Weak left wing men in Europe. Will this problem spread to America? Or has it already?

40 minute mark of the following video

The point is undeniable. If you look at Sarajevo, or Moscow when there are migrants or refugees coming to these countries, they act in a respectful manner. If they don’t, they get crushed. Many refugees and migrants act in a respectful manner anywhere in the world. But all it takes are a few knuckleheads to cause problems. And that’s what we’ve been seeing in Europe with regards to migrant crimes. The problem is that huge swaths of western European countries are filled with weak men who hate themselves who are told that their countries are filled with an evil history. So when migrants come to those countries filled with testosterone they basically do whatever the hell they want. including committing crimes, talking to wives of men without the men even caring about it.

Thankfully in America, we have a lots of conservatives and traditional Democrats who stand up for traditional values. And ain’t nobody whether it’s a migrant or some American criminal going to mess with their wife or Boss him around and tell him to put on a BLM T-shirt. That’s not gonna happen with these people.

But you better believe with the far left wing American men they would become slaves if they’re told to do so.

So has America already reached a point where we are this weak or will we get there? or will we be able to fight back against this type of weakness?

He's talking about Ted Cruz isn't he?

...maybe you think it was Ukraine that invaded and is annexing Russia?
I know that all throughout human history there has been wars. And this is not a war where it’s good guys versus bad guys.

Lots of men in Germany and France Do not agree with supporting Ukraine.

May we get this thread back on track. Do you support BLM? Do you support racism against white people. Or do you believe in equality and mutual respect understanding that slavery and bigotry was always a human issue not the white man’s issue.

40 minute mark of the following video

The point is undeniable. If you look at Sarajevo, or Moscow when there are migrants or refugees coming to these countries, they act in a respectful manner. If they don’t, they get crushed. Many refugees and migrants act in a respectful manner anywhere in the world. But all it takes are a few knuckleheads to cause problems. And that’s what we’ve been seeing in Europe with regards to migrant crimes. The problem is that huge swaths of western European countries are filled with weak men who hate themselves who are told that their countries are filled with an evil history. So when migrants come to those countries filled with testosterone they basically do whatever the hell they want. including committing crimes, talking to wives of men without the men even caring about it.

Thankfully in America, we have a lots of conservatives and traditional Democrats who stand up for traditional values. And ain’t nobody whether it’s a migrant or some American criminal going to mess with their wife or Boss him around and tell him to put on a BLM T-shirt. That’s not gonna happen with these people.

But you better believe with the far left wing American men they would become slaves if they’re told to do so.

So has America already reached a point where we are this weak or will we get there? or will we be able to fight back against this type of weakness?

Tucker Carlson and Andrew Tate are your benchmark of 'real men'?

The bowtie guy with the confused face and the dude under indictment for sex trafficking.

I know that all throughout human history there has been wars. And this is not a war where it’s good guys versus bad guys.

Lots of men in Germany and France Do not agree with supporting Ukraine.

May we get this thread back on track. Do you support BLM? Do you support racism against white people. Or do you believe in equality and mutual respect understanding that slavery and bigotry was always a human issue not the white man’s issue.
Dude, what is this obsession with the group BLM?

Also, a few guys...Fucking hilatrious.

BECAUSE? Go ahead and rationally explain why Russia's baseless invasion and annexation of Ukraine is not the very difinition of "bad guys doing bad shit".
What is this some kind of a game for you were having a conversation here. I already explained my point. common sense.

Do you want to get back to the threadtopic or no? I answered your question now please answer mine. If not the conversations over

What is this some kind of a game for you were having a conversation here. I already explained my point. common sense.

Do you want to get back to the threadtopic or no? I answered your question now please answer mine. If not the conversations over
You are too weak to defend your position on the war in Ukraine

Hilarious

BECAUSE? Go ahead and rationally explain why Russia's baseless invasion and annexation of Ukraine is not the very difinition of "bad guys doing bad shit".
I will add to the many points. I’ve already listed about the Russia, Ukraine war. The idea that I as an American man a Christian man, would fly a flag of Ukraine is absurd. That would make me feel weak. I have the upmost respect for the Soviet people. The Russian people who stood tall in World War II with the Americans, the British, and the Chinese, to save the free world to liberate. The concentration camps where Jews were being exterminated by Nazis, including Ukrainian Nazis.

And this thing in Ukraine…. there are many people in eastern Ukraine that support Russia.

