Koran’s denial of Jesus’ crucifixion & Islam’s legitimacy

It is all likely bullshit anyways. Either islam or christianity are based on reality.

Jesus’ crucifixion was reality. Only Muslims deny the event and believe the foolishness of a crucified Jesus body-double, which, sadly, means they go through life in ignorance

Is the body double thing actually written in the Koran or is it just something they believe?

Muslims believe that no prophet of God can endure pain. Therefor he never could have been crucified.

Muslims believe an Arab caveman in Arabia was the last prophet.

They believe Jesus was the last prophet. He's the biggie. Jesus was the numero uno. The big guy that was the penultimate prophet and messenger of God.Thats what is so funny about anti Christians. They revel in insulting Christ not realizing they insult Muslims as well. RUH ROH.

It is all likely bullshit anyways. Either islam or christianity are based on reality.

Jesus’ crucifixion was reality. Only Muslims deny the event and believe the foolishness of a crucified Jesus body-double, which, sadly, means they go through life in ignorance

Is the body double thing actually written in the Kuran or is it just something they believe?

Koran sez “And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them.”

Muslims differ on who was “really” crucified instead of Jesus. They’re in their own alternate universe

Well, according to Christianity that would be considered blasphemy, making the entire Muslim religion, blasphemous...no?

Islam is an insecure belief system, having been conceived long after Christianity and even longer after Judaism; 3rd of 3 and dead last. I find Christians generally indifferent to Islam’s beliefs for this reason

And yet Islam has 1.2 billion adherents worldwide and still growing. .... :thup:

I admire that. Faith begets a life of good. Now we may differ on the who what and where....but still I like to think we could all cross over and one day meet the truth in our Lord. See you on the finish line Sunni Man. :) Your heart and soul are good.

Muslims believe “Muslim Jesus” will return to proclaim Islam and destroy Christianity.

Muslims generally are taught to hate Christians whom they believe are guilty of the monstrously unforgivable sin of shirk in calling Jesus son of God

Most Muslims are not nice people

First off knowing many Muslims in my life I believe that they are not just nice people but awesome individuals who hold faith to be a true banner of attempting to be good and true.

AND whoa whoa whoa what they are taught has nothing to do with their faith. All one has to do is look at Catholicism and look at the divergence that makes them a religion and not a faith based on the Holy Bible.

And yet Islam has 1.2 billion adherents worldwide and still growing. .... :thup:

I admire that. Faith begets a life of good. Now we may differ on the who what and where....but still I like to think we could all cross over and one day meet the truth in our Lord. See you on the finish line Sunni Man. :) Your heart and soul are good.

Muslims believe “Muslim Jesus” will return to proclaim Islam and destroy Christianity.

Muslims generally are taught to hate Christians whom they believe are guilty of the monstrously unforgivable sin of shirk in calling Jesus son of God

First off knowing many Muslims in my life I believe that they are not just nice people but awesome individuals who hold faith to be a true banner of attempting to be good and true.

AND whoa whoa whoa what they are taught has nothing to do with their faith. All one has to do is look at Catholicism and look at the divergence that makes them a religion and not a faith based on the Holy Bible.

Mainstream Islamic theology teaches hatred of Christians for regarding Jesus as son of God, a monstrous sin. Koran says they should be destroyed.

Ask your friendly Muslims if they renounce the Koran

I don't know. Why would God or Allah take part in any of the shenanigans he's been said to do? Shenanigans are his thing.

God and Allah are not one and the same, though Muslims desperately delude themselves into believing otherwise

You didn't answer my question. Why is it ridiculous for Allah to resort to shenanigans when that's God's whole thing as well?

If “Allah” is all-powerful and the most wise, as Muslims claim, he would simply have raised Jesus in full view of the Roman authorities, not create some farcical Jesus body double to fool them

If God is all powerful and wise why did he let a man be born, tortured mercilessly, killed, resurrected after three, and brought to Heaven to stay there until some date he set where he would wipe out most of his creations for shits and giggles? Shenanigans!

Whoa geeze he's the same God that wiped out the world and had Noah discover boat building but in the end despite destroying all the evil in the world at that time begged forgiveness from the beasts and gave the world the rainbow.

From what you just posted it looks like you only read Cole's notes.

:lol:

Mainstream Islamic theology teaches hatred of Christians for regarding Jesus as son of God, a monstrous sin. Koran says they should be destroyed.

The Koran does not teach one to hate Christians.

I don't know. Why would God or Allah take part in any of the shenanigans he's been said to do? Shenanigans are his thing.

God and Allah are not one and the same, though Muslims desperately delude themselves into believing otherwise

You didn't answer my question. Why is it ridiculous for Allah to resort to shenanigans when that's God's whole thing as well?

If “Allah” is all-powerful and the most wise, as Muslims claim, he would simply have raised Jesus in full view of the Roman authorities, not create some farcical Jesus body double to fool them

If God is all powerful and wise why did he let a man be born, tortured mercilessly, killed, resurrected after three, and brought to Heaven to stay there until some date he set where he would wipe out most of his creations for shits and giggles? Shenanigans!

Whoa geeze he's the same God that wiped out the world and had Noah discover boat building but in the end despite destroying all the evil in the world at that time begged forgiveness from the beasts and gave the world the rainbow.

From what you just posted it looks like you only read Cole's notes.

:lol:

You haven’t read the Koran. It most certainly teaches hatred of Christians

What I would rather see is what binds us in faith. Rather than a few verses that divide us. I'm secure enough in my faith that I will cross the finish line. A marathon of belief is not whether you can cross before others but run and take each step of the way of the race learning and loving what you are embracing.. And be filled with a spirit that carries you forward every day.

I mean no offense, but marrying a nine-year-old girl does not grant credibility to any prophet, in any age.

What does the Koran teach about the Jews?

Every reference to Jews in the Koran attacks them.

The Koran is basically Muhammad’s personal diary and in it he unloads on both Christians and Jews as they knew he was a fraud because he screwed up Biblical material in his “messages” among other reasons

I mean no offense, but marrying a nine-year-old girl does not grant credibility to any prophet, in any age.

One has to remember men were men by the age of 12. Duration of life was short. Puberty meant the ability to birth. As many as possible. The stats are what made me realize maybe he wasn't a perv after all.

You haven’t read the Koran. It most certainly teaches hatred of Christians

Can you cite some examples?

Koran: Christians and Jews the worst of creatures who should be destroyed Surat Al-Bayyinah [98:6] - The Noble Qur'an - القرآن الكريم

Surat At-Tawbah [9:30] - The Noble Qur'an - القرآن الكريم

Painful punishment awaits Christians Surat Al-Ma'idah [5:73] - The Noble Qur'an - القرآن الكريم

Thanks, but none of those scriptures instruct Muslims to be violent against others. Are there any scriptures in the Koran wherein Muslims are instructed to engage in violence?

One has to remember men were men by the age of 12. Duration of life was short. Puberty meant the ability to birth. As many as possible. The stats are what made me realize maybe he wasn't a perv after all.

Um, Muhammad married Aisha when he was in his 50s and she was 6. How about a little age appropriateness for “God’s Apostle”?

Forum List

Back