Weak left wing men in Europe. Will this problem spread to America? Or has it already?

Weak men have their women ban books for them.

They cry about CRT and their feelings.

They worry all night about their loss of white privilege.
Why does banning books surprise you? Books have been banned throughout the last 5+ decades in the United States -- this makes a lot of liberals weak if this is your criteria.

All trans people do is cry about their feelings and how they aren't being accepted as reality

Cheers!

Soooooo you're making my point for me? Ok....

Jo

...I'm explaining to you why your comments are detached from reality. You can't even understand that much.

Only a total ignoramus would conflate UAF and NATO militaries.

...I'm explaining to you why your comments are detached from reality. You can't even understand that much.

Only a total ignoramus would conflate UAF and NATO militaries.
Hmmm....your 2 dimensional thinking is alarmingly simplistic. Your childish responses are to your own assumptions. You're having an argument with yourself.

If you don't understand that NATO props up Ukraine.... That's your prerogative. Not sure why it matters to you exactly..... Don't care either.

Later

Jo

Hmmm....your 2 dimensional thinking is alarmingly simplistic. Your childish responses are to your own assumptions. You're having an argument with yourself.

If you don't understand that NATO props up Ukraine.... That's your prerogative. Not sure why it matters to you exactly..... Don't care either.

Later

Jo

Moron NATO is not Ukraine's equal just because NATO countries send a few things there.

Two dimensional? You can't get even most primitive concepts as you spew your ignorant nonsense.

Moron NATO is not Ukraine's equal just because NATO countries send a few things there.

Two dimensional? You can't get even most primitive concepts as you spew your ignorant garbage.
Once again arguing with yourself. Once again childish.

I have given you all the time I'm going to give you.

All good, real, decent, normal Americans are “scared to death” of regressive change.
You wouldn’t understand….Filth manifests filth, filth supports and gravitates toward filth, filth loves them some more filth.

surada
Arlette
Catsnmeters
mamooth
francoHFW
McRib
Those posters you quoted believe in multi millionaire politicians, telling them the white man is the enemy. They believe in the race propaganda of BLM. But they don’t care that there are masses of Black people and white people from the working class that wanna work together that will shake hands and that they reject the weak message of the Democrat party of today.

Notice how none of the people you name actually know anything about history. They don’t care that Black people owned slaves. They don’t care that Indians owned slaves. They’ve been brainwashed. We can only hope that they get the help they need.

Just get your twisted, confused, abnormal, indecent, immoral selves right and stop worrying about and pushing this heavily sought after “CHANGE” you whackos cherish.
Wouldn’t that be easier for you?
They are the exact type of people that would become slaves. They have already bow down to BLM leaders .

But not us majority of Americans. We are all proud of where we come from. We would never insult our ancestors like they want us to.

WTF are you talking about, pussy? I'm on the left and I don't run from shit! Especially, some dumbass, wannabe John Wayne con. Nobody is telling you to wear anything. But you can shove your racist opinions up your ass!
There it is again why can’t you people help yourself here I’ll give you one more chance I’m putting you on the ignore list if otherwise. No one in their right mind would converse with somebody who makes things up about other posters calling him a racist

The masses of Americans want nothing to do with your opinions. If you support BLM if you support weakness, no way man. Just come on down to the Eastside of Buffalo… ain’t nobody wave in a BLM flag down here. Ah but the rich councilman in Buffalo The Rich politicians, live in a white majority suburbs and they are able to get the white liberal Democrats in the suburbs to waive the BLM flag. Easy for them to do that, but they never come on down to the east side because they’re scared of getting robbed. What a bunch of con artists.

If you support racism, if you support Black Lives Matter, I’m not gonna talk with you. I don’t talk with racists.

702-facepalm-double

yep...looks like you really enjoy pissing yourself in public.
If you think this war in Ukraine is good guys versus bad guys, you’re wrong. And you don’t understand American exceptionalism. But I believe you were European so that makes sense. You see here in America we live in a country that has invaded other countries. Generally speaking war is not good guys versus bad guys. Only a select few times in history that occurs.

Nah….all white, all heterosexual, all normal, all proud, all patriotic, likeminded and united 1950’s America was a true utopia….lets go there.

Unkotare
100% true brother. It was for much of the 20th century that the American middle-class was incredible. Especially the 1940s to the late 1980s. That was really the economic boom in America. It is completely undeniable. Talk with any older American in the rust belt, and they will tell you that. Factories employed millions of people right out of high school whether they were black or white. Now those same, Rust Belts today are home to degraded inner cities. Filled with a drug attic’s, drug dealers prostitution …the homes are broken there’s pot holes all over the roads.

Black person after black person that I talk with they all say back in the day Buffalo was a much better place. That’s a fact when we’re talking about the west side, and the east side of Buffalo, which is home to degraded housing, potholes all over the place ugly streets. Wasn’t like this in the 1950s. And these people who are on the far left don’t give a shit about the American past. Their racist they support BLM they hate white people.

I mean anybody who supports BLM is automatically a racist. Anybody who would support a group called white lives matter is a racist and also an idiot. A willing idiot that doesn’t care that slavery was always a worldwide issue. Everyone owned slaves every ethnic group owned slaves. That’s where the conversation supposed to end there but these idiots keep pumping out the reparation talks. They’re never gonna get it. American patriots won’t let it happen judges who care about the law and common sense Won’t let it happen.

If you’re talking with an Indian or a black person that supports the BLM message, they are a disgrace to their ancestors. Most Black people most Indians abhor BLM.

I think the future is going to be positive. There’s a lot of hope for the American people. We’re doing great. were standing up for free speech. I’m staying positive for sure.

