Those most responsible for race division in America are left wing white folks

Here is why we are not most responsible. For decades we've seen time after time police murdering blacks. We were told that it's no longer acceptable for good whites to stay silent. So we joined BLM.

It was Right wingers who demonized the movement. Sided with the police even when it was obvious the cop murdered the black person. They always sided with the cops. Why didn't he obey the cops commands? But then they cry that a cop shot Ashlii Babbit at the Capitol Riot when she was coming through the smashed out window and leading the mob headed for our elected officials while chanting hang mike pence and where's nancy???

Do you see the hypocricy? White people don't have to obey the cops lawful commands but blacks do?

Also, Republicans invented Stand Your Ground. Basically giving every right wing conservative the right to murder blacks. And if they are found guilty the Republican governor will just pardon you.

Talk about a useless lefty screed.

How many blacks kill other blacks without a tear dropped by lefty whites vs. how many are killed by the police, for cause or for bullshit reasons?

Big Labor is what destroyed the Big Steel industry. They priced themselves out of the market. Corporation could afford to modernize the plants in La Cosa Nostra-controlled areas like Buffalo.

If you look at the rise of jobs in Right-to-Work states, you can see where I am coming from.
Unions have by and large destroyed themselves & those they represent by making them feel entitled.

Talk about a useless lefty screed.

How many blacks kill other blacks without a tear dropped by lefty whites vs. how many are killed by the police, for cause or for bullshit reasons?
I don't want to get into the argument. I was just giving you an example of how you always side against blacks. And here you are doing it again. When I bring up cops murdering blacks, you always turn it back on how many blacks kill blacks.

Let's focus on one thing first. cops murdering blacks.

Remember, you didn't like it when a cop murdered Ashlii after she didn't obey the cops lawful commands. But every time a black is murdered, first question out of your mouth is why did he steal that candy bar? Or why didn't he do everything the cop told him to do. Well, why didn't Ashlii?

images

Unions have by and large destroyed themselves & those they represent by making them feel entitled.

As a moderate I'm not 100% on the unions side but I also don't attack them like the right wingers do. I don't let corporations brainwash me into thinking unions are the enemy.

35% of our workforce was union before. Back when America was GREAT. MAGA. No coincidence workers have taken a huge step backward as union membership is now somewhere around 9% of our workforce.

I don't want to get into the argument. I was just giving you an example of how you always side against blacks. And here you are doing it again. When I bring up cops murdering blacks, you always turn it back on how many blacks kill blacks.

Remember, you didn't like it when a cop murdered Ashlii after she didn't obey the cops lawful commands. But every time a black is murdered, first question out of your mouth is why did he steal that candy bar? Or why didn't he do everything the cop told him to do. Well, why didn't Ashlii?

images

That's the crux of the argument, hence why you have to avoid it.

Blacks murdering blacks is a far greater problem.

She was hanging half in a fucking window. Floyd was actually threatening someone when the cops took him down, and notice they didn't just fucking shoot him.

Your equivalency attempt fails on that merit alone.

As a moderate I'm not 100% on the unions side but I also don't attack them like the right wingers do. I don't let corporations brainwash me into thinking unions are the enemy.

35% of our workforce was union before. Back when America was GREAT. MAGA. No coincidence workers have taken a huge step backward as union membership is now somewhere around 9% of our workforce.

You are an SJW cocksucker, stop lying.

There's a big percentage of employers who are bad to their employees and need to be avoided. Whenever there is a help wanted sign that's the first clue. In this labor pool it's beyond easy to find good people.

Maybe he should be the Republican nominee

Trump Has Shifted More Than $1.4 Million Of Donor Money Into His Private Business This Election Cycle​

1.4 million?

lmao

That's not even enough to feed the staff.

Chump change.

Now on the other hand, we have 10 million and a diamond, for ONE GUY who doesn't even have a staff. (Unless you want to call hookers and maids a staff).

And yet you continue singling out Trump. You insist on going after the small fry when the big fish are right in front of you. Why is that?

