How an Upcoming American Civil War May Look

My priority is to save the republic. I was just passing along some thoughts on whether I will live freely in my Golden Years or be a cuck to the leftist state.
Its not a republic any longer. It’s a corporate kleptocracy run by a rapacious oligarchy. Time to end it and start anew.

The 160 year old American Civil War settled the issue that the Federal government is in charge. It would fund the Military and have all the guns. The concept of another Civil War is a dangerous and ludicrous fantasy. Channel your energies to the political system.

I do not advocate for another American civil war. Rather, I am merely pointing out what shape it may take.

Contrary to what the left says, the right wingers will not instigate such conflict nor be the aggressor. The aggressor will be from the left, clearly. You can engage in meaningless blather on this all you like, but we know that the right is generally made up of older, more mature adults who have jobs and want to preserve what we have. The left, on the other hand, is a little younger and dumber, are radicalized, and have a history of violence ( antifa, BLM). Some on the left may say something stupid like, "WeLl, DuH MagA teRoariSts trIed to inSuRrect dUh gUbmInt on 1/sIx!! ThEy aMe viLelant!!" My response: Stop telling lies. That was no more of an InSuRecTShuN than a Trump Rally. BLM was a concerted, Democrat approved and planned act of violent revolt against our nation's laws that did far more to harm people and property than anything .. ANYTHING ... done at 1/6 by pro-Trump protesters. The only ones whose lives were threated on 1/6 were unarmed, white MAGA women, who were, in fact, subjected to deadly force by incompetent negro police. But I digress.

Us older folks on the right have a lot of guns. But we do not use them to commit aggressive, violent acts. We use them for sport and defense. We like to watch a baseball game, drink a cold beer while cutting the grass on a summer day, shoot guns, grow shit in a garden, fuck pussy, and talk about the past. Most of us are not in good enough shape physically to start a civil war. We would get winded quickly and need to take too many bathroom breaks to be effective. We operate best in a defensive posture, sealing ourselves in our homes with our guns and waiting on some a-hole to try and breach the home.

Leftists, on the other hand, are fucking crazy. They think they are entitled to commit violent acts as a legitimate means to effect political change. They are stupid and largely brained washed by neo-Marxist revolutionary propaganda. The left has stirred them up into a frenzy. The left has also stirred up blacks into a violent frenzy. WTF was the summer of 2020 even about?!? A whacked out ex-con with very dangerous and illegal drugs who got himself pinched trying to pass off counterfeit money?!? FUCK THIS CLOWN!! I don't care if the cops did break the law (they really did not; it was a political hit job), George Floyd needed to fucking go.

In reality, George Floyd is not cared about by the left or blacks. It is a false idol, like America's sweetheart Trayvon or the big loveable Gentle Giant Michael Browns ("Hands up - Don't shoot!!"). This was an excuse by the left to sew division and hatred in the United States to further the Marxist revolution they are trying to set off. It is slow right now because the Dem leaders do not want the stain of culpability on them when the civil war starts. They want it to seem organic; a popular uprising of the young and idealistic youts of this nation. The George Floyd fraud was also an excuse for blacks and antifa to run wild like packs of feral animals on a tear of blood lust. They were not trying to bring about change. They were trying to kill and injure people and destroy other people's property. Their intention was criminal.

If, and when, another American civil war starts, it will originate on the left, most likely the result of some false perceived injustice. It will be Summer 2020, BLM style civil war. Next time it may be a lot more organized and better armed. What if instead of fireworks they have automatic rifles and military grade explosive munitions they are trained to use? What if the government supports them again, saying they are merely practicing their 1st Amendment rights so we need to give them room? We are going to be fucked. Will a Dem president order the military to put down the revolt? Will the military, once a bastion of right wing ideology, take it upon themselves to put down the coup notwithstanding a stand-down order? Why do you think the left is working so diligently to woke the military?

What will us armed folks on the right do if attacked or under the threat of attack from these hooligans? We are going to protect ourselves and shoot back. But what if a Dem government is in cahoots with the uprising? You can better believe they will be. Opposition to the coup attempt will have to be arm up and form ties to build a unified front when the Dems send their police stormtroopers to arrest the peaceful right wingers. They did it due to 1/6, and they will do it again, especially of they (the Dems) are fomenting the rebellion, which they will be doing.