Ukraine is on Russia’s border.

Just 20 years ago, the United States invaded Iraq. You can make the argument the war was righteous, but Iraq was thousands of miles away. One could actually argue that Russia has more of a logic to go into Ukraine. It seems like they’re only interested in eastern Ukraine who knows though maybe they want the whole country…

I don’t russia wants Germany or poland . Don’t think that makes any sense …whatsoever. Remember Germany and Russia have an economic relationship That is very vital.

But certainly there are so many calamities and injustices going around the world. If anybody thinks that this war in Ukraine is for “democracy” or good guys versus bad guys, they believe a lie.

There’s poverty all over Africa ….in the last 20 years there’s been many wars that the United States did not get nearly as involved as they are in Ukraine. This war in Ukraine is not about morals it’s not about democracy. There certainly are many good people in Ukraine. They have a right to defend their country, but there are many good people in Russia.

There are people in Russia, who openly the criticize Vladimir Putin but also support the war effort against Ukraine,. There’s tons of Videos to show this on YouTube.

Ukraine has authoritarian issues like Russia. Ukraine’s not a democracy. Hell . Americans could wave the flag of an African country right now if they want to It will be the same as waving a flag of Ukraine in America. I suppose the idea being that there’s good people in Ukraine…there’s also good people in the condo that’s good people in Rwanda.

Huge numbers of Americans do not support funding Ukraine.

The idea that an American like me with bow down to some Ukrainian government official who’s getting billions of dollars is ridiculous. I’m an American. I know you’re a European. We’re talking about two different things here. The United States is the most militarized country on the planet, it will be insane as an American coming from a country that has invaded other countries…. to insult Russia because they’ve invaded Ukraine.

Russia says that Ukraine is hiding weapons in civilian areas like schools and hospitals. The United States delt with that before in Iraq and in Vietnam. It’s a part of war.

I want to see Russia and America get along with each other. I want to see the super powers of the world get along with each other because that was the vision of the allies of World War II. So I look up to the men and women of the allies of World War II it’s a beautiful thing to feel good thing it’s the right thing to do.

Last edited:
Moron, common sense is that Russia invanded and annexed Ukraine, which is bad shit.

If you want anyone reading your tripe to go against their common sense, then go ahead and explain why we should ignore it.

I will add to the many points. I’ve already listed about the Russia, Ukraine war. The idea that I as an American man a Christian man, would fly a flag of Ukraine is absurd. That would make me feel weak. I have the upmost respect for the Soviet people. The Russian people who stood tall in World War II with the Americans, the British, and the Chinese, to save the free world to liberate. The concentration camps where Jews were being exterminated by Nazis, including Ukrainian Nazis.

And this thing in Ukraine…. there are many people in eastern Ukraine that support Russia.

Ukraine is on Russia’s border.

Just 20 years ago, the United States invaded Iraq. You can make the argument the war was righteous, but Iraq was thousands of miles away. One could actually argue that Russia has more of a logic to go into Ukraine. It seems like they’re only interested in eastern Ukraine who knows though maybe they want the whole country…

I don’t russia wants Germany or poland . Don’t think that makes any sense …whatsoever. Remember Germany and Russia have an economic relationship That is very vital.

But certainly there are so many calamities and injustices going around the world. If anybody thinks that this war in Ukraine is for “democracy” or good guys versus bad guys, they believe a lie.

There’s poverty all over Africa ….in the last 20 years there’s been many wars that the United States did not get nearly as involved as they are in Ukraine. This war in Ukraine is not about morals it’s not about democracy. There certainly are many good people in Ukraine. They have a right to defend their country, but there are many good people in Russia.

There are people in Russia, who openly the criticize Vladimir Putin but also support the war effort against Ukraine,. There’s tons of Videos to show this on YouTube.

Ukraine has authoritarian issues like Russia. Ukraine’s not a democracy. Hell . Americans could wave the flag of an African country right now if they want to It will be the same as waving a flag of Ukraine in America. I suppose the idea being that there’s good people in Ukraine…there’s also good people in the condo that’s good people in Rwanda.

Huge numbers of Americans do not support funding Ukraine.

The idea that an American like me with bow down to some Ukrainian government official who’s getting billions of dollars is ridiculous. I’m an American. I know you’re a European. We’re talking about two different things here. The United States is the most militarized country on the planet, it will be insane as an American coming from a country that has invaded other countries…. to insult Russia because they’ve invaded Ukraine.