Maybe he should be the Republican nominee

Trump Has Shifted More Than $1.4 Million Of Donor Money Into His Private Business This Election Cycle​

RFK Jr. is a loyal member of the Democrat Party, the nephew of the Hero of Chappaquiddick.

Here is why we are not most responsible. For decades we've seen time after time police murdering blacks. We were told that it's no longer acceptable for good whites to stay silent. So we joined BLM.

It was Right wingers who demonized the movement. Sided with the police even when it was obvious the cop murdered the black person. They always sided with the cops. Why didn't he obey the cops commands? But then they cry that a cop shot Ashlii Babbit at the Capitol Riot when she was coming through the smashed out window and leading the mob headed for our elected officials while chanting hang mike pence and where's nancy???

Do you see the hypocricy? White people don't have to obey the cops lawful commands but blacks do?

Also, Republicans invented Stand Your Ground. Basically giving every right wing conservative the right to murder blacks. And if they are found guilty the Republican governor will just pardon you.
bullshit, Ashli charged a man with a gun pointed at her, again Darwin took care of the situation just like it does when stupid black men from an obvious violent culture (their singers shoot each other) pull your panties up crybaby

images
No comparing Floyd vs Babbitt

Floyd held a gun to a pregnant lady and had a long rapsheet … Babbit was never a threat. There were 10 -20 cops behind her…. the other hand the 4 cops facing a 6 foot five, 250 pound Floyd were scared. The gop governor of Texas was wrong big time to give Floyd a state funeral.

You’re a bit off topic..most Americans abhor blm …see blm ain’t putting money into the working man’s hands …

This is very straightforward…it’s mostly democrats pushing lgbt/blm extremism as well as destruction of statues. This adds fuel to the fire of a bad economy coupled with corrupt leaders

It has nothing to do with unions.

The OP is accurate.

I would postulate though, that there are three groups in play, instead of just two.

As the OP says, there are the elite, whom I equate with the psychopathic assholes that run the Democratic party, and the fraction of Republican so-called "businessmen" that end up living off the public coffers, which includes most of the defense industry, medical providers, and big pharma. Among others.

And yes there is the working class which ordinarily would be identified with the mobile class.

But there is also an ideological group, that's aligned with the first bunch but for reasons of its own. This might include people like AOC and her cohorts, Omar and them, a few of the far leftist extremists. They want to keep the working class down for reasons of their own, they have a very strange ideological logic and it just so happens it dovetails with the first group in this way.

The REAL problem lurking behind this is, our system is top heavy. The wealth distribution is such that the elite class is few in number, but very wealthy. The only way to deal with this is to institute policies that favor the middle class, and mobility. Which means, the profits of the elite get temporarily diminished. And ultimately, the swamp IS the elite - and the minions if the elite, and the workers paid by the elite.

To really fix this is equivalent to draining the swamp. And the elite will fight that tooth and nail (you see how hard they're going after Trump). Fixing this means taking local policy back out of the hands of libtards. Which means righties need something to offer to the working people in the population centers. JOBS, is the low hanging fruit there - which they're not going to get from the people who are trying to keep them down.

We could talk about tax policy and all the rest, but the bottom line is that we need to break up large business entities like Google, for our own health! We don't need to compete with China, we DON'T need to do that. What we need to do is get our own house in order. Jettison the globalist fantasies and focus on our own security and our own capability.

And most of all, get the goddamn leftards out of education. These fucking morons are raising a generation of imbeciles, they know how to use lubricant but they can't balance their checkbooks or finish a sentence. The working class and the middle class and the mobility class has to step up to the plate. Get involved, get engaged. Take control. Away from the ideologues.
Great points

Under Trump the economy was much better.

No comparing Floyd vs Babbitt

Floyd held a gun to a pregnant lady and had a long rapsheet … Babbit was never a threat. There were 10 -20 cops behind her…. the other hand the 4 cops facing a 6 foot five, 250 pound Floyd were scared. The gop governor of Texas was wrong big time to give Floyd a state funeral.