The crux of the matter is that we need to keep power out of the hands of the Democrats because they are violent, evil, horrible people. But I do not know if we can do this given the radically different and blatantly unconstitutional views now being harbored by the younger generations. They will get elected and, being the authoritarian zealots that they are, will continue seeking to crush any opposition (i.e., constitutionalists). The Founding Document interferes with the left's plans and goals. They want it gone, which means they want us gone.

The next time a GOP candidate wins the presidency the first thing, in my opinion, that needs to be done is to conduct an overwhelming purge of all military brass to get rid of the woke and leftists. This includes the trannies, tranny lovers, and anyone who wants enlisted men to study books on "white rage". They need to be taught about communism in the 1900s and how many lives it destroyed. If we lose the military, then we are truly fucked.

I figure I got a few more good years left in me. Then I will be too far gone physically to defend the nation. I am sure as hell not going to stay here and watch my home fall to communism. I will bow out and relocate to another country if there is no opposition to the leftist civil war that is coming (probably South America, far south of the equator). I don't want to. But for a 52 year old guy like me it would not be prudent not to make contingency plans. I will not abide by orders from the leftists because that is beneath me, and it is beneath you too.
:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

I do not advocate for another American civil war. Rather, I am merely pointing out what shape it may take.

Contrary to what the left says, the right wingers will not instigate such conflict nor be the aggressor.
Horseshit. The only people known to get violent over an election are Trumptards.

In fact, this very day a big-talker on this forum threatened violence in the streets if Trump loses.

The only people talking about civil war are Trumptards.

I stated pretty clearly that the civil war will look like BLM circa 2020 but with more lethal weapons and more widespread, enabled by a complicit national government. Can you not fucking read?
No, it will look like January 6, except this time the streets will be strewn with red hats from all the dead MAGAtards.

Which side here occasionally shouts for civil war?

It ain't the Democrats.
Exactly.

getting-ready-for-civil-war.jpg

Which side here occasionally shouts for civil war?

It ain't the Democrats.
Yet they should. Sadly they’ve become the party of the establishment, fully supporting a corporate rapacious oligarchy.

bodecea Crepitus g5000
Does the following not describe you three perfectly?

My favorite kind of American Democrat is the one that is vehemently against the previous wars, acknowledged that the US is a violent rogue state, but 100% buys the justification for the current war and calls you naive and a traitor when you don't.

Contrary to what the left says, the right wingers will not instigate such conflict nor be the aggressor. The aggressor will be from the left, clearly. You can engage in meaningless blather on this all you like, but we know that the right is generally made up of older, more mature adults who have jobs and want to preserve what we have. The left, on the other hand, is a little younger and dumber, are radicalized, and have a history of violence ( antifa, BLM). Some on the left may say something stupid like, "WeLl, DuH MagA teRoariSts trIed to inSuRrect dUh gUbmInt on 1/sIx!! ThEy aMe viLelant!!" My response: Stop telling lies. That was no more of an InSuRecTShuN than a Trump Rally. BLM was a concerted, Democrat approved and planned act of violent revolt against our nation's laws that did far more to harm people and property than anything .. ANYTHING ... done at 1/6 by pro-Trump protesters. The only ones whose lives were threated on 1/6 were unarmed, white MAGA women, who were, in fact, subjected to deadly force by incompetent negro police. But I digress.

Us older folks on the right have a lot of guns. But we do not use them to commit aggressive, violent acts. We use them for sport and defense. We like to watch a baseball game, drink a cold beer while cutting the grass on a summer day, shoot guns, grow shit in a garden, fuck pussy, and talk about the past. Most of us are not in good enough shape physically to start a civil war. We would get winded quickly and need to take too many bathroom breaks to be effective. We operate best in a defensive posture, sealing ourselves in our homes with our guns and waiting on some a-hole to try and breach the home.

Leftists, on the other hand, are fucking crazy. They think they are entitled to commit violent acts as a legitimate means to effect political change. They are stupid and largely brained washed by neo-Marxist revolutionary propaganda. The left has stirred them up into a frenzy. The left has also stirred up blacks into a violent frenzy. WTF was the summer of 2020 even about?!? A whacked out ex-con with very dangerous and illegal drugs who got himself pinched trying to pass off counterfeit money?!? FUCK THIS CLOWN!! I don't care if the cops did break the law (they really did not; it was a political hit job), George Floyd needed to fucking go.

