Keep Sweet: Obey and Pray... a study in how masses of people can be conditioned to do and believe.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
This is going to be long.
I contend that what happened in the early 2000s where staggering numbers of young girls were trafficked for sex - with FULL KNOWLEDGE of their parents... is applicable and an example of what we are seeing happening today across America.

Currently on Netflix, a 4 part documentary on the horrific story of how Warren Jeffs took over the FLDS religious cult - and turned it into his personal bank roll and the largest child trafficking operation in U.S. history.
It is a must see.
Because it is completely applicable to what is happening in America today.
People can be conditioned to do and believe anything.
20 years before Warren Jeffs took over the massive religion/church - none of it's members would have ever dreamed that 20 years later - member children would be taken from their families in the middle of the night, as young as 2 years old and sent to "Zion".
"Zion" was a massive encampment in Texas that was essentially a training area for children to be brainwashed into accepting anything Warren Jeffs said and wanted them to do. Including "ceremonies" where he raped girls as young as 12 in front of other adults saying "prayers" as these children were "blessed" by Warren Jeffs.
The documentary interviews numerous past members, many who left during and before the madness began seeing what Jeffs was turning the church into. Other people interviewed stayed for several years before it became too much.
All of these people are seemingly and perfectly normal people. Normal IQs. Go to work everyday, raise children etc. How did these people go from, essentially living like all of us, to allowing their own young girls to be used as sex favors to loyal men devoted to Jeffs. And not do or say anything to stop it.
If you want to see how that happened - watch the documentary.

You will also see how the news media, entertainment industry and celebrities like Oprah Winfrey, even after Jeffs was arrested and convicted of "Assisted rape of a minor" - used their abilities to help Jeffs sell to America that it was all lies and children removed from "Zion" - should be returned. AND THEY WERE.

But I want to talk about how this is applicable today.
Liam Neeson had an event canceled on him because someone saved a screenshot of a 12 year old Facebook post where Liam joked about his son doing something very male... and Liam made the fateful comment "well I know he isn't gay". The Horror.
Ricky Gervaise in his comedy routine spoke on this. And he made a great point: "You better be careful of everything you say today on social media. Because at the rate we are going you have no idea what you are saying today - that seems perfectly normal, will be the next outrage. 20 years ago who could have possibly predicted that saying "only men have penises" is offensive and insensitive???
No one!!
20 years ago who could have ever imagined that parents would be taking their children to have men dressed like cheap hookers in flamboyant makeup that makes a parody of a woman??? And still doing so even though investigative journalist have shown that several-several of these men are adult entertainers!! WTF?? No one would have dreamed that would they?
20 years ago no one could have imagined that we, as a society, would be celebrating cross dressers. Putting them on a platform as if and presenting them to our children as something to admire??? WTF??? No one!!
20 years ago who would have thought that parents would think it is a good idea to take their very young children to sex charged "pride parades" where we can see literally 100s of photos and video of partially nude people dancing provocatively andknowingly in front of small children - and their fucking parents smile and clap while they do it?? WTF?? No one!!!

At the rate we are going what will be considered not only normal, but celebrated?? Incest? Why not? If you were the age you are right now 20 years ago, trust me, you would have thought it was equally impossible that the things I wrote above are happening.
No way will people do that! Right?
WHat about children "expressing themselves" sexually? Surely not... right? Well that is already happening. But if that is okay, who can honestly say that their will be no child strippers performing for other children. What?? Oh FFS... that is stupid!! What an absurd thing to say... phen. Why not? No one could have dreamed there would be a day where a man dressed in an extremely short mini skirt, exposes himself in a room with 3 to 5 year old children... to which he laughs bout "oops",,, and the fucking parents just smile. No way that could happen. Well it did.

What road is America on right now?
Diversity and acceptance is good. Right? I mean, we should accept gay people. I believe that too. 100%.
But celebrate them to the point we gleefully expose our own children to sexual debauchery?

Would you take your early grade school child to see this woman perform?
girl.jpg

Why not? How is this any less crazy than these parents taking their children to "pride drag shows?
WHo the fuck would have thought this is happening???
drag-show-w-kids-dallas_840x480.jpg

What is next? And believe me - it isn't going to stop here. If anything we should all know this.
What will you accept as okay next?
People can be conditioned to accept anything.

Belief without reason is fundamentalism. Woke needs to be understood as a fundamentalist cult.

I might be able to understand some people's attitudes if they were 20 and had just been subject to years of indoctrination, but I find it inexcusable that grown adults can be so blissfully unaware as to fail to realize how their views have been manipulated in such a short time to take them from where they were to where they are.

Take the whole tranny enchantment for instance. Do ANY of the dolts here who are on board with all the pronoun nonsense and men competing in women's sports realize they were not saying the same things 20, 10, or even 5 years ago? It boggles my mind at how a person could have such an utter lack of self-awareness. Are they nothing but a pre-programmed automaton, or what?

In the final scene of 1984, the inquisitor holds up four fingers and tortures Winston Smith as he tells him the party demands that he must see five. Looking around USMB, there sure are a lot of posters who didn't even have to be tortured to bring them around.