You’re a bit off topic..most Americans abhor blm …see blm ain’t putting money into the working man’s hands …

This is very straightforward…it’s mostly democrats pushing lgbt/blm extremism as well as destruction of statues. This adds fuel to the fire of a bad economy coupled with corrupt leaders

It has nothing to do with unions.
Babbit had hundreds of crazed nuts right behind her and they were coming for our politicians. They’re lucky cops didn’t open fire. Maybe they would have if the mob kept coming. That kill worked. It stopped the assault.

The OP is accurate.

I would postulate though, that there are three groups in play, instead of just two.

As the OP says, there are the elite, whom I equate with the psychopathic assholes that run the Democratic party, and the fraction of Republican so-called "businessmen" that end up living off the public coffers, which includes most of the defense industry, medical providers, and big pharma. Among others.

And yes there is the working class which ordinarily would be identified with the mobile class.

But there is also an ideological group, that's aligned with the first bunch but for reasons of its own. This might include people like AOC and her cohorts, Omar and them, a few of the far leftist extremists. They want to keep the working class down for reasons of their own, they have a very strange ideological logic and it just so happens it dovetails with the first group in this way.

The REAL problem lurking behind this is, our system is top heavy. The wealth distribution is such that the elite class is few in number, but very wealthy. The only way to deal with this is to institute policies that favor the middle class, and mobility. Which means, the profits of the elite get temporarily diminished. And ultimately, the swamp IS the elite - and the minions if the elite, and the workers paid by the elite.

To really fix this is equivalent to draining the swamp. And the elite will fight that tooth and nail (you see how hard they're going after Trump). Fixing this means taking local policy back out of the hands of libtards. Which means righties need something to offer to the working people in the population centers. JOBS, is the low hanging fruit there - which they're not going to get from the people who are trying to keep them down.

We could talk about tax policy and all the rest, but the bottom line is that we need to break up large business entities like Google, for our own health! We don't need to compete with China, we DON'T need to do that. What we need to do is get our own house in order. Jettison the globalist fantasies and focus on our own security and our own capability.

And most of all, get the goddamn leftards out of education. These fucking morons are raising a generation of imbeciles, they know how to use lubricant but they can't balance their checkbooks or finish a sentence. The working class and the middle class and the mobility class has to step up to the plate. Get involved, get engaged. Take control. Away from the ideologues.
There will always be a swamp. We all live in the swamp. Always have always will. Who thrives in the swamp? Is it only rich people or do middle class creatures also thrive in this swamp? That’s the swamp Democrats create. Republicans make the swamp not save for anyone but the largest creatures.

There will always be poor swamp creatures. The goal is to have a swamp where the biggest creatures do well but not so well they eat up all the middle class creatures. If the swamp has a big middle class then the biggest creatures do well and little creatures can grow out of the poor creature class and live happy as a middle class creature. You don’t have to be a poor creature but our system requires them.

The OP is accurate.

It’s ok if the rich take advantage of the poor. Just don’t eat us middle class fish. We feed off you. Symbiotic relationship.

1689942726864.jpeg

Here’s another video to show us what our fellow Americans in black majority neighborhoods have to deal with. Take a look at the 3:50 mark of this video from a fellow BuffaloNian.

Right off the bat the number one problem when it comes to race division in America is due to white people. It is white far left Democrat liberals the elite millionaires, and billionaires who are waiving the BLM flags. They’re the ones who are behind the destruction of historical statues in this country. They are the ones behind the racial division. They want to keep down the working class.

look at the 9: 40 second mark of the video. The host of the YouTube channel says something that all of us in Buffalo know. All of us who have been in Buffalo for over 30, 40 or 60 years or more. Everyone knows this. Talking about the Broadway market on Broadway Street which is a main part of the east side of Buffalo. He said 50 years ago even 30 years ago This was a bustling shopping area. It was a beautiful place the buildings were brilliant, the architecture was stunning. Everyone wanted to come down here 50 years ago. But look at that video. Look at that time of the video you can see how much it’s changed. Hell I was just down on Broadway yesterday after a workout session. … you can see the prostitutes drug dealers all over the place, I saw a guy get jumped. And that’s it very pointed. I have repeated many times on this form and others have repeated and everyone in Buffalo practically knows this 50 years ago Buffalo and many other major cities across the country were better places. This is an indisputable fact. … look back into the history of the cities across the country because we can learn from those black and white people who built the middle class who built America.

