Leftist Tolerance Strikes Again & Shatters A Man's Ankle

One of yours just slaughtered 11 Jews. Another, the parkland shooter, just registered as a republican. Another of yours should be slaughtering people in the next few days. A few weeks at most.

One of yours gunned down 5 cops in Dallas.
One of yours attempted to gun down Congressmen.
Several of yours kidnapped a mentally disabled teenager and tortured him live on Facebook.

You really wanna play this game?
And you want me to care that piece of trash trying to incite people broke his ankle? Fuck off.

If you're incited by someone wearing a fucking hat you need to be medicated.
If you think the actions of one person are ‘representative’ of an entire class of persons, you need a remedial critical thinking class.

One of yours just slaughtered 11 Jews. Another, the parkland shooter, just registered as a republican. Another of yours should be slaughtering people in the next few days. A few weeks at most.

Several of yours kidnapped a mentally disabled teenager and tortured him live on Facebook.

And you want me to care that piece of trash trying to incite people broke his ankle? Fuck off.

If you think the actions of one person are ‘representative’ of an entire class of persons, you need a remedial critical thinking class.
Yet you routinely claim the actions of one person is indicative of all conservatives all the time.

11 Jewish Americans are still dead today...

But yea, you be outraged over that's guy's ankle

E165B0A3-AA96-4F27-A673-B1D0192BE096.jpeg

So does this MAGA fucker's ankle :fu:

These American children were murdered by America's SYSTEMIC Culture of black or African American Child Abuse...

Though instead of honestly addressing this CHILD CARE PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, let us talk about RACISM.

CHICAGO KID MURDER VICTIMS_c.jpg
Peace.

Funny, i looked at your recent posts and you seem to be outraged by all sorts of stuff, none of which pertains to jews being mass murdered, hypocrite.

I hope the liberal wack jobs head hit the police cruiser door about 20 times before they got him in the back seat.............

accidents happen folks..................

"Assaulting people you don't like is totally fine so long as you don't kill them."
No, assaulting people you don't like is illegal, ask the Proud Boys...
Three more Proud Boys members arrested for violent Manhattan fight

But you never made a post upset about what they did because you agree with what they did -- as long as they "hurt the people you don't like"

Meanwhile, the people in that synagogue were not just assaulted, they were murdered -- so I tend to care more about them than I do your fake outrage...

The Proud Boys were defending themselves, which is why the cops did not arrest them that night.

THis is politicians directing political arrests of their enemies.
I rest my case --- whenever white racists assault someone, its justified

Whenever someone beats the shit out of a white racist -- its an outrage

1. The Proud Boys were defending themselves, that is why they were not arrested that night.

2. The Proud BOys are not a racist organization.

3. The Proud Boys are not a white organization.

Forum List

Back