Left wing savages & thugs in violent mob at Trump rally in Albequerque; Disgusting.

Hillary & liberals will try to "sympathize" with the protesters in an attempt to pander to one voting block. Every other voting block will do the exact opposite.
You do the math, if you're capable.

It is a tactic being implemented by the left that will ensure a Trump victory.
It's a situation being stirred up by Trump and apparently these idiots are falling for it.
I watched most of the Trump rally earlier. There was NOTHING in his speech that instigated this.

Stop being a tool of the media
You don't need to be a 'tool of the media' to hear his rhetoric over the past few months.
I "can hear" all kinds of rhetoric. That does not give me the right to act like a lunatic.

You dumbfucks are going to drive votes to Trump with shit like this.
Did I say they were right?
I think I might have called them idiots.
Your hatred for Trump is blinding you to the reality of what liberals are creating....us vs them

Link? Turn on the TV.

America.....this is the modern left wing. Violent thugs. Disgusting criminal savages. Fuck these filthy bastards.

This shit has to end.

America....you vote in Democrats....fuck it....America will get the chaos it voted for.

Link? No, didn't think so.

What kind of moron watches TV? :rofl:

Link? Turn on the TV.

America.....this is the modern left wing. Violent thugs. Disgusting criminal savages. Fuck these filthy bastards.

This shit has to end.

America....you vote in Democrats....fuck it....America will get the chaos it voted for.

The kind that doesn't ask for a link after quoting a source.

Derp along now

Protests turn violent outside Trump rally in New Mexico
2 / 25
e151e5.gif
AA42JYZ.img

Associated Press
Get the app
2 hrs ago
BBtrKkT.img

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — Protests outside a Donald Trump rally in New Mexico turned violent Tuesday night as demonstrators threw burning T-shirts, plastic bottles and other items at officers, overturned trash cans and knocked down barricades.

Police responded by firing pepper spray and smoke grenades into the crowd outside the Albuquerque Convention Center.

During the rally, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee was interrupted repeatedly by protesters, who shouted, held up banners and resisted removal by security officers.

The banners included the messages "Trump is Fascist" and "We've heard enough."

Trump responded with his usual bluster, instructing security to remove the protesters and mocking their actions by telling them to "Go home to mommy."

He responded to one demonstrator by asking, "How old is this kid?" Then he provided his own answer: "Still wearing diapers."

Trump's supporters responded with chants of "Build that wall!"

Protests turn violent outside Trump rally in New Mexico

Link? Turn on the TV.

This shit has to end.

Derp along now

He uh, doesn't have a link there. Read it.

Link? Turn on the TV.

This shit has to end.

Derp along now

Why does he need a link? Do you have a TV? A brain? An ability to READ THE SOURCE PROVIDED IN THE OP?

MSNBC is trying to blame the cops and justifying the "kids" coming "out on a summer night to see what's going on"

Fox is pissed that cops are making arrests and kicking ass

CNN is just stunned and you can almost hear them thinking "Shit this is gonna help Trump....God dammit."

All you liberals need to be rounded up on trains and dumped in Venezuela. Seriously. Fire up the trains.

Actually, you baiters who think yourselves master baiters need to be sawed off and dumped into the Bermuda Triangle.
Blub blub.

Link? Turn on the TV.

This shit has to end.

Derp along now

Why does he need a link? Do you have a TV? A brain? An ability to READ THE SOURCE PROVIDED IN THE OP?

Read this slowly. THERE IS NO FUCKING LINK IN THE OP, Dumbass.

And no, I don't have a fucking TV. Now shut the fuck up while I look for posts that actually got off their ass and posted a link.

MSNBC is trying to blame the cops and justifying the "kids" coming "out on a summer night to see what's going on"

Fox is pissed that cops are making arrests and kicking ass

CNN is just stunned and you can almost hear them thinking "Shit this is gonna help Trump....God dammit."

All you liberals need to be rounded up on trains and dumped in Venezuela. Seriously. Fire up the trains.

Actually, you baiters who think yourselves master baiters need to be sawed off and dumped into the Bermuda Triangle.
Blub blub.
Wtf?

My grandson makes more sense when he throws his tantrums & he's only two

California rally next. Anaheim. That's gonna get ugly.

They got them some Klan there...
The city council there TRIED to pass a resolution to keep Trump out of the city.

Fascism much?

City council in Anaheim?
That's where the Klan actually got elected.
Yes, that city council. Just like the democrats of old, they have changed sides. Now the thugs are in control

Actually they were Republicans. But whatever.

Forum List

Back