Kay Bailey Hutchison: Obama Has A 'Bias' Against Texas

That's right. George Bush sneaked into NOLA and stole all the keys to these buses:

nobussescopydq8.jpg
In most cases with bus companies using a locked lot and GPS, the keys are in the bus themselves, often left in the ignition or a predetermined hiding spot that is very easy to find. Those that remove the keys, often have one master fleet key given to all drivers that works in any of their fleet. City buses are push button start from two places if you know what you're doing which is very easy to teach.

So maybe Cheney when he blew the dikes used an EMP to fry all the buses too?
:lol::eusa_whistle:
Oh, and looking at that picture, all those buses are currently drivable. that water would be hell on the wheel bearings if the axle seals weren't good, but the ground clearance would be high enough that none of them would have been flooded out and could drive fairly easily through shallow (read less than 2 feet deep) water. They'd have had problems with debris, wakes and water coming into the stairwells, and watching for deep spots but generally, no worse damage than sitting there doing nothing. So even after the disaster, they could have gotten thousands of people out of there relatively easily and to safer ground.

Sucks when a former school bus driver can see all this from altitude.

In most cases with bus companies using a locked lot and GPS, the keys are in the bus themselves, often left in the ignition or a predetermined hiding spot that is very easy to find. Those that remove the keys, often have one master fleet key given to all drivers that works in any of their fleet. City buses are push button start from two places if you know what you're doing which is very easy to teach.

:lol::eusa_whistle:
Oh, and looking at that picture, all those buses are currently drivable. that water would be hell on the wheel bearings if the axle seals weren't good, but the ground clearance would be high enough that none of them would have been flooded out and could drive fairly easily through shallow (read less than 2 feet deep) water. They'd have had problems with debris, wakes and water coming into the stairwells, and watching for deep spots but generally, no worse damage than sitting there doing nothing. So even after the disaster, they could have gotten thousands of people out of there relatively easily and to safer ground.

Sucks when a former school bus driver can see all this from altitude.
:clap2:

ALL Mayor Nagin and that Idiotic Governor that dragged her feet.

State and city evacuation plans ([10] Part 1 Section C and part II-2) mention use of school buses for evacuation. With the following language: "The primary means of hurricane evacuation will be personal vehicles. School and municipal buses, government-owned vehicles and vehicles provided by volunteer agencies may be used to provide transportation for individuals who lack transportation and require assistance in evacuating." Several hundred school buses were left parked on low ground where they would be easily flooded with storm water and then later by the levee flooding making their use impossible in the emergency evacuation. It is not clear whether these buses were owned by the city or by a private contractor to which the city had outsourced school bus services. Mayor Nagin testified in his hearing in Washington that those buses were owned by the school board and that he had no control over them. The precise number of buses available has been cited anywhere from a couple of hundred to a likely exaggerated 2,000.[11]​
Was Nagin illiterate or incompetent? Note the two are not mutually exclusive.
Political effects of Hurricane Katrina - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ALL Mayor Nagin and that Idiotic Governor that dragged her feet.

State and city evacuation plans ([10] Part 1 Section C and part II-2) mention use of school buses for evacuation. With the following language: "The primary means of hurricane evacuation will be personal vehicles. School and municipal buses, government-owned vehicles and vehicles provided by volunteer agencies may be used to provide transportation for individuals who lack transportation and require assistance in evacuating." Several hundred school buses were left parked on low ground where they would be easily flooded with storm water and then later by the levee flooding making their use impossible in the emergency evacuation. It is not clear whether these buses were owned by the city or by a private contractor to which the city had outsourced school bus services. Mayor Nagin testified in his hearing in Washington that those buses were owned by the school board and that he had no control over them. The precise number of buses available has been cited anywhere from a couple of hundred to a likely exaggerated 2,000.[11]
Was Nagin illiterate or incompetent? Note the two are not mutually exclusive.
Political effects of Hurricane Katrina - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Damage was done...texas has a good portion of those that chose to bolt...bus or no bus...

"God Bless America?" NO NO NO God Damn America.. it's in da bible" 20 fricking years of that shit.

Rev. Wright never yelled that for 20 years you lying sack of steaming shit. It was a few lines out of more than 20 years of sermons.

Wright joined the Marines during Vietnam. He was honored with three White House Commendations. He served the entire six years and ended his honorable service with an "Honorable Discharge". What the fuck have you ever done pisshead?

Who knows what set him off? The Rodney King beating? Women and children being fired hosed? Police setting dogs on grandmothers? All the kinds of things conservative have done over the years.

I know, maybe it was the "Tuskegee experiment", where the government let hundreds of black men infect their wives with syphilis over decades just to "see what would happen" EVEN THOUGH THEY HAD THE CURE. But pieces of shit, such as yourself, goes after this man who tried. He did more for the country in one week than you ever did in your entire pathetic, racist life. So what he did was bad, what "pond scum" such as yourself does, is worse. Enjoy your life moron. I'm sure those around you don't.

"God Bless America?" NO NO NO God Damn America.. it's in da bible" 20 fricking years of that shit.

Rev. Wright never yelled that for 20 years you lying sack of steaming shit. It was a few lines out of more than 20 years of sermons.

Wright joined the Marines during Vietnam. He was honored with three White House Commendations. He served the entire six years and ended his honorable service with an "Honorable Discharge". What the fuck have you ever done pisshead?

Who knows what set him off? The Rodney King beating? Women and children being fired hosed? Police setting dogs on grandmothers? All the kinds of things conservative have done over the years.

I know, maybe it was the "Tuskegee experiment", where the government let hundreds of black men infect their wives with syphilis over decades just to "see what would happen" EVEN THOUGH THEY HAD THE CURE. But pieces of shit, such as yourself, goes after this man who tried. He did more for the country in one week than you ever did in your entire pathetic, racist life. So what he did was bad, what "pond scum" such as yourself does, is worse. Enjoy your life moron. I'm sure those around you don't.

In rdeans world, people who preach hate against America are the patriots :cuckoo:

I don't know about you, but I've heard the tapes. The fact those exact words were not spoken constantly over 20 years does not change the SENTIMENT and SUBJECT of those 20 years of sermons.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wmc60JmaLbE]YouTube - ‪"The Constitution is just a piece of paper" - G.W. Bush‬‏[/ame]

I don't know about you, but I've heard the tapes. The fact those exact words were not spoken constantly over 20 years does not change the SENTIMENT and SUBJECT of those 20 years of sermons.

So you listened to 20 years of sermons?

Liar.

In rdeans world, people who preach hate against America are the patriots :cuckoo:

funny innit?

Liar.

Hey asshole,, he sat there for 20 frickin years. If he loved America he would have stood up and left the first frickin time he heard it. but he didn't. did he?

Liar.
Apparently NEITHER...did you...Because WE would be treated with ANTI Reverend Wright Threads...BY YOU *IF* YOU were to remain consistant

Last edited:

Republicans preach hate against America all the time. You got Republican govs calling for secession. Republicans have put up more than 40 amendments to the Constitution since Obama took office. One Republican nominee for President wants an unconstitutional litmus test on Religion to be applied for anyone working in the government.

Republicans don't know anything about their leadership. In fact, they don't know much of any worth at all.

But still, you ignore how mistreated African Americans have been over hundreds of years. This current Republican Party is awful. Filled with crazy right wing wackos. Not something that can be denied.

Forum List

Back