Leftist Tolerance Strikes Again & Shatters A Man's Ankle

One of yours just slaughtered 11 Jews. Another, the parkland shooter, just registered as a republican. Another of yours should be slaughtering people in the next few days. A few weeks at most.
"One of yours"? You mean the guy that hated Trump for his support of Jews and Israel? The only thing worse than a blatant lie is a stupid blatant lie.
The Nazi who thought Trump was too liberal, yes. YOURS you piece of TRASH
I guess in your diseased mind. We don't accept your stupid blatant lie. Sorry.

11 Jewish Americans are still dead today...

But yea, you be outraged over that's guy's ankle

"Assaulting people you don't like is totally fine so long as you don't kill them."
No, assaulting people you don't like is illegal, ask the Proud Boys...
Three more Proud Boys members arrested for violent Manhattan fight

But you never made a post upset about what they did because you agree with what they did -- as long as they "hurt the people you don't like"

Meanwhile, the people in that synagogue were not just assaulted, they were murdered -- so I tend to care more about them than I do your fake outrage...

One of yours just slaughtered 11 Jews. Another, the parkland shooter, just registered as a republican. Another of yours should be slaughtering people in the next few days. A few weeks at most.

One of yours gunned down 5 cops in Dallas.
One of yours attempted to gun down Congressmen.
Several of yours kidnapped a mentally disabled teenager and tortured him live on Facebook.

You really wanna play this game?
And you want me to care that piece of trash trying to incite people broke his ankle? Fuck off.

Several of yours kidnapped a mentally disabled teenager and tortured him live on Facebook.

And you want me to care that piece of trash trying to incite people broke his ankle? Fuck off.
We actually don’t! We like it better when you display your savagery!

Well, we can guess the crowd he runs with...

We actually don’t! We like it better when you display your savagery!

If anyone let's a hat drive them to assault they need some serious help....and anyone making excuses for it needs the same help

Yeah and it was a Republican because we are the violent ones. You fucking liberals are all the same. Love to lie and point fingers. I would love for your piece of shit groupies to try that on me. They will leave in body bags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why not condemn all violence? What you're suggesting is that every person who openly supports Trump is fair game because some Trump-supporting nut murdered all those Jewish people.
Let me know when any elected Democrat ever mentioned these words about a political opponent:

"If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you?" Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell — I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise. I promise. They won't be so much, because the courts agree with us too — what's going on in this country."

Until then, fuck your fake outrage --- you can't be all gung-ho when your cult leader is calling for violence against others, then get your panties in a bunch when that provokes an equally violent response.

Until then, fuck your fake outrage --- you can't be all gung-ho when your cult leader is calling for violence against others, then get your panties in a bunch when that provokes an equally violent response.

Well, ok. I'm simply saying that we should all condemn violence and support the rights of others to express their opinions without fear of being pummeled into a coma. What is your issue with that position?

If anyone let's a hat drive them to assault they need some serious help....and anyone making excuses for it needs the same help

I live in Florida and I conceal-carry. I never wear such things because my fear is that I would have to shoot someone for attacking me and I don't need the hassle.

Well, ok. I'm simply saying that we should all condemn violence and support the rights of others to express their opinions without fear of being pummeled into a coma. What is your issue with that position?
Here is why I don't trust ANY TRUMP SUPPORTER when they come with that "can we all just get along" bullshit...You had your chance to do that back in Charlottesville, when this kid was beat to a pulp by the folks Trump called good people -- and despite being jumped, the police arrested and charged him with assault -- it took wide public condemnation before the police actually charged the racists who assaulted him, luckily the black kid was acquitted
Charlottesville-2.jpg

I remember the Unite The Right rally and I remember many many many Trump supporters trying to defend the folks who jumped the guy instead of defending the guy who got jumped.

When you start being consistent with your own condemnation, don't try to lecture me about who I condemn

what does one have to do with the other? nothing. Trump or Trumps hat had nothing to do with Jews getting killed
But I bet you anytime a police officer so much as sprung his ankle -- you blamed Obama

Again, spare me the bullshit -- your cult leader openly called for violence against the press, against protestors and your fellow trump supporters cheered

Obama never called for violence against ANY POLICE OFFICER -- but to you folks, you think him having the audacity to show compassion to a grieving mother is the same as shooting police officers

Remember, you voted against tolerance in 2016. So STFU and take it.

No body voted for intolerance. Intolerance can be seen on both party sides, buyt dont confuse people wanting rules of law to be followed with intolerance. Your just wrong.
Umm Trump campaigned on doing several things that violate the Constitution and his people wanted that. So cry me a river.

Remember, you voted against tolerance in 2016. So STFU and take it.

No body voted for intolerance. Intolerance can be seen on both party sides, buyt dont confuse people wanting rules of law to be followed with intolerance. Your just wrong.
Umm Trump campaigned on doing several things that violate the Constitution and his people wanted that. So cry me a river.
Can you be more specific?

Forum List

Back