Leftist Tolerance Strikes Again & Shatters A Man's Ankle

11 Jewish Americans are still dead today...

But yea, you be outraged over that's guy's ankle

I support the death penalty for that shooter.

I also want the guy who assaulted the man in the op, to get several years.

There is no contradiction between those two positions and if you think there is, there is something seriously wrong with you.

DemonRats are disgusting creatures.

but what's new...

nothing is new.

"Assaulting people you don't like is totally fine so long as you don't kill them."
No, assaulting people you don't like is illegal, ask the Proud Boys...
Three more Proud Boys members arrested for violent Manhattan fight

But you never made a post upset about what they did because you agree with what they did -- as long as they "hurt the people you don't like"

Meanwhile, the people in that synagogue were not just assaulted, they were murdered -- so I tend to care more about them than I do your fake outrage...

The Proud Boys were defending themselves, which is why the cops did not arrest them that night.

THis is politicians directing political arrests of their enemies.

Remember, you voted against tolerance in 2016. So STFU and take it.

No body voted for intolerance. Intolerance can be seen on both party sides, buyt dont confuse people wanting rules of law to be followed with intolerance. Your just wrong.
Umm Trump campaigned on doing several things that violate the Constitution and his people wanted that. So cry me a river.

Alright, what things did he run on that violated the Constitution?

"Assaulting people you don't like is totally fine so long as you don't kill them."
No, assaulting people you don't like is illegal, ask the Proud Boys...
Three more Proud Boys members arrested for violent Manhattan fight

But you never made a post upset about what they did because you agree with what they did -- as long as they "hurt the people you don't like"

Meanwhile, the people in that synagogue were not just assaulted, they were murdered -- so I tend to care more about them than I do your fake outrage...

The Proud Boys were defending themselves, which is why the cops did not arrest them that night.

THis is politicians directing political arrests of their enemies.
I rest my case --- whenever white racists assault someone, its justified

Whenever someone beats the shit out of a white racist -- its an outrage

Why not condemn all violence? What you're suggesting is that every person who openly supports Trump is fair game because some Trump-supporting nut murdered all those Jewish people.
Actually the guy that murdered the Jews does NOT support Trump and NEVER has.

what does one have to do with the other? nothing. Trump or Trumps hat had nothing to do with Jews getting killed
But I bet you anytime a police officer so much as sprung his ankle -- you blamed Obama

Again, spare me the bullshit -- your cult leader openly called for violence against the press, against protestors and your fellow trump supporters cheered

Obama never called for violence against ANY POLICE OFFICER -- but to you folks, you think him having the audacity to show compassion to a grieving mother is the same as shooting police officers

Ok, well your response has nothing to do with your previous post that I responded to, and also has nothing to do with my response to your previous post. But since you want to go there for some reason, sure.. Trump has made some bad comments, he's very far from being perfect but He's never called for killing Jews. Dont know where you get that from, or where I said Obama called for shooting of police officers. I probably have said in the distant past that I think Obama did not give police benefit of the doubt before evidence came out in some cases. Did that help create an environment where some police were shot at? maybe, maybe not but it didn't help. We live in a world today where everything any politician is said is out there for any nutcase to digest and act on. Which is why you also have had Republican's attacked.. So how do you know exactly which Democrats are to blame for that? you don't know really, its impossible to tell. Just like you cant blame Trump for 11 people getting shot. The problem is really the political climate today as a whole environment and the Democrats are also culpable right there as well... very much so. So don't try dumping it all off on Trump and expect people to believe that

Why not condemn all violence? What you're suggesting is that every person who openly supports Trump is fair game because some Trump-supporting nut murdered all those Jewish people.
Actually the guy that murdered the Jews does NOT support Trump and NEVER has.
Yea, he voted for Hillary -- is that the delusion you want to run with?

The guy who shot the people in Pittsburgh supported Trump more than any Democrat you can pull out your ass

You know why? Because that shooter was upset at the JEWS AROUND TRUMP, not Trump -- he was concerned that Trump wasn't Anti-Semitic enough

Another thing you folks leave out is his MOTIVE for the shooting, the migrant caravan -- and his belief that the "JEWS" were behind it -- the same bullshit Trump and the rest of his cult members still push to this very day.....

Let me know what Democrats were pushing "the jews are behind the caravan" conspiracy

...he was concerned that Trump wasn't Anti-Semitic enough...

