Left wing savages & thugs in violent mob at Trump rally in Albequerque; Disgusting.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Link? Turn on the TV.

America.....this is the modern left wing. Violent thugs. Disgusting criminal savages. Fuck these filthy bastards.

This shit has to end.

America....you vote in Democrats....fuck it....America will get the chaos it voted for.

MSNBC is trying to blame the cops and justifying the "kids" coming "out on a summer night to see what's going on"

Fox is pissed that cops are making arrests and kicking ass

CNN is just stunned and you can almost hear them thinking "Shit this is gonna help Trump....God dammit."

All you liberals need to be rounded up on trains and dumped in Venezuela. Seriously. Fire up the trains.

Now the lefties are burning shit, assaulted the police horses and reports of possible shots fired.

Disgusting.

If Americans vote for the left....then we get the country we deserve.

Just turned on the news.

Ridiculous

Yep. And in fairness it's not all of em. They spoken to an attractive young blonde girl....Bernie voter....she said she and her little brother had some signs and just came to protest on the sidewalk and got caught up in it all. She was disgusted by it and was trying to find her brother to get him away from it. She will be a conservative by November after this experience.

Now the lefties are burning shit, assaulted the police horses and reports of possible shots fired.

Disgusting.

If Americans vote for the left....then we get the country we deserve.
Not too long ago you were singing the lefts toon.

In 2010. Worst year of my life. Horrible time in my life.

Don't worry. I'm back forever.

Well, there are not many Blacks in Albuquerque. Its those Hispanics that are raising all the hell there. I guess they didn't think Trump's taco eating overture was enough to counter his racist remarks. So you RW clowns think he has the Hispanic votes eh? BWHAHAHAHA!

2016-05-25-00-58-31--1040484862.jpeg
images.jpeg

Violence is what Trump wants.
It's a tactic as old as politics.

Forum List

Back