Kay Bailey Hutchison: Obama Has A 'Bias' Against Texas

I still love all yall Texas haters though. Yall are just a bit confused. I won't hold it against you!! I'll continue to drill that horrible black stuff. Keep me updated on those unicorn driven windmills.
Wait'll the hill-country water & that big ol' aquifer (under Austin) start drying-up and all the legal-to-carry folks start gunnin'-each-other-down, for access to water!!!

:clap2:

Last edited:
as 'small government' republicans shouldn't they be happy the federal government is in their words ignoring texas?

Kay Bailey Hutchison: Obama Has A 'Bias' Against Texas

News flash, Obama has shown a clear Bias, and disdain toward any State he did not carry in the Election.
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....those are some great examples you offered, there, Chucky!!

handjob.gif

I still love all yall Texas haters though. Yall are just a bit confused. I won't hold it against you!! I'll continue to drill that horrible black stuff. Keep me updated on those unicorn driven windmills.
Wait'll the hill-country water & that big ol' aquifer (under Austin) start drying-up and all the legal-to-carry folks start gunnin'-each-other-down, for access to water!!!

Ha ha ha. Water rights have been big issues in Texas for 200 years. Where have you been? That's the Edwards Aquifer underneath us.

The whole country should have a bias against Texas.

They elected a traitorous and murdering governor.

Sallow, you're credibility takes hits when you call someone traitorous and murderous when they have done neither. You're smarter than that. Come on.

Wrong. Perry has hinted that Texas would be better off secceding from the Union, and also let an innocent man be put to death, when there was already substantive evidence pointing to his innocence. He's a sorry piece of shit. Loves to shoot his mouth off about Obama and the Federal Government, 'til it's his state in flames - then Obama's the first one he runs to. Go figure.. :eusa_whistle:
It must be catching.......​

"Those who encountered Bush in Alabama remember him as an affable social drinker who acted younger than his 26 years. Referred to as George Bush, Jr. by newspapers in those days, sources say he also tended to show up late every day, around noon or one, at Blount's campaign headquarters in Montgomery. They say Bush would prop his cowboy boots on a desk and brag about how much he drank the night before."

520.gif

529.gif
529.gif

Ha ha ha. Water rights have been big issues in Texas for 200 years. Where have you been? That's the Edwards Aquifer underneath us.
....And, the folks sellin' salt, for water-treatment-systems, LOVE it!!

842.gif

She and Jan Brewer need to have tea.

Texas has a bias against obama.

that's life. when repubs are in power, NY gets screwed and they give the same anti-terrorism funds to utah as they give to us.

why should you get any anti terrorist funds? you want to let the terrorists build their temple in the shadow of 9-11,, clearly your aren't "terrorized." are ya?

"If there is more important than my ego in the room, I want it shot and killed right now."

Zaphod Beeblebrox.
It's amazing the similarities of their leadership skills. Too bad the "Don't Vote for Stupid" campaign did not work.

On Obama that is.

Forum List

Back