Liberals Destroying Business (Uber and Lyft)

I find the whole idea of ride shares like that odd. Even in college when people were looking to share rides home on holiday, I thought it odd. I don't want to be trapped in a vehicle with strangers.

Like I said before I haven't used a taxi since I got a car when I was 17.

But feel free to sign away all your rights to seek damages against the Uber Corp every time you get into one of those cars.

Funny how none of you people seem to know that Uber is not a transportation company and that you have to sign away all your rights to seek damages for any injuries or lost property resulting from getting a ride form an Uber driver.
Do you have a friend take you to the airport? Who do you think is going to pay you a jackpot prize if there's an accident? Who do you think pays you a jackpot if you're driving your own car?

Who pays you a jackpot if your HVAC guy screws up and burns your house down? If the garage mechanic screws up your brakes and your family is killed, how do you collect your jackpot then?

You don't sign away squat with Uber/Lyft.

There are millions and millions of Uber/Lyft every month.. Not sure how many, but it's millions. If there were a high rate of problems, we'd be hearing about it.

I find the whole idea of ride shares like that odd. Even in college when people were looking to share rides home on holiday, I thought it odd. I don't want to be trapped in a vehicle with strangers.
A rational fear.

That's why when progs/libs try to mandate government run mass transit, they always fail.

Americans like to make their own decisions...

Not since I got a car when I was 17.

But I already outlined the differences between a taxi or bus driver over an Uber driver.

And you don't have to agree to some uber-long terms of service that is designed not for your safety but rather for Uber's safety just to flag down a cab
Oh.. Yeah...

Did you know that in many cities taxi drivers are partially or mostly contractors, just like Uber drivers?

Those in a cab waiting for a Jackpot may not be so happy when they find out what their taxi driver is worth.

When liberals are allowed to govern unfettered, you get feces and used needles in the streets.

Their policies do not work. They are in it for money and power.

Well they should succeed in driving businesses right out of California.

Uber and Lyft are country wide and I'm sure those in Cali could work in any state.

Talk about brainless boobs. That's the leaders in Cali.

Unfortunately, they flee the cesspools they create......then go right back to voting for THOSE EXACT SAME IDIOTIC POLICIES in their new place of residence. Eventually wreaking havoc there as well.
These people truly are the Walking Dead.

Scientifically they should be classified as a disease.

Jobs that hardly pay anything.

Uber is convenient. I don't care if their families are eating the soles of shoes. :mad:

If Uber is their only source of income, they have made some very bad life choices. We have millions of open jobs right now.

Uber, along with grocery delivery, is popular with teachers trying to supplement their incomes

Like I said before I haven't used a taxi since I got a car when I was 17.

But feel free to sign away all your rights to seek damages against the Uber Corp every time you get into one of those cars.

Funny how none of you people seem to know that Uber is not a transportation company and that you have to sign away all your rights to seek damages for any injuries or lost property resulting from getting a ride form an Uber driver.
Do you have a friend take you to the airport? Who do you think is going to pay you a jackpot prize if there's an accident? Who do you think pays you a jackpot if you're driving your own car?

Who pays you a jackpot if your HVAC guy screws up and burns your house down? If the garage mechanic screws up your brakes and your family is killed, how do you collect your jackpot then?

You don't sign away squat with Uber/Lyft.

There are millions and millions of Uber/Lyft every month.. Not sure how many, but it's millions. If there were a high rate of problems, we'd be hearing about it.
If the car insurance company finds out people are using their personal vehicles as a paid livery service then they won't pay out in the even of an accident or injury.

I don't pay my friend to drive me to the airport.

But I already outlined the differences between a taxi or bus driver over an Uber driver.

And you don't have to agree to some uber-long terms of service that is designed not for your safety but rather for Uber's safety just to flag down a cab
Oh.. Yeah...

Did you know that in many cities taxi drivers are partially or mostly contractors, just like Uber drivers?

Those in a cab waiting for a Jackpot may not be so happy when they find out what their taxi driver is worth.

Not just like Uber drivers because I can hold the taxi company liable for injuries because they are a livery service. Uber is not a transportation company and have you agree to terms that absolve them of any wrongdoings in regards to your personal safety

Once again, the liberal kooks in Ca work to destroy a company and/or raise prices for consumers of Lyft and Uber.

California Labor Bill, Near Passage, Is Blow to Uber and Lyft

States Rights, do you support them?

Unless you're a Californian what do you care if the California State Government intentionally reduces the efficiency of their own states economy? and if you are a Californian and don't like this sort of policy vote with your feet.

Once again, the liberal kooks in Ca work to destroy a company and/or raise prices for consumers of Lyft and Uber.

Those ride share companies have been sidestepping the regulations taxi companies must follow. You had to know that sooner or later they'd close that loophole. CA may be the first, but the other states will follow pretty quickly.

Yes, and they deliver a better product. Like I said, I use Lyft from time to time and they are great. I know within a couple minutes when they will pick me up, and they are nice folks with CLEAN cars.

Yep, although not too sure about the "nice folks" part.
https://www.hirefelons.org/lyft-hire-felons-ride-sharing-jobs/

Those ride share companies have been sidestepping the regulations taxi companies must follow. You had to know that sooner or later they'd close that loophole. CA may be the first, but the other states will follow pretty quickly.

Yes, and they deliver a better product. Like I said, I use Lyft from time to time and they are great. I know within a couple minutes when they will pick me up, and they are nice folks with CLEAN cars.

Yep, although not too sure about the "nice folks" part.
Does Lyft or Uber Hire Felons - How to Get a Job With Ride Sharing Services - Jobs That Hire Felons

upload_2019-9-12_11-37-57.png

Oh.. Yeah...

Not just like Uber drivers because I can hold the taxi company liable for injuries because they are a livery service. Uber is not a transportation company and have you agree to terms that absolve them of any wrongdoings in regards to your personal safety

Can I Sue Uber or Lyft? | Dolan Law Firm

Forum List

Back