Meghan Markle Announces Netflix Show About How Hard It’s Been Dealing With Kate Middleton’s Cancer Diagnosis

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Meghan Markle Announces Netflix Show About How Hard It’s Been Dealing With Kate Middleton’s Cancer Diagnosis
ENTERTAINMENT·Mar 23, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

LOS ANGELES — Meghan Markle announced this morning that she would be releasing a new show on Netflix to reveal the terrible difficulties she has faced dealing with Kate Middleton's cancer diagnosis.
"I've had to deal with so, so much because of her having cancer. In many ways, it's been way harder on me than on Kate," explained Markle, wiping tears from her eyes. "Kate gets so much sympathy because she's white and has cancer. I feel like I'm just living in her shadow, forgotten. Why does the internet not spend its days thinking of wild conspiracy theories about me, Meghan? Do you know how hard it is to have people thinking she's dead and not me? It's so painful."
The four-episode special, set to air at the halfway mark of Princess Kate's chemotherapy regimen, will do a deep dive into the stark loss of attention Markle has faced. "There are several emotionally devastating scenes we captured," said director Samuel LaFleur. "There is one scene where a friend calls Meghan to ask how Kate is doing, but fails to ask how Meghan is doing. Meghan cries for about an hour and then punches a pillow while screaming 'RACIST'. It's so raw."
At publishing time, Markle had announced another Netflix special entitled "My Recovery", set to air the day Princess Kate finishes chemo.

Unkotare said this was fake news

I'll have you know that the Bee is fake news you can trust!!!

The nerve of some people!!!

:auiqs.jpg:
It has to be fake news. If it's real, what a $whore. But no different than the Kardashians.

This is today's day and age. Let me give you an example. This 21 year old I know cuts grass for a living. $50 a lawn. He sees that guy on snapchat who goes and cuts grass for free. Cleans up inner city lawns for snapchat. Gets so many views he makes $5000 on one lawn from what he understands. So today's youth wants to cut one grass, video tape themselves doing it, and make $5000. They don't want to cut one lawn for $50.

Forum List

Back