Lib Nazi coward pepper sprays a young girl with Trump hat at the Berkely riot.

(I should have put in my previous post but I forgot to, sorry. It actually says "Make Bitcoin Great Again")

"Lib Nazi"? :lmao:

--- that like "jumbo shrimp"?

Lemme guess --- you have no idea what either of those terms mean, amirite?
If you were right, it would be a first.

The perpetual crime committed by these criminals has damaged the democrat party irreparably. As long as they have the current cadre of losers in charge, there is no chance that these goons will get into any major office anytime soon. The people ARE watching and so are others. Others who are tiring of this perpetual loser fest of spoiled thugs committing crime, who incidentally have the power to act against them. I feel very strongly that it will end soon, and when it does the democrats will be nearly outcast, and rightfully so. It will have been self inflicted.

Soon, the day will come where someone will be heard to say the word "democrat" at a social function, and the crowd will be stunned and all eyes turn to the speaker, as though had said "Niqqer", today.

I wouldn't be surprised Miketx The Dem party is dying and none of these idiots realize it. It's really sad to me, but if they're willing to hand the party out to anarchists and haters then I guess that's what needs to happen, unfortunately.

The reason these protests are getting more violent...the police are standing down and not making arrests.......they are getting orders from higher ups, and making the judgement themselves that arresting these ass clowns may lead to law suits...so they are stepping back rather than taking that chance....

it is only going to get worse if these morons aren't arrested and prosecuted....Trump needs to get federal prosecutors involved and file civil rights charges against them...give them federal time for these attacks...

Can't you just feel the tolerance? Love Trumps Hate! Fucking hypocrites.

VIDEO: Trump supporter pepper sprayed at Milo protest

I don't think this is the first time anyone has ever been pepper sprayed

Asswipe....those ass clowns blocking the public sidewalk were asked to leave by the college, ordered to leave by the police and refused to move....they had ample warning and decided to break the law anyway.....

The Trump supporter, that woman? She was simply going to hear a speech and your asswipe, democrat brownshirt, bernie supporter sprayed her in the face without warning or provaction.....

the stupid is strong with you tonight...and every other night as well...

Can't you just feel the tolerance? Love Trumps Hate! Fucking hypocrites.

VIDEO: Trump supporter pepper sprayed at Milo protest

I don't think this is the first time anyone has ever been pepper sprayed

Asswipe....those ass clowns blocking the public sidewalk were asked to leave by the college, ordered to leave by the police and refused to move....they had ample warning and decided to break the law anyway.....

The Trump supporter, that woman? She was simply going to hear a speech and your asswipe, democrat brownshirt, bernie supporter sprayed her in the face without warning or provaction.....

the stupid is strong with you tonight...and every other night as well...

So you think I had anything to do with her being sprayed, or support it? What do you base that on?

Again not one arrest last night.....
Seems the cops were told to stand down again.

I seriously hope all these partisan liberal hacks are actually right wing, if I were a lefty I'd be firing these people for making the left look stupid...

Forum List

Back