Kate Middelton Has Cancer

She just posted a message on Rumble.

She had abdominal surgery and they discovered cancer.

That's all we know. It's why she hasn't been seen in public for a couple of months.

The media tried to make claims that William had snuffed her and had her replaced.

This is sad news but the media always tries to throw shade at the royal couple.

She just posted a message on Rumble.

She had abdominal surgery and they discovered cancer.

That's all we know. It's why she hasn't been seen in public for a couple of months.

The media tried to make claims that William had snuffed her and had her replaced.

Wishing her the best. I hope she knows how important good diet is in this battle.

Wishing her the best. I hope she knows how important good diet is in this battle.
My understanding is this will be happening a lot more in the future because some of those vaccines cause Turbo-Cancer.

You're gonna see every communist backed fact checking site swearing on a stack of Korans that it's not true.....but it is.

What is 1srelluc stance on this?

We all know he hopes Raskin DIES from cancer.
What are his feelings on Kate?
1Srelluc.  Cancer Quote..png

King Charles has cancer too....

I wonder...

just wonder.....

did she or didn't she?

yes.....the poison jab.

My understanding is this will be happening a lot more in the future because some of those vaccines cause Turbo-Cancer.

You're gonna see every communist backed fact checking site swearing on a stack of Korans that it's not true.....but it is.

That's true.

It's horrible what's happening to people after that poison vaccine.:(

King Charles has cancer too....

I wonder...

just wonder.....

did she or didn't she?

yes.....the poison jab.
All they had to do was take that horse de-wormer, but they had to be good liberals and do what Davos told them to do.

I really hope that's not what's happening here, but it doesn't look good.

I've seen two people in my real life who were in remission from cancer get vaccinated and boosted. Cancer returned with a vengeance; dead within months.
The reason they started the COVID scare was to kill a shitload of people.

I wonder what it feels like for libs who took all the boosters and are finding out that they are killing them instead of protecting them?

What do they think caused the AIDs epidemic?

Forum List

Back