Tariffs are stooopid and racist

And now? they're just super smart and the right thing to do.

Most people don't realize that China GDP could be anywhere from 30to 65% less than what everyone claims...

Shut up bigots
I think what you are pointing out is that libs hated tariffs on china when trump did it

But now biden is president and libs love tariffs

I’m a MAGA and I’m glad biden imposed the tariffs because we needed them

And now? they're just super smart and the right thing to do.

Most people don't realize that China GDP could be anywhere from 30to 65% less than what everyone claims...

Shut up bigots
the answer to the failure of neoliberalism is, according to the neoliberals, more neoliberalism.

are you suggesting that the free market is not powerful enough to thwart chinese manipulation? what is the alternative?

"there is no alternative" margaret thatcher

the answer to the failure of neoliberalism is, according to the neoliberals, more neoliberalism.

are you suggesting that the free market is not powerful enough to thwart chinese manipulation? what is the alternative?

"there is no alternative" margaret thatcher
You mean millions of individual consumers vs the chinese government?

In that case the communist dictatorship will win everytime

I think what you are pointing out is that libs hated tariffs on china when trump did it

i'm glad you mentioned that, mac.

part of the dem failure to message is that we are still fighting the last war : the one against hyper capitalism and unrestrained free trade. meanwhile the lines have shifted since trump.

i'm glad you mentioned that, mac.

part of the dem failure to message is that we are still fighting the last war : the one against hyper capitalism and unrestrained free trade. meanwhile the lines have shifted since trump.
Free trade between nations with comparable laws are good

The euro’s for instance have environmental laws very much like ours and should be exempt from tariffs

China and india do not

They can make products in china and sell them here at a lower price because their production costs are lower

By lib greenie standards the communists are raping the planet

Therefore greenies who want less co2 emissions should support tariffs on china

And there are many other examples of that

This is a great post

Yes, have to restrict imports from mexico until the mexicans raise their standards

And that is a giant loophole for the communists to take advantage of

Forum List

Back