Russia says that Ukraine is hiding weapons in civilian areas like schools and hospitals. The United States delt with that before in Iraq and in Vietnam. It’s a part of war.

I want to see Russia and America get along with each other. I want to see the super powers of the world get along with each other because that was the vision of the allies of World War II. So I look up to the men and women of the allies of World War II it’s a beautiful thing to feel good thing it’s the right thing to do.
First, the Soviet Union prior to WWII signed a non-Aggression pact with the NAZI's. Second, Russia didn't fight for freedom as they kept every nation they liberated from Germany after the war. Hence the rise of NATO.

Third, again bringing up racism in the discussion of pootins illegal invasion of Ukraine. Fourth, labeling Ukraine as an authoritarian nation is a falsehood. They liberated themselves from one in 2013.

And lastly, russia is not a superpower. Their limited economy and this war which has exposed their military as a bunch of alcoholic bums proves so.

1. And this thing in Ukraine…. there are many people in eastern Ukraine that support Russia.

2. Ukraine is on Russia’s border.

3. Just 20 years ago, the United States invaded Iraq.

4. But certainly there are so many calamities and injustices going around the world.

5. There’s poverty all over Africa

6. There are people in Russia, who openly the criticize Vladimir Putin but also support the war effort against Ukraine,. There’s tons of Videos to show this on YouTube.

7. Ukraine has authoritarian issues like Russia. Ukraine’s not a democracy.

8. Huge numbers of Americans do not support funding Ukraine.

9. The idea that an American like me with bow down to some Ukrainian government official

10. Russia says that Ukraine is hiding weapons in civilian areas like schools and hospitals.

11. I want to see Russia and America get along with each other

1. Not a legitimate excuse for Russia to invade and annex Ukraine.

2. Not a legitimate excuse for Russia to invade and annex Ukraine.

Deflection, Not a legitimate excuse for Russia to invade and annex Ukraine.

Deflection, not a legitimate excuse for Russia to invade and annex Ukraine.

6. Not a legitimate excuse for Russia to invade and annex Ukraine.

BS equalization and not a legitimate excuse for Russia to invade and annex Ukraine.

BS, broad American majority supports arming Ukraine, not a legitimate excuse for Russia to invade and annex Ukraine.

BS, nobody is asking you to "bow" to anyone, our assitance is voluntary, not a legitimate excuse for Russia to invade and annex Ukraine.

10. not a legitimate excuse for Russia to invade and annex Ukraine.
, Russia has no bussiness bombing any Ukrainians no matter where they are in their country.

11. Dummy, our relationship would be pretty good if Russia wasn't electing to become a agressive fascist state. Either way, not a legitimate excuse for Russia to invade and annex Ukraine.

Anything else?
You've yet to give any serious reason why we shouldn't consider Russia being bad guys doing bad shit in this war.

1. Not a legitimate excuse for Russia to invade and annex Ukraine.

2. Not a legitimate excuse for Russia to invade and annex Ukraine.

Deflection, Not a legitimate excuse for Russia to invade and annex Ukraine.

6. Not a legitimate excuse for Russia to invade and annex Ukraine.

BS equalization and not a legitimate excuse for Russia to invade and annex Ukraine.

BS, broad American majority supports arming Ukraine, not a legitimate excuse for Russia to invade and annex Ukraine.

BS, nobody is asking you to "bow" to anyone, our assitance is voluntary, not a legitimate excuse for Russia to invade and annex Ukraine.

10. not a legitimate excuse for Russia to invade and annex Ukraine.
, Russia has no bussiness bombing any Ukrainians no matter where they are in their country.

11. Dummy, our relationship would be pretty good if Russia wasn't electing to become a agressive fascist state. Either way, not a legitimate excuse for Russia to invade and annex Ukraine.

Anything else?
You've yet to give any serious reason why we shouldn't consider Russia being bad guys doing bad shit in this war.
I’m here for a conversation the way Your reacting is really childish. You keep repeating the same points

, the overwhelming amount of financial support and weapons to support Ukraine is coming from America. People will make some excuse that the European countries are sending their weight… but well it’s not good enough. If your country or Germany, or France really truly cares about the war maybe they should commit 50% of their GDP to the war.

