Trump supporter maced by democrat brown shirt at Milo Speech: hate and violence= democrats

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This woman was simply being interviewed about why she was at the rally, when a democrat brown shirt maced her .........

They have the video of the violent attack at the link.......

The left wing monster sprays her right in the face from less than a foot away.....

She is a normal person who doesn't understand the left...you can tell by her statement to the reporter......but now she knows.....

Woman In Trump Hat Pepper Sprayed By Berkeley Rioter During TV Interview [VIDEO]

Kiara Robles attempted to attend a political speech at University of California-Berkeley Wednesday night, but found herself being pepper-sprayed by a radical leftist protester instead.

The event, a speech by Breitbart editor Milo Yiannapoulos, was canceled when protests against it turned into a riot. That’s when Kiara found herself outside with the mob wearing a red “Make America Great Again” hat.

At the end of an interview with a local TV station, Kiara was blindsided with pepper spray from a female rioter.

Willing to give the mob the benefit of the doubt at the time, Kiara said, “I’m looking to just make a statement by being here, and I think the protesters are doing the same. And props to them, the ones who are doing it non-violently. I think that’s a very rare thing, indeed.”

Read more: Woman In Trump Hat Pepper Sprayed By Berkeley Rioter During TV Interview [VIDEO]

This woman was simply being interviewed about why she was at the rally, when a democrat brown shirt maced her .........

The left wing monster sprays her right in the face from less than a foot away.....

She is a normal person who doesn't understand the left...you can tell by her statement to the reporter......but now she knows.....

Woman In Trump Hat Pepper Sprayed By Berkeley Rioter During TV Interview [VIDEO]

Kiara Robles attempted to attend a political speech at University of California-Berkeley Wednesday night, but found herself being pepper-sprayed by a radical leftist protester instead.

The event, a speech by Breitbart editor Milo Yiannapoulos, was canceled when protests against it turned into a riot. That’s when Kiara found herself outside with the mob wearing a red “Make America Great Again” hat.

At the end of an interview with a local TV station, Kiara was blindsided with pepper spray from a female rioter.

Willing to give the mob the benefit of the doubt at the time, Kiara said, “I’m looking to just make a statement by being here, and I think the protesters are doing the same. And props to them, the ones who are doing it non-violently. I think that’s a very rare thing, indeed.”

Read more: Woman In Trump Hat Pepper Sprayed By Berkeley Rioter During TV Interview [VIDEO]
Priceless quote from one of the leftist rioters:
“The whole reason we’re here is for free speech...Milo’s hate speech is not allowed here. When it’s hate speech, our free speech is to shut him down.”

Priceless quote from one of the leftist rioters:
“The whole reason we’re here is for free speech...Milo’s hate speech is not allowed here. When it’s hate speech, our free speech is to shut him down.”

Yes.....that is the level of intelligence in the democrat party.......

Ever notice what cowards these rioters are, they hit people and run. talk about pussies.

Ever notice what cowards these rioters are, they hit people and run. talk about pussies.

Well...they are democrats......the party of cowards, racists, and violent morons...

Amen to this. If they don't have the bean bags to take whatever is thrown back at them in return, they shouldn't throw the first punch to begin with!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back