Left wing savages & thugs in violent mob at Trump rally in Albequerque; Disgusting.

It's time.

BUILD IT....

das-wall.jpg

The wall just got 20 feet taller.

Build it. And toss all liberals over it.

The people downtown working were pissed at these little shits and their Mexican flags and lack of class.

Violence is what Trump wants.
It's a tactic as old as politics.
It is a tactic being implemented by the left that will ensure a Trump victory.
It's a situation being stirred up by Trump and apparently these idiots are falling for it.
I watched most of the Trump rally earlier. There was NOTHING in his speech that instigated this.

Stop being a tool of the media

It's a situation being stirred up by Trump and apparently these idiots are falling for it.

Stirred up by Trump!!!!??????

Leftists have been violent for centuries now. A long history of leftist riots here in America. 60s. 70s. 80s. 90s. 00s. Nothing new from you people.

It's why we're gonna build the wall even higher and throw most of you over it.

They wanna act like Palestinians....we need to treat them how the Israelis do

images-5.jpeg

I watched most of the Trump rally earlier. There was NOTHING in his speech that instigated this.

You don't need to be a 'tool of the media' to hear his rhetoric over the past few months.

You don't need to be a 'tool of the media' to hear his rhetoric over the past few months.
I "can hear" all kinds of rhetoric. That does not give me the right to act like a lunatic.

You dumbfucks are going to drive votes to Trump with shit like this.

Too bad one of those horses they were throwing burning tshirts at didn't kick them in the head.

Wave those mex rags, Trump won't have to say it. Build the wall. Build the wall. Deport. Deport. Deport.

Link? Turn on the TV.

America.....this is the modern left wing. Violent thugs. Disgusting criminal savages. Fuck these filthy bastards.

This shit has to end.

America....you vote in Democrats....fuck it....America will get the chaos it voted for.
These cretins do not represent the entire leftwing.

Of course, the entire leftwing is blaming Trump for the disruptions, so they do set themselves up for that perception.

I "can hear" all kinds of rhetoric. That does not give me the right to act like a lunatic.

You dumbfucks are going to drive votes to Trump with shit like this.
Did I say they were right?
I think I might have called them idiots.

Forum List

Back