Weak left wing men in Europe. Will this problem spread to America? Or has it already?

I will add to the many points. I’ve already listed about the Russia, Ukraine war. The idea that I as an American man a Christian man, would fly a flag of Ukraine is absurd. That would make me feel weak. I have the upmost respect for the Soviet people. The Russian people who stood tall in World War II with the Americans, the British, and the Chinese, to save the free world to liberate. The concentration camps where Jews were being exterminated by Nazis, including Ukrainian Nazis.

And this thing in Ukraine…. there are many people in eastern Ukraine that support Russia.

Ukraine is on Russia’s border.

Just 20 years ago, the United States invaded Iraq. You can make the argument the war was righteous, but Iraq was thousands of miles away. One could actually argue that Russia has more of a logic to go into Ukraine. It seems like they’re only interested in eastern Ukraine who knows though maybe they want the whole country…

I don’t russia wants Germany or poland . Don’t think that makes any sense …whatsoever. Remember Germany and Russia have an economic relationship That is very vital.

But certainly there are so many calamities and injustices going around the world. If anybody thinks that this war in Ukraine is for “democracy” or good guys versus bad guys, they believe a lie.

There’s poverty all over Africa ….in the last 20 years there’s been many wars that the United States did not get nearly as involved as they are in Ukraine. This war in Ukraine is not about morals it’s not about democracy. There certainly are many good people in Ukraine. They have a right to defend their country, but there are many good people in Russia.

There are people in Russia, who openly the criticize Vladimir Putin but also support the war effort against Ukraine,. There’s tons of Videos to show this on YouTube.

Ukraine has authoritarian issues like Russia. Ukraine’s not a democracy. Hell . Americans could wave the flag of an African country right now if they want to It will be the same as waving a flag of Ukraine in America. I suppose the idea being that there’s good people in Ukraine…there’s also good people in the condo that’s good people in Rwanda.

Huge numbers of Americans do not support funding Ukraine.

The idea that an American like me with bow down to some Ukrainian government official who’s getting billions of dollars is ridiculous. I’m an American. I know you’re a European. We’re talking about two different things here. The United States is the most militarized country on the planet, it will be insane as an American coming from a country that has invaded other countries…. to insult Russia because they’ve invaded Ukraine.

Russia says that Ukraine is hiding weapons in civilian areas like schools and hospitals. The United States delt with that before in Iraq and in Vietnam. It’s a part of war.

I want to see Russia and America get along with each other. I want to see the super powers of the world get along with each other because that was the vision of the allies of World War II. So I look up to the men and women of the allies of World War II it’s a beautiful thing to feel good thing it’s the right thing to do.
Gay russobot alert.

There it is again why can’t you people help yourself here I’ll give you one more chance I’m putting you on the ignore list if otherwise. No one in their right mind would converse with somebody who makes things up about other posters calling him a racist

The masses of Americans want nothing to do with your opinions. If you support BLM if you support weakness, no way man. Just come on down to the Eastside of Buffalo… ain’t nobody wave in a BLM flag down here. Ah but the rich councilman in Buffalo The Rich politicians, live in a white majority suburbs and they are able to get the white liberal Democrats in the suburbs to waive the BLM flag. Easy for them to do that, but they never come on down to the east side because they’re scared of getting robbed. What a bunch of con artists.

If you support racism, if you support Black Lives Matter, I’m not gonna talk with you. I don’t talk with racists.
You are not only a racist, you are a pussy! You want a nice, clean, white world where no one upsets your baby ears about cops killing people of color. So you go and run away from this debate; I'll be here just in case you ever get a set of balls and want to talk like a man.

No, you are a white nationalist

Unless of course you feel white nationalists are patriots...then you may have a point.
White People Built America. America Is for Whites Only.

Rainbow transnationalists will lead the civilized world down into a second Dark Ages. We must overthrow the ruling class that appeases degenerate filth and find new leaders among ourselves.