There is no broad support for Ukraine in America. Remember in ohio when the train let off a bunch of chemicals. Americans all over the place were saying why is Biden sending all this money to Ukraine and he’s not even going to visit the people of East Palestine , Ohio. So you’re probably not aware of this is a European but certainly we Americans know this. It’s going to cost the Democrats in 2024. We need to immediately stop funding Ukraine is disgraceful.

Why did we not send any weapons to the Irish freedom fighters in the 20th century when they were fighting the British.

You are a European sitting somewhere in Europe. And by the way, you and I both know there’s many people in Germany that love Russia and wanna work with Russia …that’s how things are today Russia is no longer a communist country.

Arab Americans can’t stand it when they hear some American politician get a high horse and say we’re fighting for democracy in Ukraine. It’s all garbage we invaded Iraq we use drone strikes whenever we want in the Middle East. So maybe for you as a European you could look at this differently, but not for us Americans. Were the most militarized country on the planet.

I think that your counterpoint to the fact that warfare is a human history is not cutting it. Do you think that Russia is committing war Crimes?

Russia says that Ukraine is putting missiles in schools. There it is right there that is the counterpoint to almost everything you have to say about so-called war crimes in Ukraine. This is not a war where it’s good guys versus bad guys.

By the way, do you think that anyone in Russia cares what you have to say ? There gonna keep fighting the war they don’t care what Zelenskyy says they don’t care with some corrupt politician in America says… this war will continue until Russia wants to end it.

The United States should act as a diplomat and try and force a peace deal. We should not be on the side of Russia or Ukraine. We should be on the side of neutrality on this thing.

Last edited:
I’m here for a conversation the way Your reacting is really childish. You keep repeating the same points

, the overwhelming amount of financial support and weapons to support Ukraine is coming from America. People will make some excuse that the European countries are sending their weight… but well it’s not good enough. If your country or Germany, or France really truly cares about the war maybe they should commit 50% of their GDP to the war.

There is no broad support for Ukraine in America. Remember in ohio when the train let off a bunch of chemicals. Americans all over the place were saying why is Biden sending all this money to Ukraine and he’s not even going to visit the people of East Palestine , Ohio. So you’re probably not aware of this is a European but certainly we Americans know this. It’s going to cost the Democrats in 2024. We need to immediately stop funding Ukraine is disgraceful.

Why did we not send any weapons to the Irish freedom fighters in the 20th century when they were fighting the British.

You are a European sitting somewhere in Europe. And by the way, you and I both know there’s many people in Germany that love Russia and wanna work with Russia …that’s how things are today Russia is no longer a communist country.

Arab Americans can’t stand it when they hear some American politician get a high horse and say we’re fighting for democracy in Ukraine. It’s all garbage we invaded Iraq we use drone strikes whenever we want in the Middle East. So maybe for you as a European you could look at this differently, but not for us Americans. Were the most militarized country on the planet.

I think that your counterpoint to the fact that warfare is a human history is not cutting it. Do you think that Russia is committing war Crimes?

Russia says that Ukraine is putting missiles in schools. There it is right there that is the counterpoint to almost everything you have to say about so-called war crimes in Ukraine. This is not a war where it’s good guys versus bad guys.

By the way, do you think that anyone in Russia cares what you have to say ? There gonna keep fighting the war they don’t care what Zelenskyy says they don’t care with some corrupt politician in America says… this war will continue until Russia wants to end it.

The United States should act as a diplomat and try and force a peace deal. We should not be on the side of Russia or Ukraine. We should be on the side of neutrality on this thing.

Childish?

Childish are the piles of irrelavant round-about bullshit you post on here to defelect from VERY simple fact that this baseless Russian invasion and annexation of Ukraine absolutely makes them the fascist agressors in this conflict.

Grow the fuck up and learn how to tell right from wrong, up from down and silly propaganda from reality.

Childish?

Childish are the piles of irrelavant round-about bullshit you post on here to defelect from VERY simple fact that this baseless Russian invasion and annexation of Ukraine absolutely makes them the fascist agressors in this conflict.

Grow the fuck up and learn how to tell up from down, right from wrong and silly propaganda from reality.
The OP should take his manly man ass to Bakhmut

Loyal Peasants Deserve to Pay the Price for Their Treasonous Slavishness

I am a patriot. You are a Tory.
No, you are a white nationalist who hides behind silly obfuscation in an attempt to appear smart.

Classic propaganda technique. You deserve a raise.

Unless of course you feel white nationalists pukes are patriots...then you may have a point.

Forum List

Back