Lib Nazi coward pepper sprays a young girl with Trump hat at the Berkely riot.

(I should have put in my previous post but I forgot to, sorry. It actually says "Make Bitcoin Great Again")

BTC is back over $1000/BTC

Bitcoin and block chain tech in general is amazing stuff.

Last edited:
Left doesn't care about arguments, since they don't have any. If they're not in power they do only things they always had, intimidation and violence.

Danger on the Left!
Historic review: every presidential assassin in the history of the nation has been a liberal- or has not been associated with a political outlook- none were right-wingers.

Booth was hardly a liberal.

(I should have put in my previous post but I forgot to, sorry. It actually says "Make Bitcoin Great Again")

BTC is back over $1000/BTC

Bitcoin and block chain tech in general is amazing stuff.

I could mine some serious coin with my rig if I had anywhere to spend them at... I have one place that I rarely order from, no one else takes them (yet?)

At home mining is generally no longer profitable after energy costs. I unplugged my cointerras a couple of years ago. Buy the dips that happen generally after china jacks with the market.

In terms of spending, utilization is steadily growing and there are places to use it if you're looking. I'm holding long term, waiting on the NASDAQ etf offering, and price has been steadily rising, so I'm not spending, but the info is out there.

EtA: and major banks and financial trading firms are starting to use block chain tech to underpin trades and other transactions. Not the bitcoin blockchain, but by utilizing the tech. Google Axoni

Axoni Raises $18 Million from Leading Financial Institutions and Venture Investors

Most people are totally unaware of a complete revolution in the finance sector that's happening right now.

End hijack....

Last edited:
hmmm I'll have my peep look into it since all my money's in the market heh (Though knowing this guy since HS, he's probably on, been on it, and it'll be a bit of a mistake for the earful of yapping I'll get for asking :p)

I seriously hope all these partisan liberal hacks are actually right wing, if I were a lefty I'd be firing these people for making the left look stupid...

"Liberal" is not "left". They might be left, but if they're stomping on free speech, they ain't no Liberal.

Well you better talk to your peeps cause that's exactly what the new left has been doing through this entire election cycle and are continuing to do - now with more violence.

Left doesn't care about arguments, since they don't have any. If they're not in power they do only things they always had, intimidation and violence.

Danger on the Left!
Historic review: every presidential assassin in the history of the nation has been a liberal- or has not been associated with a political outlook- none were right-wingers.

Booth was hardly a liberal.

He was a democrat.

The reason these protests are getting more violent...the police are standing down and not making arrests.......they are getting orders from higher ups, and making the judgement themselves that arresting these ass clowns may lead to law suits...so they are stepping back rather than taking that chance....

Ummm..... isn't Rump in charge now? And doesn't he eat lawsuits for lunch?

The reason these protests are getting more violent...the police are standing down and not making arrests.......they are getting orders from higher ups, and making the judgement themselves that arresting these ass clowns may lead to law suits...so they are stepping back rather than taking that chance....

Yep.......and once Jeff Sessions is in place it will be nice when they actual protect civil rights...

Does that mean Obama is responsible for all the murders in places like Chicago when he was President?

"Lib Nazi"? :lmao:

--- that like "jumbo shrimp"?

Lemme guess --- you have no idea what either of those terms mean, amirite?

So you tolerate a sneak pepper spray attack?

:lmao: Of course not. I'm a Liberal. Hence the above post.

You're support the sneak attacks BECAUSE you're a Liberal.

I'm speak English, but no I don't support any attack on speech. And yes that's because I'm a Liberal.

You on the other hand seem to want to dictate what I think. Not sure what that makes you besides stupid. Let's go with "fascist" for now. Close enough.

Does that mean Obama is responsible for all the murders in places like Chicago when he was President?

Talk to the poster I quoted --- it's his idea of how the world works.

Actually city crime is plummeting and has been for two decades. If you wanna blame that on O'bama --- knock yerself out.

"Lib Nazi"? :lmao:

--- that like "jumbo shrimp"?

Lemme guess --- you have no idea what either of those terms mean, amirite?

So you tolerate a sneak pepper spray attack?

:lmao: Of course not. I'm a Liberal. Hence the above post.

You're support the sneak attacks BECAUSE you're a Liberal.

I'm speak English, but no I don't support any attack on speech. And yes that's because I'm a Liberal.

You on the other hand seem to want to dictate what I think. Not sure what that makes you besides stupid. Let's go with "fascist" for now. Close enough.

You don't support speech unless what's being spoken is what you want to hear. That's because you're a Liberal.

Actually city crime is plummeting and has been for two decades. If you wanna blame that on O'bama --- knock yerself out.
How rising violence in just 10 cities drove up the US murder rate

That is because more Americans now own and carry guns....from the 1990s more Americans own and carry guns...and the gun murder rate went down 47% and the violent crime rate went down 77%.

Forum List

Back