Kate Middelton Has Cancer

More quackery

Provide a source from the AMA or other accredited source that takes Turbo Cancer claims seriously

As usual you are spreading lies to support your fear mongering

The AMA is COMPLICIT. You think they're going to report on this? hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahaha

How many boosters did you get?

The media tried to make claims that William had snuffed her and had her replaced.

No, even Fox did not suggest this, you freakin idiot.
And
We all knew she had cancer. Good God, she was in the hospital a month. That just does not happen. This poor woman's time is not long among us.
I wish her the best.

Do you have any data showing “turbo cancer” does not appear in the unvaccinated?

Who's gonna be allowed to do that study with what's going on? Cancer patients show up in big medical institutions; you think they're gonna green light a study like that? hahahaha NO

No, even Fox did not suggest this, you freakin idiot.
And
We all knew she had cancer. Good God, she was in the hospital a month. That just does not happen. This poor woman's time is not long among us.
I wish her the best.
STFU idiot.

I just repeated a report that was published on social media.

FYI, Fox may hide the truth sometimes, and they not be always accurate, but at least they don't allow racist assholes to encourage blacks to attack MAGA folks on primetime like CNN and MSNBC do.

I find it odd that William isn't with her to show a united front. Kinda makes you wonder if something else is going on. Hopefully not and she does have his support thru this.

Let me get this straight, you repeated what was on social media and I am the idiot?

Seems you new clown shoes fit you just fine.
So you're the word police now?

Yeah, you're right. HOW DARE I MENTION A RUMOR THAT WAS CIRCULATING ABOUT THE BRITISH ROYAL FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't you have anything better to do?

GGJwmJ3XEAAB1m7.jpg

Oh, and FYI, I knew the rumor was nonsense the moment I saw it, Einstein.

Why not with all the cover ups and canceling that went on. Is it any wonder that thinking people are wondering "IF"????

I bloody well am and I had the Pfizer shot and booster because I'm in the "vulnerable" group, so for ME it was a no brainer. btw; I'm just coming off a bout of pneumonia; vaccine related?? I'll never know but never even had a chest infection previously. AND I ACTIVELY SEEK THE FACTS!!!!

Greg
I never got the vaccine......and since I quit working and started taking care of my wife, (who's suffering from Dementia) I haven't been sick a day, and it's been 4 years. Not even a Cold.

Last edited:
I never got the vaccine......and since I quit working and started taking care of my wife, (who's suffering from Dementia) I haven't been sick a day, and it's been 4 years. Not even a Cold.

I regret taking it- the original two- no boosters!

I remember those awful times, when people were coerced into having the jab, just to keep their jobs. Lufthansa flight attendants in particular.

One guy l was talking to at the test centre, had to get Covid tested every morning before he went to work.

I regret taking it- the original two- no boosters!

I remember those awful times, when people were coerced into having the jab, just to keep their jobs. Lufthansa flight attendants in particular.

One guy l was talking to at the test centre, had to get Covid tested every morning before he went to work.
The way they test you is by jabbing a long Qtip up your nose.

Some people got sick just from the test.

But COVID is strangely like the AIDs epidemic........and Dr Fauci was involved with both.

So you're the word police now?

Yeah, you're right. HOW DARE I MENTION A RUMOR THAT WAS CIRCULATING ABOUT THE BRITISH ROYAL FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't you have anything better to do?

View attachment 921602

Oh, and FYI, I knew the rumor was nonsense the moment I saw it, Einstein.

Although those shoes fit, it may take a while for you to learn to walk in them.
No worries, we will all laugh every time you fall.

All the best, Einstein

People who believed that the vaccines were "safe and effective," despite no long-term data, will want to read this first link, which contains more carefully-worded BS for those who fell for the official narrative of the Pharmaceutical Industrial Complex...

People who have more scrutinizing minds will probably want to read this one too...

One Dose of Pfizer’s Covid “Vaccine” Contains Over 200 Billion DNA Fragments That Can Incorporate Into Human DNA, Causing Cancer​

Forum List

Back