White People Built America. America Is for Whites Only.

Rainbow transnationalists will lead the civilized world down into a second Dark Ages. We must overthrow the ruling class that appeases degenerate filth and find new leaders among ourselves.
What is contributing to a Merica's diminished standing is republic stupidity.

Anyone remember dropping acid? We thought that things got weird then. That was nothing compared to today.

FDR only ever posts about men. Maybe it's coincidental?

Or brainwashed ignoramuses like you... give us a call when you have any evidence of any of this crap that you can take to a courtroom and not be arrested for, brainwashed functional anti-american traitor....
I want you to win. I only warn. I warn because of the stupidity as people give up unalienable rights. You cannot even comprehend that China provides a lot of our comforts. Progs are vengeance on how they were and are treated. You think others have not been treated good. I learned to watch the worst happen to others if near it and walk away from it. The authoritarians abuse their powers. On all sides.

Anyone remember dropping acid? We thought that things got weird then. That was nothing compared to today.

FDR only ever posts about men. Maybe it's coincidental?
I meant to put you on the ignore list a while ago. Now I will do it. Why you waste your time trolling people is beyond me

I’ve always been open to people who disagree with me. I have plenty of great conversations with posters here that are are my fellow Democrats. But it’s people like you whether your republican or democrat, you use name-calling, personal attacks, trolling you never actually address the issue.

No one in their right mind would ever have a conversation with somebody who makes things up about them.

God bless you have a nice life.

You are not only a racist, you are a pussy! You want a nice, clean, white world where no one upsets your baby ears about cops killing people of color. So you go and run away from this debate; I'll be here just in case you ever get a set of balls and want to talk like a man.
Welcome to the ignore list. Again another far left wing person. Never did I mention you by name but out of nowhere you come in with the name calling. That’s not how a conversation works. Nobody in their right mind would sit down with somebody who makes things up about other people.

You use name-calling personal attacks. And also here you are wasting your own time. Making things up about people. I hope that you can have a better life.

Welcome to the ignore list. Again another far left wing person. Never did I mention you by name but out of nowhere you come in with the name calling. That’s not how a conversation works. Nobody in their right mind would sit down with somebody who makes things up about other people.

You use name-calling personal attacks. And also here you are wasting your own time. Making things up about people. I hope that you can have a better life.
Gay russobot ^^^^^^

I'm not making anything up. The things you are saying about BLM are racist. Funny you should complain about namecalling, when that is exactly what you were doing with BLM. So on top of racist and pussy, you are also a hypocrite!

As far as a conversation, I never close the lines of communication. I've never put anyone on IGNORE and I've never Reported anyone, either. Around me, you are free to be yourself and speak your mind. I can handle anything you say.

40 minute mark of the following video

The point is undeniable. If you look at Sarajevo, or Moscow when there are migrants or refugees coming to these countries, they act in a respectful manner. If they don’t, they get crushed. Many refugees and migrants act in a respectful manner anywhere in the world. But all it takes are a few knuckleheads to cause problems. And that’s what we’ve been seeing in Europe with regards to migrant crimes. The problem is that huge swaths of western European countries are filled with weak men who hate themselves who are told that their countries are filled with an evil history. So when migrants come to those countries filled with testosterone they basically do whatever the hell they want. including committing crimes, talking to wives of men without the men even caring about it.

Thankfully in America, we have a lots of conservatives and traditional Democrats who stand up for traditional values. And ain’t nobody whether it’s a migrant or some American criminal going to mess with their wife or Boss him around and tell him to put on a BLM T-shirt. That’s not gonna happen with these people.

But you better believe with the far left wing American men they would become slaves if they’re told to do so.

So has America already reached a point where we are this weak or will we get there? or will we be able to fight back against this type of weakness?

Funny how you talk about weak men, then turn around and put people on IGNORE, when someone says something that hurts your feelings! If you expect people to think you are a strong man, then at the very least, you have to handle what people say.

Forum List

Back