Trump flip flops on Israel Settlements

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
Trump had a freak out about the US not blocking a UN resolution against Israeli settlements. Now Trump says these settlements are not good for the peace process.

WTF.

He never flipped to flop. Wait for the Jerusalem announcement.

Speaking of flip-flops, the NEW Secretary-General of the UN, Antonio Guterres, fearing the loss of funding by the US, has re-canted the UN position on Jerusalem when he recently said it is “completely clear” that Jerusalem’s Temple Mount was home to the ancient Jewish Temple.

I still can't believe that UNESCO refused to acknowledge Jewish historical connection to the Temple Mount or the Western Wall.

I mean HELLO?

I believe this announcement was a preclude to Netanyahu's visit where Trump will announce that he's moving the embassy to Jerusalem. Why else would Trump come out with a statement like this now, they have no reason to.

I believe this announcement was a preclude to Netanyahu's visit where Trump will announce that he's moving the embassy to Jerusalem. Why else would Trump come out with a statement like this now, they have no reason to.
Who will pay for it?

Every nation pays for it's own embassys.
The US, for instance, has to maintain embassys in hostile Islamic nations at inordinate expense.

Trump treated Netanyahu with kid gloves compared to the Prime Minister of Australia and Putin and the President of Mexico.

Who will pay for it?

You will ...
About 2 cents of the 20 dollars he pays yearly in taxes will go to the new embassy. The horror! The horror!

Who will pay for it?

You will ...
About 2 cents of the 20 dollars he pays yearly in taxes will go to the new embassy. The horror! The horror!

Trump just pissed away most of the money he claims he saved on the purchase of F35 jets. For what? What gain is there other than stroke Nitwitandyahoo at the expense of pissing off the rest of the Middle East.

How many other countries have embassies in Jerusalem?

Jerusalem is the capitol of Israel. Every country has its embassy in the capitol of every other country. The only exception on earth is Israel.

Who will pay for it?

You will ...

Trump just pissed away most of the money he claims he saved on the purchase of F35 jets. For what? What gain is there other than stroke Nitwitandyahoo at the expense of pissing off the rest of the Middle East.

You should seriously either wake up or stop pushing propaganda BS and LIES..

upload_2017-2-4_7-48-3.png

Lockheed Credits Trump as Price Per Jet Falls in Latest F-35 Batch | DoD Buzz

Who will pay for it?

You will ...

Oooh, did you fail in math, dufus? There probably won't be a cost for the embassy, it will simply shift from whatever we are paying for the one in Tel Aviv, and the Israelis will help with most of the security. That's what they're good at.

Who cares what "other countries" do Israel as a nation has a right to declare where its capital is going to be.

Who will pay for it?

You will ...

Oooh, did you fail in math, dufus? There probably won't be a cost for the embassy, it will simply shift from whatever we are paying for the one in Tel Aviv, and the Israelis will help with most of the security. That's what they're good at.

Who cares what "other countries" do Israel as a nation has a right to declare where its capital is going to be.

1) They have to build a new embassy, jackasss./ You are acting like they are going to put a rope around the existing embassy & tow in to Jerusalem

2) Security will be more in Jerusalem.

3) If all the other embassies are in Tel Aviv, why shouldn't ours.

Who will pay for it?

You will ...

1) They have to build a new embassy, jackasss./ You are acting like they are going to put a rope around the existing embassy & tow in to Jerusalem

2) Security will be more in Jerusalem.

3) If all the other embassies are in Tel Aviv, why shouldn't ours.
We spend a FORTUNE for embassys in 57 hostile Arab nations yet that doesn't seem to disturb your keen sense of accounting.

Forum List

Back