Uber and Lyft drivers are staging a nationwide protest on Valentine's Day

Declining pay? So they are demanding more pay which will raise prices and cause even less customers to use them and probably lead to people being laid off.

And wow, the balls it takes to be a gig style worker where you just drive people around and think you're valuable enough to strike?

When you work a lazy and disposable job that requires no skill or education then I don't care when you get upset, in fact, I get annoyed. Go get a real job that has some value to it.

AI powered taxi is the future. I hate self driving vehicles but it's inevitable. Ride sharing companies put the taxi industry on the brink. AI will do the same to ride sharing.

Declining pay? So they are demanding more pay which will raise prices and cause even less customers to use them and probably lead to people being laid off.

And wow, the balls it takes to be a gig style worker where you just drive people around and think you're valuable enough to strike?

When you work a lazy and disposable job that requires no skill or education then I don't care when you get upset, in fact, I get annoyed. Go get a real job that has some value to it.
Typical arrogant white man.

Forum List

Back