Another thing you folks leave out is his MOTIVE for the shooting, the migrant caravan -- and his belief that the "JEWS" were behind it -- the same bullshit Trump and the rest of his cult members still push to this very day.....

Let me know what Democrats were pushing "the jews are behind the caravan" conspiracy

When you say that Trump wasn't "antisemitic enough", you mean he's not antisemitic at all. And when did Trump say that "the Jews" were behind the caravan? In fact, which mainstream Republican ever made such a statement?

I rest my case --- whenever white racists assault someone, its justified Whenever someone beats the shit out of a white racist -- its an outrage

Not only are you not persuading anybody, you're demonstrating yourself to be rhetorical and unreasonable.

what does one have to do with the other? nothing. Trump or Trumps hat had nothing to do with Jews getting killed
But I bet you anytime a police officer so much as sprung his ankle -- you blamed Obama

Again, spare me the bullshit -- your cult leader openly called for violence against the press, against protestors and your fellow trump supporters cheered

Obama never called for violence against ANY POLICE OFFICER -- but to you folks, you think him having the audacity to show compassion to a grieving mother is the same as shooting police officers

Ok, well your response has nothing to do with your previous post that I responded to, and also has nothing to do with my response to your previous post. But since you want to go there for some reason, sure.. Trump has made some bad comments, he's very far from being perfect but He's never called for killing Jews. Dont know where you get that from, or where I said Obama called for shooting of police officers. I probably have said in the distant past that I think Obama did not give police benefit of the doubt before evidence came out in some cases. Did that help create an environment where some police were shot at? maybe, maybe not but it didn't help. We live in a world today where everything any politician is said is out there for any nutcase to digest and act on. Which is why you also have had Republican's attacked.. So how do you know exactly which Democrats are to blame for that? you don't know really, its impossible to tell. Just like you cant blame Trump for 11 people getting shot. The problem is really the political climate today as a whole environment and the Democrats are also culpable right there as well... very much so. So don't try dumping it all off on Trump and expect people to believe that
Like I said, in the case of the pittsburgh shooter -- he said what his motive was -- he said his motive for murdering those people was due to his belief that "JEWS WERE BEHIND THE MIGRANT CARAVAN" -- the same bullshit ass conspiracy that Trump and his supporters still push to this day.

As for Obama being blamed for any police shooting that happened between 2008 to 2016 -- that is just a fact --- because you yourself didn't do it doesn't change anything -- if you feel that Obama didn't give police the benefit of a doubt and that is what lead to police shootings, that is weak. Obama showed sympathy to the parents of Trayvon Martin as well as other families of shooting victims because for decades, no one gave a fuck about them -- if that makes him guilty for police shootings -- so be it

Meanwhile, at Bundy Ranch -- people had an ACTUAL armed standoff with police and trump lovers cheered, just today on this very same thread, a so-called Trump supporter was calling for police officers to be shot because of some Flag policy -- conservatives can both claim to support law enforcement and have an all out attack on law enforcement at the same time and expect no one to call em out on it

When you start being consistent with your own condemnation, don't try to lecture me about who I condemn

You're irrational. I think the "Unite the Right" folks are morons and have said that numerous times. I condemn ALL violence every time it occurs. As far as I can tell, the only person participating in this discussion that isn't condemning violence, is YOU. I condemn violence, but I'm no pacifist and I carry. If any liberal goon ever makes the mistake of attacking me, it will be the last mistake they ever make.

Obama showed sympathy to the parents of Trayvon Martin...

I can understand sympathizing with Trayvon's parents but, it's just too bad that they apparently didn't teach Trayvon to keep his hands to himself. Had Trayvon done so, we would have never heard of him.

One of yours just slaughtered 11 Jews. Another, the parkland shooter, just registered as a republican. Another of yours should be slaughtering people in the next few days. A few weeks at most.
The Jew killer was another Trump hater, so you two have that in common.

One of yours just slaughtered 11 Jews. Another, the parkland shooter, just registered as a republican. Another of yours should be slaughtering people in the next few days. A few weeks at most.
The Jew killer was another Trump hater, so you two have that in common.
Cuckoo birds of a feather flocking together, undoubtedly.

One of yours gunned down 5 cops in Dallas.
One of yours attempted to gun down Congressmen.
Several of yours kidnapped a mentally disabled teenager and tortured him live on Facebook.

You really wanna play this game?
And you want me to care that piece of trash trying to incite people broke his ankle? Fuck off.

If you're incited by someone wearing a fucking hat you need to be medicated.

Forum List

Back