This is going to be long.
I contend that what happened in the early 2000s where staggering numbers of young girls were trafficked for sex - with FULL KNOWLEDGE of their parents... is applicable and an example of what we are seeing happening today across America.

Currently on Netflix, a 4 part documentary on the horrific story of how Warren Jeffs took over the FLDS religious cult - and turned it into his personal bank roll and the largest child trafficking operation in U.S. history.
It is a must see.
Because it is completely applicable to what is happening in America today.
People can be conditioned to do and believe anything.
20 years before Warren Jeffs took over the massive religion/church - none of it's members would have ever dreamed that 20 years later - member children would be taken from their families in the middle of the night, as young as 2 years old and sent to "Zion".
"Zion" was a massive encampment in Texas that was essentially a training area for children to be brainwashed into accepting anything Warren Jeffs said and wanted them to do. Including "ceremonies" where he raped girls as young as 12 in front of other adults saying "prayers" as these children were "blessed" by Warren Jeffs.
The documentary interviews numerous past members, many who left during and before the madness began seeing what Jeffs was turning the church into. Other people interviewed stayed for several years before it became too much.
All of these people are seemingly and perfectly normal people. Normal IQs. Go to work everyday, raise children etc. How did these people go from, essentially living like all of us, to allowing their own young girls to be used as sex favors to loyal men devoted to Jeffs. And not do or say anything to stop it.
If you want to see how that happened - watch the documentary.

You will also see how the news media, entertainment industry and celebrities like Oprah Winfrey, even after Jeffs was arrested and convicted of "Assisted rape of a minor" - used their abilities to help Jeffs sell to America that it was all lies and children removed from "Zion" - should be returned. AND THEY WERE.

But I want to talk about how this is applicable today.
Liam Neeson had an event canceled on him because someone saved a screenshot of a 12 year old Facebook post where Liam joked about his son doing something very male... and Liam made the fateful comment "well I know he isn't gay". The Horror.
Ricky Gervaise in his comedy routine spoke on this. And he made a great point: "You better be careful of everything you say today on social media. Because at the rate we are going you have no idea what you are saying today - that seems perfectly normal, will be the next outrage. 20 years ago who could have possibly predicted that saying "only men have penises" is offensive and insensitive???
No one!!
20 years ago who could have ever imagined that parents would be taking their children to have men dressed like cheap hookers in flamboyant makeup that makes a parody of a woman??? And still doing so even though investigative journalist have shown that several-several of these men are adult entertainers!! WTF?? No one would have dreamed that would they?
20 years ago no one could have imagined that we, as a society, would be celebrating cross dressers. Putting them on a platform as if and presenting them to our children as something to admire??? WTF??? No one!!
20 years ago who would have thought that parents would think it is a good idea to take their very young children to sex charged "pride parades" where we can see literally 100s of photos and video of partially nude people dancing provocatively andknowingly in front of small children - and their fucking parents smile and clap while they do it?? WTF?? No one!!!

At the rate we are going what will be considered not only normal, but celebrated?? Incest? Why not? If you were the age you are right now 20 years ago, trust me, you would have thought it was equally impossible that the things I wrote above are happening.
No way will people do that! Right?
WHat about children "expressing themselves" sexually? Surely not... right? Well that is already happening. But if that is okay, who can honestly say that their will be no child strippers performing for other children. What?? Oh FFS... that is stupid!! What an absurd thing to say... phen. Why not? No one could have dreamed there would be a day where a man dressed in an extremely short mini skirt, exposes himself in a room with 3 to 5 year old children... to which he laughs bout "oops",,, and the fucking parents just smile. No way that could happen. Well it did.

What road is America on right now?
Diversity and acceptance is good. Right? I mean, we should accept gay people. I believe that too. 100%.
But celebrate them to the point we gleefully expose our own children to sexual debauchery?

Would you take your early grade school child to see this woman perform?
View attachment 665497

Why not? How is this any less crazy than these parents taking their children to "pride drag shows?
WHo the fuck would have thought this is happening???
View attachment 665500

What is next? And believe me - it isn't going to stop here. If anything we should all know this.
What will you accept as okay next?
People can be conditioned to accept anything.
The degeneration of Western society has reached a tipping point.
There will be no return to the toleration we tried to convince everybody was the future because toleration was never the end game for the depraved. Toleration was just the conditioning they needed to move us into celebration & participation.
The lines have been drawn & they are more clearly defined everyday.

We will either have a society that defines clear boundaries & projects a moral code of right & wrong or a world of sin where anything goes as long as it is based on mental illness or sexual deviancies, particularly towards the children.
I've seen this coming for years & will not bend the knee. If the delusional & perverted take over the world, it won't be without a fight

Belief without reason is fundamentalism. Woke needs to be understood as a fundamentalist cult.

I might be able to understand some people's attitudes if they were 20 and had just been subject to years of indoctrination, but I find it inexcusable that grown adults can be so blissfully unaware as to fail to realize how their views have been manipulated in such a short time to take them from where they were to where they are.

