Lib Nazi coward pepper sprays a young girl with Trump hat at the Berkely riot.

Lucky for her she's ok...
I don't understand...some people have issues for real :(
You can't spray people just because you have different opinions from them...this is insane :cuckoo:
What's wrong with this people? So much hate for nothing...:cranky:

It is absolutely insane.isn't it. This is all a product of the divisive trend in our country we've been dealing with for some 25 years. We call it "Eliminationism", the concept that one's opponent must not be listened to or negotiated with but literally exterminated. It begins with dehumanizing said adversary into some kind of subhuman untouchable who must be shouted down, insulted, demonized, beaten, pepper sprayed, firebombed or whatever one can think of. It began with Rush Limblob and hate radio and spread like a cancer. And Donald Rump of course fans its flames every day. He's the ultimate divider.

Here's a perfect example in a new thread just posted.

His article states "They" (it's always 'they', the other, the subhuman) .."are ISIS, except with hashtags instead of AKs, committed to the establishment of a leftist caliphate." No margin for humanity that unites us all --- "they" are subhuman.

There's another example in the quote in my sigline.

Last edited:
L
Can't you just feel the tolerance? Love Trumps Hate! Fucking hypocrites.

VIDEO: Trump supporter pepper sprayed at Milo protest
Let this be the first book you`ve ever read and then perhaps you`ll stop insulting the millions who died at the hands of the Nazis.
The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich: A History of Nazi Germany: William L. [Lawrence] Shirer: Amazon.com: Books

I've read the book repeatedly. Trump is not a Nazi, Republicans are not Nazis, Milo is not a Nazi. Nazis are Nazis.

And the anti-fascist fascists are using the same tactics the SA Brownshirts used to disrupt opposing political speeches and functions. If you were honest and had actually read Rise and Fall, you would realize that.
The Alt-Right shies away from that word, Nazi. LOL

The alt-right is simply a term used by progressives to make anyone to the right of Mitt Romney look like Hitler.

L
Can't you just feel the tolerance? Love Trumps Hate! Fucking hypocrites.

VIDEO: Trump supporter pepper sprayed at Milo protest
Let this be the first book you`ve ever read and then perhaps you`ll stop insulting the millions who died at the hands of the Nazis.
The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich: A History of Nazi Germany: William L. [Lawrence] Shirer: Amazon.com: Books

I've read the book repeatedly. Trump is not a Nazi, Republicans are not Nazis, Milo is not a Nazi. Nazis are Nazis.

And the anti-fascist fascists are using the same tactics the SA Brownshirts used to disrupt opposing political speeches and functions. If you were honest and had actually read Rise and Fall, you would realize that.
The Alt-Right shies away from that word, Nazi. LOL

The alt-right is simply a term used by progressives to make anyone to the right of Mitt Romney look like Hitler.
Alt-right - Wikipedia
The alt-right, or alternative right, is a loose group of people with far-right ideologies who reject mainstream conservatism in the United States. White nationalist Richard Spencer coined the term in 2010 to define a movement centered on white nationalism, and has been accused of doing so to whitewash overt racism, white supremacism, and neo-Nazism.[1][2][3][4][5] Spencer has repeatedly quoted from Nazi propaganda and spoken critically of the Jewish people,[5][6] although he has denied being a neo-Nazi; alt-right beliefs have been described as white supremacist,[7][8][9] frequently overlapping with antisemitism and Neo-Nazism,[10][11][12] nativism and Islamophobia,[13][14][15][16][17]antifeminism and homophobia,[10][18][19][20] white nationalist, right-wing populism,[21][22] and the neoreactionary movement.[7][23] The concept has further been associated with multiple groups from American nationalists, neo-monarchists, men's rights advocates, and the 2016 campaign of Donald Trump.[13][17][24][22][23][25]

Pogo You are not even following the conversation, you quoted me I responded to it -- you're apparently not bright enough to look up one post from my next response to figure that out...

Quoting doesn't work well on my browser (some add-on or ad-blocker idk) so I skip it expecting that people know how to forum - but that's apparently too much trouble for you, which kind of implies to me that you're not really interested in the conversation. That's fine. I'm not going to hassle myself with forcing the quote system to work just to respond to your disconnected from the conversation babble.. I'll just stop responding to you. ~shrug~

I looked to the previous post and found no connection. If you think anybody's going to read through an entire thread just to find out who you might have been talking to eighteen posts before, you're a few burgers short of a happy meal. Maybe you should just get your browser fixed. Ya think? It's simple common courtesy.

I run AdBlock all the time. It never interferes with quoting.

If you cannot connect post #91 and #92 that's you not following the conversation. Can't fix lazy.

As I said, an add-on maybe, I do have a few. If your 'intellectual' discussion was worth reading and discussing I might be willing to make the effort, but frankly it's not. Sorry. Have fun :)

And as I said --- expecting other people to do your work for you, doesn't get lazier than that. Everybody else knows how to do it ---- yet somehow you're a "special" class.

Poster please. :eusa_hand:

You're high if you think expecting others to read a thread on a discussion forum is "expecting others do to /my/ work" lol

If my thread is separated by another post I go back and add quotes. When it's inline with the other posts I see no reason to. Don't like it, then don't respond.

Forum List

Back