Last edited:
Men are as strong as ever. I laugh hugely at this troll thread.
men in America we’re stronger in the 70s and 80s they were bench pressing more, doing more push-ups doing more sit ups

The statistics are discussed above to prove it. Men were stronger in the 70s and 80s compared to now.

Yes, it’s totally undeniable Black people and Indians owned slaves…that some of them think they can get over on people because of their skin color are disgraceful. There are a disgrace to their ancestors. and that’s it. This point is never even responded to by the far left wing on the US message board. They don’t talk about Indians or blacks who owned slaves because they’re brainwashed or they’re on drugs.

The “400 years a slave argument”, the idea that the Indian was oppressed by the white man. This is a message popped up to make people feel bad about themselves. Its horrible and it is being rejected by beautiful people across America. It’s being rejected by blacks by Whites, by native Americans proud of where they come from. We Americans unite against the racist Democrats.

The BLM message, whenever you hear a black person an Indian or somebody who’s not white, not Christian they try and claim that they’re discriminated against in America. Of course this is a message that is designed to make people feel weak. It’s insane. That’s what we saw from the mayor of New York, who complained about a white lady with a “plantation mentality”. All the lady did was talk about the price of rent going up and the Mayor responded like that, that’s ridiculous.

These BLM leaders are millionaires and whatever support they have from Hollywood or celebrities is also support from millionaires who are trying to tell working class white people and Black people that there’s racism in America. This is an apalling message. It’s very hurtful to the country and no honorable man would accept it. Again, just come on down to the east side of Buffalo there ain’t no BLM flags here.

We all have one life to live on this planet, and everyone of us should feel proud of where we come from …for much of human history. This is how it was. But now the far left wants to upend things

The Roman empire was diverse. It had Africans and Arabs in the highest positions of power. Even emperor. You can think of the round table the idea that everyone who sits at the round table, something from the middle ages, it’s something that signifies equality. You can think of the tale of Robin Hood to take from the rich and give to the poor. You can think of the middle ages. People were gathering around fires, talking about King Arthur, Robin Hood, doing the right thing supporting the poor these are beautiful values

Last edited:
The biggest problem with Democrats is how they simply call people racist to try to shut them up. That makes them some of the worst people you can imagine. And yet they support racist organizations that say white people are born privilege. That’s why I refuse to talk with anyone who supports BLM it will be the definition of insanity.

Why would anybody talk with a racist.

Those posters you quoted believe in multi millionaire politicians, telling them the white man is the enemy. They believe in the race propaganda of BLM. But they don’t care that there are masses of Black people and white people from the working class that wanna work together that will shake hands and that they reject the weak message of the Democrat party of today.

Notice how none of the people you name actually know anything about history. They don’t care that Black people owned slaves. They don’t care that Indians owned slaves. They’ve been brainwashed. We can only hope that they get the help they need.
Great another angry white guy looking for his privilege.

Can you explain what white supremacy is? Seems a certain republic white senator can't and it's the core message of the current maga gop.

Very straightforward situation. Any man who believes his ancestors were racist and evil is going to be very easy to control. More likely that they will be weak minded. the reality of history is white people owned slaves, Indians owned slaves Black people owned slaves.

Imagine for a moment, a white celebrity from Hollywood saying we need to figure out reparations for the millions of white people that were enslaved in North Africa by blacks . Imagine that for a moment and how absurd it would sound. That’s exactly what the BLM argument Sounds like

Common sense prevails

Yes, it’s totally undeniable Black people and Indians owned slaves…that some of them think they can get over on people because of their skin color are disgraceful. There are a disgrace to their ancestors. and that’s it. This point is never even responded to by the far left wing on the US message board. They don’t talk about Indians or blacks who owned slaves because they’re brainwashed or they’re on drugs.

The “400 years a slave argument”, the idea that the Indian was oppressed by the white man. This is a message popped up to make people feel bad about themselves. Its horrible and it is being rejected by beautiful people across America. It’s being rejected by blacks by Whites, by native Americans proud of where they come from. We Americans unite against the racist Democrats.

The BLM message, whenever you hear a black person an Indian or somebody who’s not white, not Christian they try and claim that they’re discriminated against in America. Of course this is a message that is designed to make people feel weak. It’s insane. That’s what we saw from the mayor of New York, who complained about a white lady with a “plantation mentality”. All the lady did was talk about the price of rent going up and the Mayor responded like that, that’s ridiculous.

These BLM leaders are millionaires and whatever support they have from Hollywood or celebrities is also support from millionaires who are trying to tell working class white people and Black people that there’s racism in America. This is an apalling message. It’s very hurtful to the country and no honorable man would accept it. Again, just come on down to the east side of Buffalo there ain’t no BLM flags here.

We all have one life to live on this planet, and everyone of us should feel proud of where we come from …for much of human history. This is how it was. But now the far left wants to upend things

The Roman empire was diverse. It had Africans and Arabs in the highest positions of power. Even emperor. You can think of the round table the idea that everyone who sits at the round table, something from the middle ages, it’s something that signifies equality. You can think of the tale of Robin Hood to take from the rich and give to the poor. You can think of the middle ages. People were gathering around fires, talking about King Arthur, Robin Hood, doing the right thing supporting the poor these are beautiful values
Dude, we get it. You are a racist.

Very straightforward situation. Any man who believes his ancestors were racist and evil is going to be very easy to control. More likely that they will be weak minded. the reality of history is white people owned slaves, Indians owned slaves Black people owned slaves.

Imagine for a moment, a white celebrity from Hollywood saying we need to figure out reparations for the millions of white people that were enslaved in North Africa by blacks . Imagine that for a moment and how absurd it would sound. That’s exactly what the BLM argument Sounds like

Common sense prevails
Weak minded people practice weak moral relevancy.

Forum List

Back