Take the whole tranny enchantment for instance. Do ANY of the dolts here who are on board with all the pronoun nonsense and men competing in women's sports realize they were not saying the same things 20, 10, or even 5 years ago? It boggles my mind at how a person could have such an utter lack of self-awareness. Are they nothing but a pre-programmed automaton, or what?

In the final scene of 1984, the inquisitor holds up four fingers and tortures Winston Smith as he tells him the party demands that he must see five. Looking around USMB, there sure are a lot of posters who didn't even have to be tortured to bring them around.
These same people so willingly giving up reason were also the ones who would have said we have no business in another foreign war just a few years ago.
"Make love, not war" morphed into "let's start a nuclear war with Russia for the New Liberal World Order" practically overnight

Indeed.
Virtue Signaling is the new religion.
No one... I cannot think of a single person who would have DREAMED parents would take their children to see this - AND BE CELEBRATED FOR DOING SO!!...

dragcover.jpg

The neon sign on the back in huge letters reads "IT'S NOT GONNA LICK ITSELF!"
And then men in drag costumes dance provocatively in front of small children

Am I showing the worst behavior, trying to say that is what is the norm?
NO... I am showing how it is progressing. And it won't stop here. It will get worse than this.

These same people so willingly giving up reason were also the ones who would have said we have no business in another foreign war just a few years ago.
"Make love, not war" morphed into "let's start a nuclear war with Russia for the New Liberal World Order" practically overnight
Yep.

When I was young, the left was liberal, and the liberal mantras were "do your own thing" and "Question authority"

Today, the left us utterly authoritarian and it is "do OUR thing or we will cancel your sorry ass" and "How DARE you question us! Thinking is verboten."

The right has become absolutely obsessed with transgender people.
I realize you are an incredibly simple-minded little fella, but it isn't this monolithic "right" of yours that has become so enamored with it that it now represents the lone qualification necessary for an appointment to a key governmental position.

So if there are boundaries than we must start moving right. No matter what our views because than we end up with nastiness.

The right has become absolutely obsessed with transgender people.
The left is obsessed with pushing the total views of a minority of people to the point of they are taking over society. Negating any good from it. Agenda after agenda has the same results and the costs are humongous to keep it afloat.

Yeah, watched that. Read that book by krakauer, under the banner of heaven. Its about the same thing but pryor going back to their compounds in utah and arizona. The trafficking is happening on a global scale now.

Can you imagine? How far we have fallen. We had a man leading the country who sat up all night calling people names he didn't like. Routinely using the Lords name in vain. Was known to brag about his adulterous relationships. There was a time we would have broke out the stones over that.

He had no compunction to stop him from just making up whatever he wanted to in an attempt to make himself look good. Many times he fraudulently took hard earned money from others.

He was a walking example of the warnings of the ten commandments. I never thought when I was young I'd ever see the day......................

Yeah, watched that. Read that book by krakauer, under the banner of heaven. Its about the same thing but pryor going back to their compounds in utah and arizona. The trafficking is happening on a global scale now.
As we watched it, I just keep thinking what I said above. These people who were in the religion for years where this shit never happened... within a single year after Warren took over, young girls at 17 were being given to the most loyal men in the group. Then in another year.... 14 year olds....then 12... then girls 2 years old were being sent to "Zion" to be trained to basically be sex slaves. And these people accepted it.
I kept thinking... it seems impossible. But then, I would have thought it was impossible that parents would take their children to an adult themed bar to watch drag queens perform for them. Impossible. Wouldn't they get arrested? Something right? No. They are applauded.
Accepting homosexuality is right. Exposing your children to the worst of it - is not. No one takes a child to see a strip show. No one takes their child to a parade where the theme is "Sex is awesome!!"
But if it is about homosexuals - that somehow makes it okay???

Can you imagine? How far we have fallen. We had a man leading the country who sat up all night calling people names he didn't like. Routinely using the Lords name in vain. Was known to brag about his adulterous relationships. There was a time we would have broke out the stones over that.

He had no compunction to stop him from just making up whatever he wanted to in an attempt to make himself look good. Many times he fraudulently took hard earned money from others.

He was a walking example of the warnings of the ten commandments. I never thought when I was young I'd ever see the day......................
Nice try to deflect.
No one is buying it

When I see a so-called argument shrouded in religious innuendo I discount it out of hand.

Note to folks who see this outrage and agree this is wrong.
Posters like pknopp above are going to try and deflect the topic to something else.
Don't engage with them.
They only want to hide what is happening, and try to deflect from the topic

Yeah... no... the exact opposite is true.
And we are calling you out for celebrating and exposing the worst of it to your children
I tend to mind my own business when it comes to other people's kids. Were I to pinpoint the biggest problems facing children these days it would be things like hunger and lack of opportunity. Do something about that and then worry about drag queen story time.

And in the end, we had it better because those who spewed the same things of the ten commandments in power disappointed. This is why Progs and a percentage of Repubs have never ending accusations to destroy him. Even if there is some disagreement on agendas. It is not easy in the political world for men and women who promote what is right but seems to be wrong because the moral and ethical fiber brings a lot of baggage to us all. We do not have to condemn people for it of course. But the Prog side condemns people for not being what they are now.

Forum List

Back