In reality, George Floyd is not cared about by the left or blacks. It is a false idol, like America's sweetheart Trayvon or the big loveable Gentle Giant Michael Browns ("Hands up - Don't shoot!!"). This was an excuse by the left to sew division and hatred in the United States to further the Marxist revolution they are trying to set off. It is slow right now because the Dem leaders do not want the stain of culpability on them when the civil war starts. They want it to seem organic; a popular uprising of the young and idealistic youts of this nation. The George Floyd fraud was also an excuse for blacks and antifa to run wild like packs of feral animals on a tear of blood lust. They were not trying to bring about change. They were trying to kill and injure people and destroy other people's property. Their intention was criminal.

If, and when, another American civil war starts, it will originate on the left, most likely the result of some false perceived injustice. It will be Summer 2020, BLM style civil war. Next time it may be a lot more organized and better armed. What if instead of fireworks they have automatic rifles and military grade explosive munitions they are trained to use? What if the government supports them again, saying they are merely practicing their 1st Amendment rights so we need to give them room? We are going to be fucked. Will a Dem president order the military to put down the revolt? Will the military, once a bastion of right wing ideology, take it upon themselves to put down the coup notwithstanding a stand-down order? Why do you think the left is working so diligently to woke the military?

What will us armed folks on the right do if attacked or under the threat of attack from these hooligans? We are going to protect ourselves and shoot back. But what if a Dem government is in cahoots with the uprising? You can better believe they will be. Opposition to the coup attempt will have to be arm up and form ties to build a unified front when the Dems send their police stormtroopers to arrest the peaceful right wingers. They did it due to 1/6, and they will do it again, especially of they (the Dems) are fomenting the rebellion, which they will be doing.

The crux of the matter is that we need to keep power out of the hands of the Democrats because they are violent, evil, horrible people. But I do not know if we can do this given the radically different and blatantly unconstitutional views now being harbored by the younger generations. They will get elected and, being the authoritarian zealots that they are, will continue seeking to crush any opposition (i.e., constitutionalists). The Founding Document interferes with the left's plans and goals. They want it gone, which means they want us gone.

The next time a GOP candidate wins the presidency the first thing, in my opinion, that needs to be done is to conduct an overwhelming purge of all military brass to get rid of the woke and leftists. This includes the trannies, tranny lovers, and anyone who wants enlisted men to study books on "white rage". They need to be taught about communism in the 1900s and how many lives it destroyed. If we lose the military, then we are truly fucked.

I figure I got a few more good years left in me. Then I will be too far gone physically to defend the nation. I am sure as hell not going to stay here and watch my home fall to communism. I will bow out and relocate to another country if there is no opposition to the leftist civil war that is coming (probably South America, far south of the equator). I don't want to. But for a 52 year old guy like me it would not be prudent not to make contingency plans. I will not abide by orders from the leftists because that is beneath me, and it is beneath you too.
^^^^^

tenor-11.gif

• Fact
Reactions: cnm
Most of us are not in good enough shape physically to start a civil war.
thx Lord Long Post.....
They will get elected and, being the authoritarian zealots that they are, will continue seeking to crush any opposition (i.e., constitutionalists). The Founding Document interferes with the left's plans and goals. They want it gone, which means they want us gone.

I see no choice but that of some authoritarian zealot

The fact is the formulation of the government is flawed, and that caused the formulation of flawed political factions (parties); and that is what causes the political chaos that trickles down causing the social disorderliness, and then that cycles back in intensity in the elections.
far more to the point Prof. Much like any immovable object (constitution) being hammered by an irresistible force (authoritarians) creating the social chaos we're seeing.....

Its not a republic any longer. It’s a corporate kleptocracy run by a rapacious oligarchy. Time to end it and start anew.

thankfully some can rise above partisan politics here Gip , unfortunate there are so few .....

That they just can't see we're in a class war cloaked in the guise of a culture war is frustrating

Horseshit. The only people known to get violent over an election are Trumptards.
The epiphany being when they realize the system is broken G5000

I'm not talking vote count

I'm talking your vote doesn't count

~S~

What a load.

• Fact
Reactions: cnm
I think there's a good possibility that Americans will rally around the flag in support of America's war against Russia.
That should have a calming effect on domestic political matters.

You're opening up your topic to anything and everything. We need to know what is your priority here?
/——-/ Libs will swing their purses and stomp their feet.

You haven't even noticed the violent and racist nature of the posts by your friends, have you.

This explains a lot.
The fact that ANTIFA consists mostly of social outcasts and weirdos explains a lot about them

Forum List

Back