clean it up.

A light bulb went off in the guy's head. And he went with it.

That's it. And it speaks to his audience. Who hate New York..and Liberals in general.

And it keeps them tuned in for more of the same.
:lol: Oh, and politicians don't have agendas.

Sorry, I don't have enough information on which I can make any conclusion about this. And, if I assumed that those who have previously lied tell nothing but lies, I would have to put a bullet in my head because I would know that I have lost my mind.

Amazing how you are all defending this hate.

You honestly don't think people should be able to be in public without being insulted just because you don't like their politics?
So what you don't think it should be legal to insult people whose politics you disagree with?

Just another example of the mob mentality that is the left. Each one of them doesn't have the guts to stand alone and say it to his face. Cowards.

Yeah, fucking criminals...imagine the gall to actually have the nerve to accidentally spill wine and express their displeasure with someone... They ought to be shot. Oh wait....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N28CRweVlQ4]YouTube - ‪Rand Paul Campaign Workers Beat Up Woman‬‏[/ame]

Yeah, it was okay for her to physically assault Mr. Paul, but she's a poor little victim when it prompts someone else to kick her ass in order to stop her. My heart bleeds . . . for the fact that she didn't get smacked down harder. Maybe if chickenshit liberals didn't have the ability to hide behind their sniveling victimhood and other people's good manners quite so often, they'd learn how not to behave like savages.

When you stomp someone in the head when they are subdued and not fighting back that's called assault. The fact that you'd not only defend this but demand that she be beaten even more shows what a slimey, vindictive piece of shit you are.

What's really astonishing though is that a scumbag like you thinks they have class.

Then, it's OK with you if this same sort of thing were to happen to Soros and his family, for example.

It wouldn't though, and you know it. Conservatives don't act the way you hate-filled leftists act.

Y'all acted this way against blacks back when the Klan was a major part of your party, now you act this way against conservatives. Your behavior hasn't changed, just your victim.

Yeah, fucking criminals...imagine the gall to actually have the nerve to accidentally spill wine and express their displeasure with someone... They ought to be shot. Oh wait....

YouTube - ‪Rand Paul Campaign Workers Beat Up Woman‬‏

Yeah, it was okay for her to physically assault Mr. Paul, but she's a poor little victim when it prompts someone else to kick her ass in order to stop her. My heart bleeds . . . for the fact that she didn't get smacked down harder. Maybe if chickenshit liberals didn't have the ability to hide behind their sniveling victimhood and other people's good manners quite so often, they'd learn how not to behave like savages.

Take that bullshit somewhere else.

Yeah, good luck with getting respect for THAT around here, newbie. I'm sure all KINDS of old-timers around here are just going to JUMP to opportunity of letting you order them around so that you don't have to have your delicate sensibilities offended by hearing other opinions. Do the world a favor and hold your fucking breath until you have the power OR the balls to make that stick, wimp.

Meanwhile, perhaps you could muster the guts to answer the question: why is it okay for HER to attack Mr. Paul, in your eyes, but not okay for her to be physically restrained to protect him? Is there any extenuating circumstance there ASIDE from the fact that you're a vicious, low-class hypocrite, or was that it?

Is this up for a vote? If so I vote for the block party. :lol:

Gosh, it's funny that you want to celebrate bad things happening to people. It's utterly frigging hilarious that you're a petty, mean-spirited, nasty little savage without an ounce of decency and civilization . . . oh, wait, it's not. It's just sad. Like you.

It's enough to make a person conservative just by seeing what kind of filth she'd have to associate with if she was a liberal.

Ok, troll.

Pointing out the facts isn't "trolling", newbie, even if they're facts that YOUR delicate hypocritical sensibilities would prefer to ignore.

Once again, you show us how ANY expression of opinions you don't agree with is unacceptable, while anything said or done in support of your positions is a-okay. While you're learning the meaning of the word "troll" so that you're not quite such an insufferable burden on the message board, you might also learn the meaning of the word "trash", because you and Susan are so far living the definition.

Why didn't beck call the police? Was he verbally assaulted? I marched in a anti-SB 1070 demonstration. I experienced the vocal styling of your classy conservatives.

Yeah, marching in a political demonstration is EXACTLY the same as having an evening out with your family . . . oh, wait, it's not.

So civility is based on the event?

When you have something to say about Susan's desire to have a block party celebrating harm coming to other human beings, you MIGHT have the credibility to say something to me about "civility", hypocrite. Until then, you're just a wannabe gassing away about nothing and making a fool of himself while thinking he's impressive.

Is this up for a vote? If so I vote for the block party. :lol:

Gosh, it's funny that you want to celebrate bad things happening to people. It's utterly frigging hilarious that you're a petty, mean-spirited, nasty little savage without an ounce of decency and civilization . . . oh, wait, it's not. It's just sad. Like you.

It's enough to make a person conservative just by seeing what kind of filth she'd have to associate with if she was a liberal.

Allow me to quote you directly:

Also, why do you feel it necessary to make things up? The woman whose head was stomped upon by a dickless Paul supporter, had not assaulted Paul. She never even touched him.

Is this anything like the leftist faux outrage over Sarah Palin saying, "Don't retreat, reload", and we were all supposed to take seriously their pretend-belief that she was going to shoot someone?

If you're looking for me to apologize for thinking someone who assaults others deserves to regret it - especially to a bunch of neo-barbarians who excuse the initial assault because it was on someone they didn't like - you've got a long wait coming. I don't expect garbage like the left to understand the difference between offense and defense, since I hear they're still struggling with the meaning of "is", and I sure as Hell don't accept the belief that they have enough moral gravitas to demand anything from me.

Why do YOU feel it necessary to make things up? No one "stomped on her head", and it's not going to become true no matter HOW many times you lying savages bleat about it. He put his foot on her shoulder to hold her down. Everyone knows it but you . . . of course, that's the case with virtually ANY truth, isn't it? And are you seriously suggesting that we should wait until a politician is physically harmed before stopping an attack? I think Gabrielle Giffords might disagree with that approach.

Just another example of the mob mentality that is the left. Each one of them doesn't have the guts to stand alone and say it to his face. Cowards.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N28CRweVlQ4"]YouTube - ‪Rand Paul Campaign Workers Beat Up Woman‬‏[/ame]

Only in CON$ervative Loonyville is posing for a picture an "assault!!!

The Plum Line - Cops share more details on probe of stomper

The Lexington Division of Police has identified a suspect in connection to the October 25, 2010 assault of a woman at 600 Cooper Drive.

On the 25th, at approximately 7:00p.m., officers were alerted to an active assault at 600 Cooper Drive (Kentucky Educational Television Studios).

Officers responded to the scene of the assault and made contact with the victim. She identified herself as a member of MoveOn.org and stated she was assaulted while attempting to take a picture with candidate Rand Paul. Division of Police patrol officers took an assault report and forwarded the case to the Division of Police Bureau of Investigation.

Today, October 26, 2010, detectives identified the suspect, involved in the assault, as Tim Profitt. Mr. Profitt is currently being served with a criminal summons ordering him to appear before a Fayette County District Court Judge.

Forum List

Back