Lib Nazi coward pepper sprays a young girl with Trump hat at the Berkely riot.

Left doesn't care about arguments, since they don't have any. If they're not in power they do only things they always had, intimidation and violence.

I seriously hope all these partisan liberal hacks are actually right wing, if I were a lefty I'd be firing these people for making the left look stupid...
NO, your delusion overlooks that fact that most of us work.

... wut?

The gist of my statement had nothing to do with anyone's actual employment there dear, you've just missed the joke.

"Lib Nazi"? :lmao:

--- that like "jumbo shrimp"?

Lemme guess --- you have no idea what either of those terms mean, amirite?

The proper term is anti-fascist fascists. They have become the enemy they think they are fighting.

L
Can't you just feel the tolerance? Love Trumps Hate! Fucking hypocrites.

VIDEO: Trump supporter pepper sprayed at Milo protest
Let this be the first book you`ve ever read and then perhaps you`ll stop insulting the millions who died at the hands of the Nazis.
The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich: A History of Nazi Germany: William L. [Lawrence] Shirer: Amazon.com: Books

I've read the book repeatedly. Trump is not a Nazi, Republicans are not Nazis, Milo is not a Nazi. Nazis are Nazis.

And the anti-fascist fascists are using the same tactics the SA Brownshirts used to disrupt opposing political speeches and functions. If you were honest and had actually read Rise and Fall, you would realize that.

I don't think this is the first time anyone has ever been pepper sprayed

Asswipe....those ass clowns blocking the public sidewalk were asked to leave by the college, ordered to leave by the police and refused to move....they had ample warning and decided to break the law anyway.....

The Trump supporter, that woman? She was simply going to hear a speech and your asswipe, democrat brownshirt, bernie supporter sprayed her in the face without warning or provaction.....

the stupid is strong with you tonight...and every other night as well...

So you think I had anything to do with her being sprayed, or support it? What do you base that on?

When provided with information about someone being sucker sprayed, you post something in an attempt to justify it being OK because those you support being sprayed.

Let's make it easy. Was the sucker sprayer wrong for doing it?

L

Let this be the first book you`ve ever read and then perhaps you`ll stop insulting the millions who died at the hands of the Nazis.
The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich: A History of Nazi Germany: William L. [Lawrence] Shirer: Amazon.com: Books

I've read the book repeatedly. Trump is not a Nazi, Republicans are not Nazis, Milo is not a Nazi. Nazis are Nazis.

And the anti-fascist fascists are using the same tactics the SA Brownshirts used to disrupt opposing political speeches and functions. If you were honest and had actually read Rise and Fall, you would realize that.
If you`re in agreement with the OP that liberals are Nazis, you know nothing about Nazis and never read the book. Violent protests against right wingers has nothing to do with Nazis. Do you think Hitler was a liberal/Nazi? When a guy shot up a Planned Parenthood clinic did you call him a liberal?

L

If you`re in agreement with the OP that liberals are Nazis, you know nothing about Nazis and never read the book. Violent protests against right wingers has nothing to do with Nazis. Do you think Hitler was a liberal/Nazi? When a guy shot up a Planned Parenthood clinic did you call him a liberal?

The tactics being used by the anti-fascist fascists are the same as the ones used by the SA. that is my point. The irony of people calling others Nazis solely due to them being different politically while using Nazi tactics is what I am pointing out.

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck...

L

You're a fucking idiot these are not protests and those people were not liberal under any definition of the word, those were brown shirt shout down tactics and violence used to prevent the free exercise of the 1st amendment, everyone of the rioters is a fascist pig as are you for defending them. Gfys.

Left doesn't care about arguments, since they don't have any. If they're not in power they do only things they always had, intimidation and violence.

Danger on the Left!
Historic review: every presidential assassin in the history of the nation has been a liberal- or has not been associated with a political outlook- none were right-wingers.

Forum List

Back