You can see ECMC hospital a level one trauma center…. where I actually lived at for two months while recovering from an injury…. The hospital brings in hundreds of millions of dollars a year. It’s a beautiful hospital. The architecture of it stands out. I think it’s one of the great sites of Buffalo, one of the most well-known hospitals in the state.

But all you have to do is pause the video and look around the hospital. Look at the houses look at the general depressed feeling. And so that is one of the more dangerous areas of buffalo along with other black majority neighborhoods. And everybody knows all it takes is a few knuckleheads to ruin things a few gang members and crack dealers. What makes things all the worse is when you have the richwhite politicians, the rich liberal white people who tell Black people that their enemy is the white man. It’s the same rich politicians, who are democrats who live in the suburbs who waive the BLM flags they have their Ukraine flag the LGBT flags all to make themselves feel good. These are the same white people who vote in favor of making high school bathrooms gender neutral.

There’s no reason to get worked up about these topics …. simply just look at the undeniable indisputable facts. Because that’s what you need are the facts and the truth that overcomes everything. Look at what our fellow Christians in the inner cities are going through.

Our fellow working class black American Christians suffer in the inner cities while the rich white atheists and Christians in name only live in the wealthy suburbs so they can waive their BLM flags and divide the people in Buffalo. Race division in the modern era is how in large part, the middle class is kept down.

But You know people are waking up because of alternative media because of informative YouTube channels like the above and informative channels like rumble and other alternative media. I’m very much confident that in these next few years we are going to see a positive change we’re going to see new politicians get elected to office ..Buffalo will make a great come back as will other major cities across the country.

You're a moron. Industry pulled out of Buffalo.

Richard-H

See brother, it’s black Americans and white Americans who care about the country. Everyone knows that 50 years ago the cities were safer the inner cities had beautiful homes. Church attendance was higher.

There is no denying this indisputable fact that if you had to grow up with the types of politicians I have to grow up with as a 35-year-old man. You will never vote for Democrats. But you and the other older Americans got to grow up in a country where the Democrats were better politicians and now the Democrats are corrupt they’re all about money anti-Americanism ..destroying our country.?

I cannot believe that there are Americans aged 70 or older that support Joe Biden, the squad, Nancy Pelosi, and all of these types of anti-Americans.

The statistics are undeniable the crime was much less in the 1960s I’m talking about violent crime here not just a murder rate violent crime crime in general was much less in the 60s compared to now. Also back in those days guess what we never had mass school shootings that we have today…. maybe there was one of them per year but there’s nothing like we have today ….you could just walk right into a school without security, checking you to get your kid.

And I can’t believe that there are older Americans, including some of my family members who are voting for Democrats like Joe Biden…. this is robbery. They got to grow up in a country with good Democrats and they think that they’re doing a good thing by voting for Democrats today.

So older Americans are doing a disservice to this country by supporting Joe Biden and AOC in similar.

Americans my age, white and black have to the grow up in this backward country we call America, are you kidding me about this.

Don’t worry we will take this country back through hard work and determination. We will bring America back to the glory days. Where the white middle class and black middle class is much stronger.

1973?

Wow, you really were living in a shell during the 1960 & 1970s!

The crime rate in cities was enormous at that time. The crime rate today doesn't compare.

I don't think that the issue is today's crime rate, it's more that you've grown up a bit and are being exposed to reality.

Sorry, but you don't get to crawl back into your cacoon.

Forum List

Back