Princess of Wales says she is undergoing cancer treatment

Interesting observation article I just found .
Agree the neck looks absurdly long and it smacks of the head on another person's body.
I suggested yesterday in another thread that photo might be of a double, and the coincidence aspect of three Cancer sufferers in the Royal Family is big --- Charles , Kate and Sarah , Andrews ex wife .

kate.webp

Is that the work of Deep Fake?

Have a look and decide for yourself if you are interested, I will never post Beeb links here, they disgust me too much, but easy to find…

I think it’s Deep Fake, or at least green screen with a digital backgound

And there are some strange and suspicious circumstances:

First, why is Little Bald Willie Juan Carlos NOT alongside her? That makes no sense. She says that he is supportive but he’s a No Show! Really supportive then, NOT.
Deep Fake is maybe not developed enough yet to do 2 at once?

Second, why was the vid released when the Moscow Mooslim Terror false flag is hogging all the headlines? Why not wait a day or two? Makes no sense

Third, the body on Kate doesn’t look like a woman! Very wide shoulders, no curves, mannish hands, slim hips with no waist. For a woman who has had three kids?

Fourth, this could have been produced at any time, there is no way of knowing when it was made. Why is that? If they proved the date, which would be very easy to do, then, they would stop the speculation. But they don’t do that, thus guaranteeing more speculation

Where is she? She seems to have disappeared. It is all very weird

Thanks to the Killer Shots
All over the body but Spike Proteins most likely to gravitate to Heart , Lungs and stomach /abdomen .

What these criminals have done to humanity can not and will not be ever forgiven.

Forum List

Back